Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Method representing btw

Yeah well report him to twitch or sth, but opening a forum thread for it as a little bit too much.

A testosterone-fueled nerdrager playing at the top level behaving like testosterone-fueled nerdrager is shocking...?
    It's just one example of many. Who cares, really? Well, sponsors might, but talking us little folk.

There is bad apples in every guild.

He spelled everything in CAP.
    Autism. He's pardoned. Don't judge the mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post

*than........

Also this is normal for high end guilds. Did you think it was just Rogerbrown? Fuck no, gay bashing, racism, sexism, all the worst behavior exists in high end guilds. You may consider it toxic, but in that environment it's just amusing.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-01-06 at 08:25 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Do we really need a thread to show that Twitch chat is a cesspool?

Yikes

The second one is literally a faked picture you can look up what a person said in a channel and there is no sight of this sentence ANYWHERE

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Do we really need a thread to show that Twitch chat is a cesspool?

Yikes
    Why are your eyes closed?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    *than........

Also this is normal for high end guilds. Did you think it was just Rogerbrown? Fuck no, gay bashing, racism, sexism, all the worst behavior exists in high end guilds. You may consider it toxic, but in that environment it's just amusing.
    Well their lives must be awfully boring if they need that to feel amused lol

*than........

It exists everywhere. Not only in high end guilds. I also agree that its fun to some extent. It all depends on what the intent is with the joke.
    But in this day and age everything is drawn to its extreme and everyone is called racist/sexist for even the smallest "micro-aggression".

However.. I fail to see the comedic intent with Cyanas words. Thats just toxic and bad behaviour and probably only funny to the same kind of people

*than........

Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    It exists everywhere. Not only in high end guilds. I also agree that its fun to some extent. It all depends on what the intent is with the joke.
    But in this day and age everything is drawn to its extreme and everyone is called racist/sexist for even the smallest "micro-aggression".

However.. I fail to see the comedic intent with Cyanas words. Thats just toxic and bad behaviour and probably only funny to the same kind of people

This is where that "good fit with the guild" comes into play during the trial period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbrown View Post
    Excuse me?
    lol

/10rememberSoO's
    My Collection

10+ Year Old Account
    we twitter now

good, i hope the mob gets him, method have some of the most douchiest condescending players ive ever seen,

Am I supposed to know any name from the picture provided in the OP?

Person XYZ has better weapons than me, aaaaarrggh me wants. That's why WQ heroes (yup, even below lfr heroes progression wise) are now able to get ilvl 380+ without ever doing anything above heroic dungeons and why we can't have finite progression (on a per-tier basis) anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    good, i hope the mob gets him, method have some of the most douchiest condescending players ive ever seen,
    Who?
    You realise that second pic is literally fake yes?

I was in a guild like this once, guild leader was south african, N word and some fairly dark related jokes were used on a casual basis (I have no idea whether he was black/white/other, but the rest of the mostly white guild followed suit in general). Thing is it was all harmless, they had no ill intent and they weren't bad peole, sometimes things aren't meant to be broadcast to the world and sometimes the intent behind the words isn't as callous as it might sound to an outsider.

Unless you have an agenda against this person it seems strange that this is a talking point you need to make a thread about, it's like why do you care? That people aren't so careful with their words in their closed circles isn't unusual, and because it's a closed circle of people you might not have a damn clue about the social dynamics between these people and the context of the use of language, all my friends are politically correct and careful with their words on the open internet, entirely different situation in closed circle environments of the real world.

Nobody is a saint.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Itsalright View Post
    Who?
    You realise that second pic is literally fake yes?
    dosen''t change my opinion.