Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeshire or Valley of the four winds.

I had always been in love with original pre-Cata Darkshore. Now that they completely ruined it.... Hmm....... Yeah, probably Grizzly Hills. Looks closest to comfortable forever-vacation zone as it gets. Elwynn forrest and Ashenvale looks good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eversong woods

Grizzly Hills
    Stormheim
    Dun Morogh/Elwynn

But I would also travel to/visit Shadowmoon Valley, Stranglethorn Vale, MT Hyjal, Darkshore (pre-burning).... STORM PEAKS!!!!!! HELL YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Same. Half Hill, for sure.
    The food there is probably delicious.
    Oh I bet......
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Northrend Dalaran

Deleted
    Azeroth would be a harsh place to live so I'll pick Dalaran and study magics.

As much as I hate Nightborne and Blood Elves, a fabulous villa overlooking Suramar bay or an apartment in one of Silvermoon's skyscrapers would be my ideal home.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-01-12 at 03:24 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

This thread is a great example of what player housing would look like if they implemented it well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd have to go with a secluded tower in the Jade Forest. Something like Khadgar had in WoD.

Sigh, I've been dreaming of having something like this in WoW since Vanilla upon stumbling across that archmage's dower in Azshara

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Dun Morogh. Constant winter, always snowing, live with dwarves/gnomes, hunt and fish during the day, hang out and feast/drink with the dwarves at the inn after dark. And Ironforge (a damn near impenetrable fortress) is right there if things ever get ugly. To me, that's the most ideal living place in WoW.

Close second would be pre-BfA Teldrassil. A giant, isolated, quiet treehouse city where there's not an electronic device in sight. Sounds pretty good to me.

Worst place for me would probably be any sort of Forsaken-controlled area. Imagine how bad that would smell to anyone who isn't undead. And you don't want to be a living person who gets caught by the Forsaken. No thanks. I'm not interested in getting experimented on or being forced to serve their bitch of a queen.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-01-14 at 03:28 PM.

I would setup Gentlemen's Clubs across the planet (with blood elf and human strippers), and I would use a goblin female as my bottom-bitch (because, you know, time is money). As for my personal residence, Gazlowe's Pleasure Palace stands out.

Quote Originally Posted by lolidk View Post
    Where would you live? I'm going to live in Grizzly hills probably, I just love the atmosphere there, and bears.

And what do you think is the worst place? For me, Firelands.
    I would have picked Grizzly Hills too, except I choose Moonglade instead. Why you may ask? Simple, because I know all the Bears there will be friendly, since Moonglade is a Druid Sanctuary. It's peaceful, verdant, a sweet Lake to go swimming in, holds a bitch'in Fireworks Festival once a year.

Edit: Worst... simple Vash'ir... Screw that place.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2019-01-12 at 03:42 PM.

Tanaris or Uldum, I love the sand and the beach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly Hills, Duskwood, or Elwynn Forest.

In Pandaria and vacation on Northrend

Goldshire.

Yup, I'm thinking what you are thinking.

I would live in Icecream citadel of course! And eat icecream with Bolvar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab Lerowsa View Post
    Nowhere!

The whole of Azeroth is just one big death trap full of shit that wants to kill you if you foolishly walk out the door!!!
    Ye even the people in this thread that pick halfhill get attacked by their vegetables.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be Winterspring for me. I love the snow and the atmosphere in general of that zone.

Most deff living in northrend!