Gen-OT needs better moderation.

I know the stock response to these kinds of threads is "We can't just make more mods on command..we need quality applications...etc". And I agree...you can't just go around making everyone that applies a mod...but something needs to be done to combat the level of trolling, harassment, and otherwise bad behaviour that goes on. So, either you need to lower your standards a bit when it comes to promoting people to mods (and keeping an eye on those new mods to make sure they aren't abusing their new authority)...or the mods that you currently have need to be more active.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alternative option: Stop reading Gen-OT. It's a non-stop back and forth between the same usual subjects, people baiting on multi accounts and unemployed fulltime shitposters.

Why waste your time there?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Alternative option: Stop reading Gen-OT. It's a non-stop back and forth between the same usual subjects, people baiting on multi accounts and unemployed fulltime shitposters.

Why waste your time there?
    Because better moderation could get rid of a lot of the unemployed multi-account people-baiting shitposters.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

You seem to already know what the response is going to be, so I won't bother reiterating it. Your feedback is noted.

This won't go anywhere good and, as always, moderation discussion isn't allowed, so closing it.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions