Unhappy Class Mount - Stuck

I have started a Death Knight alt and used the boost to level to 110.
    I wanted to get my class mount sorted first before I venture into BFA content.

I am 6/15 for Breaching the Tomb, just done Defending Broken Isles so expect Champions of Legionfall next.
    I have also been doing my class hall campaign, 24/41 quests done so far (At Neltharion's Lair: Braid of the Underking).

I now have no quests available to help me progress with the Breaching the Tomb achievement which I understand I need to complete first before I get my quest to start my Class Mount chain.

Does anybody have a suggestion on what I could be I be missing that is stopping me progressing?

log out and back in?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Have done that a few times now, still nothing.
    Even turned on the low level quest tracking on minimap, also clicked on the NPC that should be giving a quest.

I have been reading up on what is required and I don't see I am missing anything, but clearly I must be, just not sure what

10+ Year Old Account
    You could use "All the Things" addon to see what you're missing, though that me be a little like using a bazooka to kill a fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you've finished Braid of the Underking, and Salanar isn't offering Darkheart Thicket: The Nightmare Lash? Hm. (I do know you have to complete the Class campaign in order to progress to the Champions of Legionfall part of Breaching the Tomb.)

Champions of Legionfall requires that you finish the Class Hall campaign first.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Ok, thanks for the replies, I had better finish my class hall campaign first.

I have Braid of the Underking to do still, that’s another challenge.
    Now I hit level 111 the Legion dungeons no longer show in group finder.
    Is there an easy way to get a group still?
    I guess I could wait till I am level 120 and solo them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerastes View Post
    Ok, thanks for the replies, I had better finish my class hall campaign first.

I have Braid of the Underking to do still, that’s another challenge.
    Now I hit level 111 the Legion dungeons no longer show in group finder.
    Is there an easy way to get a group still?
    I guess I could wait till I am level 120 and solo them?
    There were classes where you could skip the dungeon quests and still get the new quests. But there are the rest where you need to finish the dungeons to progress in the campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerastes View Post
    I have started a Death Knight alt and used the boost to level to 110.
    I wanted to get my class mount sorted first before I venture into BFA content.

I am 6/15 for Breaching the Tomb, just done Defending Broken Isles so expect Champions of Legionfall next.
    I have also been doing my class hall campaign, 24/41 quests done so far (At Neltharion's Lair: Braid of the Underking).

I now have no quests available to help me progress with the Breaching the Tomb achievement which I understand I need to complete first before I get my quest to start my Class Mount chain.

Does anybody have a suggestion on what I could be I be missing that is stopping me progressing?
    You have to wait until the next day, for each quest in Breaching the Tomb......or atleast it was that way in Legion, when I did mounts on all classes..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/