Poll: How far did you prog/get in M+

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I've been casually doing+10s to +13s mostly. I have no incentive to push it any higher than that.
    Gotta admit I've had fun doing it with both guildies/friends and most pugs alike. Despite playing the least popular healer class I have no problem with "hurr durr evil third party website" and I actually find the most toxic and hateful are those who obstinately resent it.

Anything below a 17 is extremely easy. So people who don't have at least a 17 in every dungeon probably don't care much about M+ to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the master FoS so I'm happy. Will want to push even higher next season. Might stretch myself to heal with a monk instead of pala (though pala imo has THE greatest toolkit, it's "just" that the sustained healing numbers aren't on par).

But I'm not going druid, no way. Hate em.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Did my 10's for the week regardless of clearing it on time or not. Not too interested in pushing in rating but really glad infested will be gone. Such a buggy affix imo.
    Why buggy? Never seen any bug occuring or heard of it o.O

I feel pretty good - almost 2100 rio, Master season 1
    I wish they finally added some mounts and/or titles though

Quote Originally Posted by Drsaske View Post
    Why buggy? Never seen any bug occuring or heard of it o.O
    Worms phasing through walls and pulling random mobs ftom who knows wher.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Polkaz not great but i dont care lol

Stopped playing m+ a month into the addon because all my friends stopped playing the game. Only 7-9 until then.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Worms phasing through walls and pulling random mobs ftom who knows wher.
    So any Video or something about that? As i said never heard or seen anything of that beside the first Week where they fell through the floors in WCM, which was fixed within 24Hours. Just courious about this

I actually love M+, it's my favourite thing in the game by far, but at the same time I think the difficulty level at the low end was way too high early in the expansion which put a lot of people off participating in it this time around. Adding fortified from keystone level 2 was a mistake.

The entire system also still suffers from the extreme penalties from someone leaving, something that needs to be addressed in some way before it will really achieve its potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsaske View Post
    So any Video or something about that? As i said never heard or seen anything of that beside the first Week where they fell through the floors in WCM, which was fixed within 24Hours. Just courious about this
    Usually the place that happens most of the time is WCM

I do +10/11 for the weekly chest in guild/friend groups only. We usually don't care about the time. Atmosphere is good that way and that is where the fun comes from for me. We did the 10 in time achievement easylie without even trying too much (except Shrine, for that we did need to give a fuck). I think the highest we did was a +13 in some far too easy week.

I did some pugs on the Horde side (i main Alliance, so i did not have a lot of friends around to play Horde). Did not really enjoy it. Players were not worse (or better) than my friends on Alliance, but for me personally there simply is no point in doing it except with friends.

If it was not for my guild, i probably would not participate in M+ at all. I enjoyed the challenge in Legion FAR more. This expansion...i just don't care. For multplie reasons:

1) Rewards. Legion started the trend, but BFA is litterally shitting random epics onto you no matter what you do. So the random stuff from M+ is just without appeal. They even manged to introduce this random-item-mentality into raids by removing Tier. I hate it. I just plain hate it. I want fewer, unique, meaningful items. I want to know there is Item x and i want Item x and this Item is only available from source y, so this is where i go. This is the way want gear to work. And it simply doesn't anymore. Also, no titles, mounts, pets, mogs on the cosmetic side. Nothing at all.

2) The dungeons have to be the worst in the history of WoW. Most of the bosses have no mechanics that would be worth mentioning. Far too much trash. Wall/stair bugs pulling more trah in half of the dungeons. And with 1-2 exceptions absolutely no theme/story that would make me want to play them. They feel sompletely detached and meaningless from the est of the expansion (as do the zones). Blizzard made the mistake, imho, of hyping us all up about the faction war...so this is what we care about...and the zones+dungeons simply have nothing to do with that. If they want my passion, make me fight Nathanos, Sylvanas or rhe Horde-Scourge they created. Make me fight for the future of life on Azeroth. Not some random BS in a slimey hole. Again, this also applies to the raids. G'huun was a Horde raid...and Dazar'alor? Really? Make me fight the only faction in the Horde that was not even present during the Genocide against the Night Elves? Yawn. No thanks. The PvE content of BFA is the absolute definition of anti-climactic crap as an Alliance-Player. I suppose it will get better in 8.3...? One can still hope.

Edit:
    3) The difference in difficulty from week to week is just too high. And not just difficulty, fun too. Affixes that slow down the trash on dungeons that already have far too much trash in the first place are not good. It does not feel good. At least for me.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-01-19 at 11:09 PM.

Got my 10s done. Decent rank amimg the other hunters on my server. All in all good
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    BFA M+ sucks probably because the dungeons were already done before they knew how popular M+ was going to be in Legion. Remember we was half way through Legion before everyone jumped on the M+ band wagon and rightfully so, M+ in Legion was awesome and IMO the best feature ever added to WOW. Reason BFA sucks in M+ bottom line, Legion Dungeons were made for M+ BFA's Dungeons were not. After they exploded with popularity they rushed the feature and riggernigged it into BFA. Trust me, next expansion M+ will be awesome or if were really lucky the next few dungeons added to BFA. Fingers crossed.

10-12 most of the dungeons, one only a 9 (shrine ). I very seldom pug because playing with friends is just more fun, even if the pug run went flawless it's more enjoyable with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post
    3rd party webpage/addon to literally determine who's "worthy" and who's not when it comes to M+... they think they get to cherry pick, it's ougrageous.
    Nobody can exclude you from your own key.

I feel like everyone complaining about r.io should have to push his own key to the desired level in pugs and report back how it went and how they picked players themselves.

It was fun, still trying to understand why the gear ilvl is lower than raiding and pvp.

And also it really needs a reward structure so we don't have to rely on external websites all the time, just like pvp.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did plus tens first few weeks and didn't bother doing after clearing heroic. Life is easier when you're not committed to raiding.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I spent most of the season pugging my way up to +13/14 until i kinda gave up because you're just not getting accepted into any groups at that point as a warrior. When 8.1 came around i didn't really think i could get the +15 feat of strength, but with the christmas break from raiding i did some pushing with a couple of guildies and we came to the conclusion that the +15 fos was realistic to get so we ended up going for it. Timed my last +15 earlier this week. Highest timed is a +17 atal with a couple of 16s too. https://www.raider.io/characters/eu/kilrogg/Silmarilen

Overall I did enjoy m+ so far (it's my first time doing it because i didn't play in legion) but some of the affixes are absolute trash, and because of the meta in high end keys it's very hard to get into a group as a non-meta class even in lower keys where it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by silmarilen; 2019-01-20 at 11:07 PM.

Max I did in time I think it was a few 7s. I only played till September tho and barely tried to even look for higher M+ groups.

It was really fun, didn't see an option for that in the poll though.