Poll: Still Subbed?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    We do know Blizzard visits MMOC. There's even blue accounts here.
    But that's beside the point.
    If you're not subscribed, you can't post into the official forums, so this is the next best place to come and discuss the game.
    I would guess that the feedback-function in the game is the next best place. Pretty sure mmo-c is horrible for reaching blues...

Yes, and will continue to. Even though there are a lot of systems in BfA I don't like, I still enjoy the game as a whole. Having a guild full of people I like being around makes a big difference as well. We're getting ready for the next raid which is really what I enjoy.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX | Teamgroup DDR5 6000 32GB RAM | Sapphire Radeon 7900XT | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB + SK Hynix P41 Platinum 1TB | Windows 11 Pro

“When you've burned the bridges behind you, don't go starting a fire on the one in front of you.” ― Steven Erikson, The Bonehunters

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No. I might come back later, but I'm taking a break for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    So many replies that people arent subbed yet everyone checking in on the #1 fansite for all things WoW :thinking:
    Well yeah. I’ve been playing this game on and off since Nov 2004. I’ve got a vested interest in it. Not to mention I’ll be back for classic. I imagine I’m not the only one who still checks out MMO-C due to feeling this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    I'm sure, but as I said, sort of hard to do that if you're not actually subscribed to the game.
    Then maybe you dont have a right to complain about the game. LIke... if you dont vote/pay taxes you arent allowed to complain about your country

Jk... i guess if enough people cry about something it will eventually reach someone that decides things... perhaps...

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    No but I will probably pay for a month or so in the near future just to check it out and maybe not. I used to play a lot when I was younger but since I have become older I just cannot motivate myself to login consistently anymore. Besides that the expansion has a story that does not interest me as much, the necklace/azerite is a boring gimmick/plot device and there is too much rng when it comes to pets/mounts etc. Reputation grinds are in my honest opinion worse than previous expansions (except classic) and reward almost nothing that interests me either. I stopped playing once I saw that I was just logging in a few times a week to do some old raids from previous expansions for mounts and nothing else. Now playing games on the ps4 and pc and doing other hobbies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    I would guess that the feedback-function in the game is the next best place. Pretty sure mmo-c is horrible for reaching blues...
    It’s not at all. They’ve said as far back as when Kalgan was the face of the dev team that they read the biggest fan sites constantly for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    It’s not at all. They’ve said as far back as when Kalgan was the face of the dev team that they read the biggest fan sites constantly for feedback.
    Then it must be the truth!

No I don't like the game now. But I think biggest issue wow has now is that the core audience is getting older. I have a 5 month old baby don't have the free time as I used to. I have been playing the game on and off since Vanilla and I have grown tired of it I guess many are in similar situations.

Loved Legion and played the hell out of it. Subbed for about 4 week into this current expansion and somehow felt something was missing.
    It felt like more of Legion (WQ, Artifact power, Key dungeons) with nothing new and the little that was new was beyond boring. How Island expeditions made it live is beyond me - maybe they are more fun now but when I quit it might have been the most boring grindy thing to be in WoW in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Doesnt seem that fruitful to have some forum that blizzard doesnt visit and spam it with threads about how bad wow is. But i guess without all the "wow is shit"-threads this forum would be dead too... Also... im pretty sure MANY of the "No"-votes here is spite-votes by people who still play
    Don't hold your breath mate, lots of people have been dumping Blizzard games since their Diablo Mobile blunder.

Again, WoW can come back. It seems like every odd-numbered expansion is 'good', and the even-numbered expansions 'bad'. BC (possibly an exception), Cata, WoD, and now BfA are usually on the bottom end of the expansion tier list.

I’m conflicted since a new semester just started. I would like to come back for Zandalari and other allied races, but I don’t want to spend the little time I play rep grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Don't hold your breath mate, lots of people have been dumping Blizzard games since their Diablo Mobile blunder.

Again, WoW can come back. It seems like every odd-numbered expansion is 'good', and the even-numbered expansions 'bad'. BC (possibly an exception), Cata, WoD, and now BfA are usually on the bottom end of the expansion tier list.
    Hold my breath for what? I think you are using that edgy phrase the wrong way, guy
    I dont think we need any polls to decide if WoW is good or bad. Its probably the best MMO ever and the fact there there are not a single MMO out there that has risen above says alot about how "bad" wow is.

Im just subbed because i play with my sis and her daughters sometimes and also the fee is basically nothing so doesnt matter if i dont play every day of the month or not.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Subbed with gold for a month to catch up on 8.1 content but won't renew again until 8.1.5 to level a Zandalari Druid.

Only you can ask yourself if you really feel to play wow. Dont ask people, only yourself! Dont listen to people, only yourself! Nobody force you what to do, only yourself!

It is all about you!

Not subbed and probably won't be playing retail wow any longer. It's just no longer the world of warcraft I used to play and love, no matter how you see it. It is gradually turning into a cash grab while losing it's identity. At the moment it feels more like a badly written drama.

no, debating resubbing for the new raid but i cant find any of the classes fun

WoW players are expert at treating $15 sub like it is $100 per month. Most of you are buying McDonalds or Starbucks DAILY that cost more then this game.

I'm not gonna pay to play a mediocre game.

Subscribed after the reveal of Classic a couple of Blizzcons ago. They're finally giving me what I want, so I'll support them with a subscription. It's only $15/mo.

I play BfA once in a while, when there's nothing else to do. Mostly world quests, some of the Darkshore/Arathi stuff. I might try an LFR someday, but no real interest in the new retail raids. Just waiting for Classic.
    Last edited by mmonym; 2019-01-14 at 05:39 PM.