Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Feels completely imbalanced to me now, not a day goes by where every zone is full of alliance, and I'm on area52 99% horde... so if theres so many where is my 30%? Another bandaid to a bullet wound...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    They are obviously lying now are they? Horde will never get this buff ever, even when there are almost no Horde in Warmode anymore. It's just a manual setting that they decide to flip once in a while when they feel like it.
    Horde had it not long ago one EU... But it is set by the majority of people in Warmode. If there is more Horde, then there is more reward for Alliance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde never got quests to actively hunt Alliance players for good rewards. Horde never got a better increase to their buff.
    It's all in favor of Alliance.
    Shorter reply "WAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Feels completely imbalanced to me now, not a day goes by where every zone is full of alliance, and I'm on area52 99% horde... so if theres so many where is my 30%? Another bandaid to a bullet wound...
    if I had to guess, the whole thing is region-wide and tons of us Alliance are filthy casuals who have never turned war mode on in the first place because Off is the default setting. So while most of the Alliance just ignores or is oblivious to the whole situation those of us who actually care are out killing you guys to exact revenge for the previous 3 months.

If I had to guess I'd say the "average" Horde player takes the game a bit more seriously so the numbers are basically never going to even out. The months of Get Out Of Our War Mode propaganda aren't helping either.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I feel this wouldn't be so bad if the buff increase was based on server rather than the entire battlegroup. (I hate sharding) I play horde and have had Warmode on every character since it went live. Warmode is fun... it makes the world seem more alive and adds a sense of "danger" to the game. You never know what will happen when you go out into the world. It was a great idea and it works fine. The balance shifts in favor of who has the larger group constantly. The 30% did not make more Alliance turn it on but I do feel the buff is a slightly "unfair" to the horde seeing we are getting less for doing the exact same thing. This doesn't make me dislike Warmode though and I continue to leave it on. The thing is, when you turn on Warmode, you are expecting to pvp, you are accepting that you could get killed by the opposite faction. You make that choice. The 10%/30% isn't why you turn it on... (unless you only turn it on for lvling)

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    That kinda sounds like your reply you know. QQ WE WERE TOLD TO TURN IT OFF IF WE DIDN'T LIKE BEING GANKED QQ. Everyone has had equal access to war mode the entire expansion, just because the alliance choose to turn it off instead of uniting and killing these "roaming gank squads" doesn't mean they now deserve unfettered access to an extra 20% to try and bring their asses back to the table.

You want it to change faster? Start playing Alliance. This is why the buff exists.

The name of the quest to kill 25 horde is "against overwhelming odds". When the Alliance outnumber the horde overwhelmingly in war mode, it will flip.

Also, it appears to be working as intended. Until the quest, I didn't have war mode on. I don't like being outnumbered (quit in legion because 20 to 1 at all time wasn't fun - yay for CRZ sharding, it makes people quit). I'm currently on my third picking up of the quest. Two of the three in 5 man groups, once a raid against whatever the horde city is nowadays. I don't do world quests with it on. Just the occasional world pvp, which is more than I did before it.

You mean it is no longer a vacation for horde and you have to compete for quests, rewards etc. But first and foremost you server does not matter, you will get put into any shard that has room for you. It attempts to keep faction populations even but then the overflow will end up in their own shards. I have seen this on my horde toons where I can go the entire zone with seeing no alliance character and a bunch of friendly horde. But the same never happens on alliance. Almost every zone I enter has a horde bounty rolling and I see populations of both horde and alliance. The big difference I see now is that the alliance side is grouping up more and going on hunting parties.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    "WAAAAHHHHHHHH EVERYONE GETTING 10% IS HORDE BIAS BUT GIVING THE ALLIANCE 30% IS NOW BALANACED, now I'm gonna drink my capri-sun like a good boy" - you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Horde had it not long ago one EU... But it is set by the majority of people in Warmode. If there is more Horde, then there is more reward for Alliance.
    No it wasn't lmfao. I play Horde every damn day and it has never flipped to Horde since 8.1 on EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    ^This right here^

I had WM on with my first 4 120 toons and had it on my 5th until hitting 120.
    Now, I have to keep it off on all because there is no fucking way I can complete assaults with big ass groups of alliance completely outnumbering Horde and just camping quests. EVERYDAY, this is my reality as a Horde on Blackhand server. It doesn't matter what time of day, Ally outnumber Horde at least 4-1 on assault quests.
    I swear they just form raids and zerg the shit out of them for no reason other than farm kills.

Whatever, I just keep it off and go about gathering my welfare epics.
    System is BS though.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

"WAAAAHHHHHHHH EVERYONE GETTING 10% IS HORDE BIAS BUT GIVING THE ALLIANCE 30% IS NOW BALANACED, now I'm gonna drink my capri-sun like a good boy" - you

- - - Updated - - -

No it wasn't lmfao. I play Horde every damn day and it has never flipped to Horde since 8.1 on EU.
    as a horde you will never get the buff this expansion. less alliance players than horde and it has been known for years now that the alliance is not as pvp oriented as horde. this was to be expected. remove all pve bonuses from warmode and all is good.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are obviously lying now are they? Horde will never get this buff ever, even when there are almost no Horde in Warmode anymore. It's just a manual setting that they decide to flip once in a while when they feel like it.
    The salt is real. Just turn it off? That was the blanket answer Horde gave when any Alli brought up warmode issues.

It is funny that you think Blizzard is lying because the buff hasn't favored you though. The majority of pvpers went to Horde once they nerfed human racial, it's no surprise your faction has a higher percentage of people consistantly participating, where as Alliance likely do the weekly and maybe some WQs then turn it off.

It's also great hearing Horde bitch about not being able to do anything in WM. Welcome to how warmode was for Alliance for months. Justturnitofflololol

10+ Year Old Account
    I play both, and saw it as Horde once, else Alliance, because Horde is more players in WM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ^This right here^

I had WM on with my first 4 120 toons and had it on my 5th until hitting 120.
    Now, I have to keep it off on all because there is no fucking way I can complete assaults with big ass groups of alliance completely outnumbering Horde and just camping quests. EVERYDAY, this is my reality as a Horde on Blackhand server. It doesn't matter what time of day, Ally outnumber Horde at least 4-1 on assault quests.
    I swear they just form raids and zerg the shit out of them for no reason other than farm kills.

Whatever, I just keep it off and go about gathering my welfare epics.
    System is BS though.
    Sounds exactly like Warmode for Alliance before the buff. Maybe just... Turn it off? I've presented issues like your post before, and that answer is all Horde ever met it with. Don't expect much sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I play both, and saw it as Horde once, else Alliance, because Horde is more players in WM.
    No you are lying. I play Horde ONLY. And never saw it appear on Horde EU. I play on Stormscale so you are either lying or you probably thought you were on your Horde while you were on your Alliance.

It's got nothing to do with bias, and everything to do with population numbers.

The fact that the alliance has the 30% buff and access to the Against Overwhelming Odds quest means that the Horde outnumbers them atleast 3-1. Probably alot more. Atleast it seems so in my experience.

If the warmode population balances out and gets more even, like around 2-1, then the buff will probably go down to 20%, or maybe straight down to 10%. And the quest removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance win like 70% of the incursion fights when it's up and outnumber us a great deal. Honestly retarded how Blizz is handling WM. At this point I just want PvP servers back.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    That kinda sounds like your reply you know. QQ WE WERE TOLD TO TURN IT OFF IF WE DIDN'T LIKE BEING GANKED QQ. Everyone has had equal access to war mode the entire expansion, just because the alliance choose to turn it off instead of uniting and killing these "roaming gank squads" doesn't mean they now deserve unfettered access to an extra 20% to try and bring their asses back to the table.
    Aww..... poor Hordie.

Maybe you weren't here for the posts but time and again, when people said "why aren't there Alliance in WM" we pointed out that if we enabled it, we were outnumbered pretty drastically and it was no fun getting slaughtered without much of a chance. The overwhelming response from Horde was "Well that's PVP and if you don't like it, turn it off!" So we did. Now, you are whining that Blizzard is trying to entice us back. Make up your minds, Horde.

PS: Why do you CARE if Alliance gets rewards that incentivize them to turn on WM? Don't you want to have people with which to PVP? Or could it be that you liked your free 10% when you faced no real opposition?
    Last edited by clevin; 2019-01-16 at 07:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Sounds exactly like Warmode for Alliance before the buff. Maybe just... Turn it off? I've presented issues like your post before, and that answer is all Horde ever met it with. Don't expect much sympathy.
    Here, let me help you: "Whatever, I just keep it off and go about gathering my welfare epics."
    As a matter of fact I mentioned I keep it off TWICE. "Now, I have to keep it off on all..."
    Maybe read my full post before smarting off next time. Don't need, want or give a damn about your sympathy.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”