Deleted

BiS-list for every patch (release - Naxxramas)(all classes)

Hi,

With the announcement of the official Classic servers I thought it would be a good idea to share a sheet that our guild has been using to destribute loot. As familiar the loot distribution can be somewhat of a drama starter - especially in Classic, where bosses only drop 2-4 items per boss where there are 40 raiders drooling over the loot.Our guild has been active since the launch of the most recent super hyped private server and this list has worked very well.Less drama - happier raiders!

The sheet contains every "best-in-slot" item for every patch on the way (from release to Naxxramas) for "every viable" specc, with a very pedagogical colour setup to show specific class priority on certain items.There is also a bonus sheet containing nature resistance items for each class for when the gates of Ahn'Qiraj are open.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Use the sheet as you wish and do not hesitate to leave feedback or post if you have any questions, alt. contact me on Discord - pingaan#5396.

To top this up I would like to do some PR for our guild. We are a setup of mature ppl with a solid core on about 30 raiders. Many of us are family guys, but with a past vast experience in high-end raiding. Personally, I am a founder of Ad Noctum/Kreml High (vanilla-WotLK) and I have been acting as the guild master of this recent settlement. Along with players from past Nihilum, Method, Glamuor, Nightmares Asylum, Forte and more we have managed to create a layed-back guild with great atmosphere and decent raiding. We raid only twice a week and we raid hard!Keep and eye our for <Noctum> on the EU servers. We WILL be there!

Edit: This list is currently for the private scene but it will be updated to fit the official Classic servers, once Blizzard announces something final.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea.. I posted this a few weeks ago on Reddit. There are quite a few comments made on it already: https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/..._naxxramasall/
    Still waiting for some ppl to return with suggestions.

A lot of these lists are just wrong. Partly because item stats change throughout patches but mostly because stat values are just off.

EDIT: Also, what's the deal with MC? It's in from the start, not from 1.4. Or do you just going to start raiding with 1.4?
    Last edited by Thunderball; 2018-12-17 at 08:39 AM.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Deleted
    The items chosen for each patch are presented in the way the stats are on each item on that very patch. That is the way it's supposed to be anyway. Any other way would be quite stupid imo...

Wow look at all of that Classic WoW complexity

Quote Originally Posted by pingaan View Post
    The items chosen for each patch are presented in the way the stats are on each item on that very patch. That is the way it's supposed to be anyway. Any other way would be quite stupid imo...
    No. I'll give you a couple of examples.
    1) Your list for 1.1 list Hunter BiS boots as Windreaver Greaves, while this would be BiS in 1.12 but those dont have 1% Hit until 1.10, and the stats are 20 agi 9 spi, which means that there are plenty of better items around.
    2) Your Holy Pala BiS list features Shroud of Nathrezim as shoulders, but the item is not in the game until 1.5.
    3) Your shaman list features Rosewine Circle as a ring, assuming the stats are 29 healing 5 mp5, but the actual stats before 1.10 are 7 agility 17 spirit.
    4) Your Holy paladin list features Magister's Robes, which is straight up a shit item compared to either Robes of the Exalted or Red Dragonscale Breastplate. There's at least 2-3 similar example for each category for every class.
    Last edited by Thunderball; 2018-12-17 at 08:52 AM.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pingaan View Post
    This list is currently for the private scene but it will be updated to fit the official Classic servers, once Blizzard announces something final.[/B]
    The feel free to post it when its relevant to Classic. Private servers are not relevant here.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."