Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixef View Post
    There is a difference between being an ally of convenience and being an allied race. From a lore standpoint, it can be said that until the Alliance attacks Dazar'alor, Zandalari did not see the need to have that close an affiliation with the Horde.
    Dazar'Alor's raid will make the Zandalari more the enemy of the Alliance than the allies of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Requires 335 to queue for aka LFRish.... Drops 400 gear from the initial quest.....

Yeah nothing wrong with that kind of curve or anything.

I mean it dropping 355 gear is fine in Darkshore. But you shouldn't get a fucking Heroic Dazar'alor piece from something that's easier than LFR or even a Heroic Dungeon.
    Let's be real, for the time you can try for a second 400ilvl piece (the second time the warfront is up) you will already be mid way HC if you are in a casual guild like me and the probability of that giving you a piece you don't have of HC would be pretty low and that's what happened with uldir, at least in my guild, for the time it could give you a third piece, you should be already full geared of hc or almost. The only way this would be bad it's if it gave mythic ilvl gear.

I see this with good eyes, because i'm someone who has alters and my guild, being casual and all needs the help. So we all have alters for times whe need another class, for example : I was Paladin healer but we were 15 people and had other 3 healers, I liked fury warrior so I leveled it up, used the warfronts, they rushed me the easy bosses of uldir in HC giving me whatever dropped from other plate users and I had an acceptable warrior who could rush orbs and did not have to wait until we found one, or 2 weeks until I was equipped and we could get that cutting edge.

In my case at least, I'm glad every 2 weeks or so I can get an HC piece that could or could not be of use because I have alters and don't have the time to prepare them all. I have a life but I don't want to throw it because of a game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds boring..

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    "The loot from Kul Tiras and Zandalar world bosses will remain item level 355, on par with Normal Uldir."

But why? Why do we get better gear from world quests than world bosses?
    Because they are harder and take more time? *starts to laugh because it's "true"*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    7k?! Who's gonna spend that much time on this game at it's current state lol
    Calculated it with a friend, just one mythic 10 every week for 7-8 weeks and you get the 3 pieces of azerite armor at 415 (granted, random, but it has a lot of stats so it's ok), if you include scrapping whatever you get, you can down that to 6 weeks. I know they would be random pieces and most probably not BIS but damn in 6-8 weeks 3 415 pieces along with what you get on those chests it's pretty darn fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Really appreciate the communication on this.
    This should be the standart comment, at least after whinning like crazy people because they don't explain enough. But they can't even write a "thanks for the info but...." and then include the next whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I have such mixed opinions with those item reward boosts. On one hand, yeah, it's really nice way to make sure dungeons and world quests don't become useless once you've already geared up! On the other hand, such 'catch up mechanics' will make the current raid (and War Front) pointless and skippable entirely by everyone.

While I do prefer a system of Dungeons > Raid 1 > Raid 2 > etc (Or simply the M+ difficulty increase)... with the way the game is now I suppose the reward boost is welcome! \o/
    Old raids becoming obsolete has been a thing since Wrath, so nothing new there, really.
    Hi

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    So I won't have to raid to get hc/mythic gear? I just have to log in once every other week to get my 400+ item through lfr... sry.. warfronts?

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    So I won't have to raid to get hc/mythic gear? I just have to log in once every other week to get my 400+ item through lfr... sry.. warfronts?
    I guess if you want to take 30+ weeks and amazing RNG as your new found gear progression path.

Sure, knock yourself out.

Yeah let's increase ilvl drop by +30 so that you can start farming the same content again for more ilvl...

So... the items we’ve originally obtained from Darkshore & the world boss do not retroactively gain 30 ilvls, meaning we have to run the same shitshow all over again?

We are not amused.

370 is the equivalent of heroic mode raiding. So why is the ilvl cap for world quest emissary only being increased to 385 aka normal mode raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I guess if you want to take 30+ weeks and amazing RNG as your new found gear progression path.

Sure, knock yourself out.
    I think that wasn't his point.

Dungeons are garbage so seeing them slowly phased is a great thing. War front should be the "theme" of the expansion, not crawling around in dungeons. Mythic+ is bad enough as it is. Right now the game could do FINE just having mythic+ as a dungeon, period. Ie m1 would be "normal" and so on. The same applies to raids. Remove those ridiculous fake slider difficulties.

In short, this blog post is about "We adjusted scaling on everything, we are firm belivers that more scaling will fix the game."

What's changing is hopefully the systems dev team.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Because they are harder and take more time? *starts to laugh because it's "true"*

- - - Updated - - -

Calculated it with a friend, just one mythic 10 every week for 7-8 weeks and you get the 3 pieces of azerite armor at 415 (granted, random, but it has a lot of stats so it's ok), if you include scrapping whatever you get, you can down that to 6 weeks. I know they would be random pieces and most probably not BIS but damn in 6-8 weeks 3 415 pieces along with what you get on those chests it's pretty darn fast.

- - - Updated - - -

This should be the standart comment, at least after whinning like crazy people because they don't explain enough. But they can't even write a "thanks for the info but...." and then include the next whine.
    Hopefully BiS Azerite Armor will be coming from the raid, at least two pieces. 11 Weeks for a specific BiS items seems a bit too much. Getting random pieces could be ok if the traits are close to each other.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I didn't resub until the last month or so in Legion. What's with this making heroic/mythic dungeons 30% more difficult? Since when have they ever done that in an expansion that they didn't add new, harder dungeons (e.g. ZG/ZA, Hour of Twilight heroics). I don't get the point of that at all. I'm finding it harder and harder to care about this game with all these nonsensical decisions the team keeps making. Nothing is making me excited to do anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Also, coming from someone whose done both:

The Horde achievement is as follows:
    1) Complete all three Horde Zones
    1.5) I don't event think you need to be 120, I remember doing this on my DK at 119
    2) 30 minutes of going around Zuldazar
    3) CONGRATS YOU'RE DONE!

The Alliance achievement is as follows:
    1) Complete all three Alliance zones
    1.5) Get 120
    2) Quests. Lots of them.
    3) Tol Dagor Dungeon run
    4) Quests. More of them.
    5) Shrine of the Storm dungeon run. I might add throughout these dungeon runs its "collect X, Kill the Last Boss"
    6) MORE Quests.
    7) Waycrest Manor Dungeon Run. By this point I was about to quit when I did this shit.
    8) HEY GUESS WHAT! MORE QUESTS! Jaina's 'Redemption', etc.
    9) And now for something completely different... MYTHIC Siege of Boralus. Unless they added Heroic SoB, I don't know. Can't remember.
    10) And now you're done. Congratulations on probably the longest achievement chain in BfA. I mean shit not even the Prepared for War achievements were this drawn out.
    Nothing new there, Alliance was and is always the looser with Blizzard who's Devs are Horde bias.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    In short, this blog post is about "We adjusted scaling on everything, we are firm belivers that more scaling will fix the game."
    It's about explaining what will change so people don't get confused and start insulting and creating stupid threads on the forums whinning that blizzard did not explain everything that would happen, even the new flower somewhere on orgrimmar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Hopefully BiS Azerite Armor will be coming from the raid, at least two pieces. 11 Weeks for a specific BiS items seems a bit too much. Getting random pieces could be ok if the traits are close to each other.
    I agree, try to think that those 11 weeks will be to fill the BIS that scaped your luck, or I hope it works like that.

What blizzard should do with azerite, is that the ones who come from M+ gives an amazing trait only for M+ and the same with raiding and PVP. It's only 3 pieces so a PVP player could still raid or do M+ but they would not be as good as someone who has spent time and effort doing it, same for the other 2.

Im happy that m+ will be revelant again and i'm realy looking foward for the new raid!
    Residuum will finaly make sense now also!
    Thanks blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    So considering their respective zones, are KT and Zandalari going to be starting at the standard allied race level of 20 or will they start in respective zone-appropriate levels (110)?
    All the legion races didnt start 100 either.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..