Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This sounds a lot like China and North Korea... and you wonder why I do not trust the state, when it has people like you in it, to take the reigns of what someone is, or is not allowed to learn.
    Yeah, because according to you, we need to learn that the Holocaust was justified.

While people are busy about being authoritarian over not being authoritarian, you are being authoritarian about not enough authoritarianism. Interesting.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

What's wrong with being insane?

Are we making value judgments here?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What's wrong with being insane?

Are we making value judgments here?
    One... it’s a prerequisite to starting a clown posse... two... the definition makes it sound, kinda bad: in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

This sounds a lot like China and North Korea... and you wonder why I do not trust the state, when it has people like you in it, to take the reigns of what someone is, or is not allowed to learn.
    Constitutional reform to make it harder to get away with corruption and jail time for corrupt politicians who abuse their power?

That is the exact OPPOSITE of China and North Korea. Why are you being so disingenuous?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

For corrupt politicians in general? Ok, I can support that.
    Of course.

Though you realise this will impact one party more than the other. I wouldn't want to be proposing equality of outcome here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.