Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21

Really liked X, looking forward to this.

The person who mixed the audio for the trailer did a very bad job. The song could actually work if the mixed it write, you can almost tell what they were trying to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats just as bad because once again its not the song but how the audio is mixed.
    I would 100% agree with this I could feel what they were trying to do but it just felt so out of sync with the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Has frost been confirmed? Haven’t heard any thing about her but I’m really bad at keeping up with news so I wouldn’t be surprised if I missed it.
    Cant remember if she was datamined or in the trophy/achivements list, it was something. It could very well be that she's not in the game, hope she is though.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Cant remember if she was datamined or in the trophy/achivements list, it was something. It could very well be that she's not in the game, hope she is though.
    Ah well I suppose we will see shortly. Seeing a modern fist would be cool they have done super well with the new timeline redesigns.

Bleh, not buying this one, I seriously dislike the sexism of the developer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Sexism? What’d they do?

What sexism would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the full Kitana reveal btw for those not watching the stream.

- - - Updated - - -

And you got some D'vorah action too there Daemos daemonium

What sexism would that be?

- - - Updated - - -
    Developer said they changed the outfits because they have matured and now they want to respect women. Meaning they've been disrespecting me for the last 10 installments.

I think the new outfits look ok, not like something a fighter would wear, but they look pretty cool. I just dislike that statement a whole lot

Pretty insane mental gymnastics to justify not getting a game because the developers said they want to make right on past mistakes but alright
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

7+ Year Old Account
    And you got some D'vorah action too there Daemos daemonium

got home just in time to see the bust and d'vorah!

D'vorah looking real sweet this installment
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

7+ Year Old Account
    Developer said they changed the outfits because they have matured and now they want to respect women. Meaning they've been disrespecting me for the last 10 installments.

I think the new outfits look ok, not like something a fighter would wear, but they look pretty cool. I just dislike that statement a whole lot
    wait so your upset that they stopped being sexist? and fighting in a bikini seems way less practical then any of the new outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Pretty insane mental gymnastics to justify not getting a game because the developers said they want to make right on past mistakes but alright
    I disagree, benevolent sexism is the kind I dislike the most. They are holding women to a standard men are not held to. Shao kan is wearing shorts shoulder pads and a helmet, totally okay, Johnny cages shirt wardrobe got blown up in the past and now buying new shirts cause him PTSD, totally okay. Melina likes to show some cleavage, how dare she, clearly no respect for herself.

See how this logic is not cool? Oh, and leave the high heels on for good measure, because our new "respectful and realistic" approach involves high heel fighting, the 1 thing actually really stupid about the costumes.

got home just in time to see the bust and d'vorah!
    Ye she is on now, looks sick cant wait to try her out.

wait so your upset that they stopped being sexist? and fighting in a bikini seems way less practical then any of the new outfits.
    Go watch some UFC fighting, then come back. They don't fight in a bra and shorts because they want to show off, there are tons and tons of chokes and throws that only work on someone wearing clothes. There is nothing saying you can't wear a gi in a cage fight, the reason people don't is because the opponent will grab you by the collar and hit you with the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    D'vorah looking real sweet this installment
    not a fan of her new idle stance but other then that and the claws being out all the time she looks really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Go watch some UFC fighting, then come back. They don't fight in a bra and shorts because they want to show off, there are tons and tons of chokes and throws that only work on someone wearing clothes. There is nothing saying you can't wear a gi in a cage fight, the reason people don't is because the opponent will grab you by the collar and hit you with the planet.
    people in the UFC don't tend to fight to the death and fight monsters from hell either, not to mention almost all characters have weapons on them as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye she is on now, looks sick cant wait to try her out.
    she makes me wish i was actually any good at fighting games so id have more reason to play.

Wow D'vorah fatality holy shit that's nasty.

not a fan of her new idle stance but other then that and the claws being out all the time she looks really good.

- - - Updated - - -

people in the UFC don't tend to fight to the death and fight monsters from hell either, not to mention almost all characters have weapons on them as well.
    If you were fighting to the death, no rules, you'd wear the absolute minimum and cover yourself in oil. You need gambeson chain or plate to stop a slashing weapon. And also, is Johnny cage not fighting to the death? How about Shao Kahn? Or is it only bad when us women do it, because clearly we are inferior to the manly men so we need more protection? Johnny will deflect the weapons with his pecs?

she makes me wish i was actually any good at fighting games so id have more reason to play.
    Yeah im not very good at fighting games either, will be alot of story mode and towers before getting my ass kicked online. Think i will try to stick to one or two characters and learn them.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you were fighting to the death, no rules, you'd wear the absolute minimum and cover yourself in oil. You need gambeson chain or plate to stop a slashing weapon. And also, is Johnny cage not fighting to the death? How about Shao Kahn? Or is it only bad when us women do it, because clearly we are inferior to the manly men so we need more protection? Johnny will deflect the weapons with his pecs?
    So should swat be just abunch of oiled up guys with gambeson chains? other then mileena baraka and i guess the khan's no one in mortal kombat has a reason to be running around in there silly old costumes.

johnny cage is also a horrible example as he looks like this now,

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah im not very good at fighting games either, will be alot of story mode and towers before getting my ass kicked online. Think i will try to stick to one or two characters and learn them.
    that's pretty much my plan as well.

So should swat be just abunch of oiled up guys with gambeson chains? other then mileena baraka and i guess the khan's no one in mortal kombat has a reason to be running around in there silly old costumes.

johnny cage is also a horrible example as he looks like this now,
    If swat was only fighting hand to hand, 1 on 1, no guns, yes, they wouldn't wear shirts, this is the reason why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqY8Qj6x1g

This is a gi throw, it doesn't work if you take your shirt off.

Also, don't lie, Johnny cage has at least 2 topless skins, so clearly there is sexism going on here.