Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Imperius - Melee Warrior - Diablo Hero

Videos

Abilities
    Trait (Passive) - Valorous Brand
    Each Basic Ability marks enemy Heroes hit for 10 seconds. Basic Attacks consume the target's marks, dealing 30% bonus damage per mark.

Q - Celestial Charge
    Mana Cost: 40
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Lunge towards a targeted direction and stab, dealing 35 damage. If an enemy Hero is hit, Channel to Stun for 1 second and deal 70 additional damage when it fully finishes.

W - Solarion's Fire
    Mana Cost: 60
    Cooldown: 8 seconds
    Release a fiery wave that deals 100 damage. Enemies hit by the center take 50 bonus damage and are Slowed by 40% for 3 seconds.

E - Molten Armor
    Mana Cost: 50
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    Shroud Imperius in flames for 3 seconds, striking a nearby enemy for 19 damage every 0.25 seconds. Imperius heals for 100% of the damage dealt, with healing doubled against Heroes.

R1 - Angelic Armaments
    Mana Cost: 60
    Cooldown: 60 seconds
    Summon a ring of blazing swords that grants 1000 Shield for 3 seconds.

If the Shield lasts the full duration, this ability can be reactivated within 5 seconds to launch 6 swords toward and area, each dealing 140 damage to the first enemy hit.

R2 - Wrath of the Angiris
    Mana Cost: 80
    Cooldown: 80 seconds
    After 0.75 seconds, charge in from the target direction, lifting the first enemy Hero hit into the Heavens. While in the air, Imperius can steer the landing location by moving.

After 2 seconds, slam the target into the ground, dealing 375 damage and Stunning them for 1 second.

Talents

Level 1
    • [Q] Impaling Light - Celestial Charge deals 125% increased damage. !Quest: Stun multiple enemy Heroes with a single Celestial Charge. !Reward: After Stunning 2 Heroes, permanently reduce the cooldown by 2 seconds. !Reward: After Stunning 3 Heroes, permanently reduce the cooldown by an additional 2 seconds.
    • [W] Consuming Flame - !Quest: Hitting Heroes with the center of Solarion's Fire increases its center damage by 10, up to 150. !Reward: After hitting 15 Heroes, increase Solarion's Fire Slow by 15%.
    • [W] Burn The Impure - Consuming a Solarion's Fire mark deals bonus damage equal to 3% of the Hero's maximum health.

Level 4
    • [W] Bulwark of Flame - Hitting a Hero with Solarion's Fire grants 60 Physical Armor against the next 2 enemy Hero Basic Attacks. Stores up to 4 charges.
    • [E] Unshakable Fatih - Activating Molten Armor removes Roots and Slows. If a disabling effect is removed, heal for 250.
    • (Trait) Battle Hunger - Heal for 82 Health for every Valorous Brand mark consumed.

Level 7
    • [Q] Flash of Anger - Hitting a Hero marked by Solarion's Fire with Celestial Charge deals 160 damage around the target.
    • [W] Blaze of Glory - Solarion's Fire leaves a line of scorched earth along its center, exploding after 2 seconds and dealing 125 damage.
    • [Active] Holy Fervor - Activate to cause the next 4 Basic Attacks to cleave for 157 damage. Cooldown: 18 seconds.

Level 13
    • [Q] Pathetic Mortals - Stunning enemy Heroes with Celestial Charge reduces their damage by 35% for 4 seconds.
    • [E] Divine Rage - Striking an enemy Hero with Molten Armor reduces its cooldown by 0.25 seconds.
    • [E] Heat of Battle - Molten Armor heals 25% more while Imperius is below 50% Health.

Level 16
    • [Q] Celestial Swiftness - Stunning an enemy Hero with Celestial Charge grants 50% Attack Speed and 20% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
    • [E] Melting Touch - Consuming a Molten Armor mark reduces the target's armor by 25 for 4 seconds.
    • [E] Sovereign Armor - Molten Armor grants 50 Armor for 2.5 seconds.

Level 20
    • [R1] Heavenly Host - Nearby allied Heroes gain 600 Shield for 3 seconds. If the Shield lasts the full duration, fire a sword at the nearest enemy Hero, dealing 140 damage.
    • [R2] Unrelenting Descent - Consuming a Valorous Brand reduces the cooldown of Wrath of the Angiris by 5 seconds.
    • [Active] Impervious - Activate to become Unstoppable and gain 75 Spell Armor for 2 seconds. Hitting Heroes with the center of Solarion's Fire reduces this cooldown by 5 seconds. Cooldown: 75 seconds.
    • [Active] Valorous Pursuit - Activate to teleport to an enemy that has been marked by Valorous Brand. Cooldown: 15 seconds.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2019-01-02 at 09:06 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    *bouncing with anticipation!*

7+ Year Old Account
    This gonna be good
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I have a Heroes Lounge game with my team at 1930 CET, so the exact details in the OP will probably be sparse for another couple of hours, but I'll link to all the relevant places as soon as stuff is up.

- - - Updated - - -

my ultimate main. Gonna play him and play him and play him and play him!

He said it at the end! “TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF HEAVEN!”. I have listened to that on Youtube so many times! (From Diablo 3 sound files.)

HYPE!! I feel like a 12 year old boy!

Deleted
    Too Bad game is already ded and abandoned

What did they do to his beautiful wings?! Sacrilege...

picking up enemies and teleporting with them to another location. Just love that concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillboy View Post
    Too Bad game is already ded and abandoned
    Wait then how can they add more heroes and why can I still log in?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad Imperius has been added, gives me major hope for Deathwing in the future! So far Imperius is looking awesome, can't wait to play him!

I'll probably get him on release and install again HotS. Trailer was hard to see hearing Kevin's sad tone though, I lol'd when he said "Now...as darkness gathers within the nexus..."

Won our Lounge game. Will get abilities and talents up when I've had dinner.

im digging the Holy Piledriver Ultimate.

Way better than Gorge.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

OP updated with abilities and talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am HUGELY dissapointed, I felt like this could be a Hero that could make me return to the game.

However the animations and model are absolutely horrendous. He looks like a paper-board toy which is further highlighted by his weird and clumsy animations. The Hero completely lacks any fluid movement and angelic grace. I mean, look at the other archangels. Tyrael feels very fluid and majestic with his movements, Malthael on the other hand has this aura of impending doom while still keeping a sense of grace - his animations are great, he floats and slowly steps on the ground to land strikes that have weight behind them. Now look at Imperius, he seems like a very retarded robot and I am pretty sure you can capture graceful movements with enough brutality to justify his status of great warrior.

No matter how good the gameplay might be, if the character feels wrong to look at, I just can't bring myself to play. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Ossus View Post
    What did they do to his beautiful wings?! Sacrilege...
    They are really bad, but at least his kit looks really fun.

The guy who voices those trailer sounds like he is going through some ugly flu...

Anyway, love Imperius I agree his wings could use some touch up though.

Kit looks solid for a solo tank, just hope the numbers are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool beans

Is nobody else underwhelmed? Most of his kit seems like slight alterations of existingabilities, Lunara/Malthael's trait, Alex's flame, ect.

Was hoping he was at least an assassin instead of ANOTHER angel melee tank, but nope.

And now that I think about it, I dont even know wtf Imperius' kit could be, since we don't know much about him. Literally the only thing he does in Diablo's franchise is be an asshole and then scratch Diablo's face before getting wtfpwned.
    Last edited by Necroxis; 2019-01-03 at 03:22 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys even blizz admits this game is dead, just let it go

Infracted: Minor Spam
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2019-01-03 at 04:49 AM.