View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    I'll be a concept proposer and the guy who places the things and does the triggers
    i second this
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    What you can do to prep is familiarize yourself with SC2's modelling pipeline, since I think it will be a very similar process, barring any new updates like PBR or any differences in how Team Color might work.
    Thank you, I never tried that though I do have SC2. I might check it out now to prepare.

Was pretty funny to read that Word of Warcraft stemmed off some fan-made custom Warcraft III ROC/TFT maps.

In 1999 Warcraft III originally was something between RTS and RPG, Blizzard even called it "RPS - the role-playing strategy", where focus was on heroes instead of many 'battle' units and building a base. There's even some footage and pictures of that version floating around - search for "Warcraft 3 announcement at ECTS 1999" and "Warcraft 3 RPS?" on youtube.

Somewhere during the development it eventually got split into two separate entries, one became Warcraft III - mostly RTS with just some minor RPG elements remaining, and another one became World of Warcraft MMORPG. So World of Warcraft was in development even before Warcraft III was released.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    i second this
    See? someone knows that I'm good. I'm excellent at map design and testing shit.

I once made a MOBA-esque map where it's 1v1, but you control five heroes and so does the other team. Using way gates and all kinds of stuff, I added all kinds of different objectives to help push down a single lane.

See? someone knows that I'm good. I'm excellent at map design and testing shit.

I once made a MOBA-esque map where it's 1v1, but you control five heroes and so does the other team. Using way gates and all kinds of stuff, I added all kinds of different objectives to help push down a single lane.
    meant more like i second this as in "ill do this too", but sure, u ARE good
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

how long before someone remakes DOTA in reforged?
    i fully expect it to happen
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    how long before someone remakes DOTA in reforged?
    i fully expect it to happen
    It’ll look better than DOTA too.
    Bless their hearts.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    It’ll look better than DOTA too.
    Bless their hearts.
    How long until another Blizzard-Valve court date over DOTA?

How long until another Blizzard-Valve court date over DOTA?
    inb4 blizz bans every dota map

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone ever play Tides of Blood?

For me that was the go-to map for fun hero v hero combat, far more so than the original DOTA maps were. Their community was what got me to stick my toe into modding WC3 in the first place. I even did a skin for it, I forget if it was ever wound up being used. But it had some great at the time custom skins and abilities that seemed to have far more thought and care put into them compared with other similar maps - like that one bloodmage guy who used health instead of mana. It's like the closest thing to an early incarnation of HOTS I can think of.

Man, that was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    inb4 blizz bans every dota map
    *fine print of cease & desist*
    “Have you tried Heroes of the Storm?”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Anyone ever play Tides of Blood?

For me that was the go-to map for fun hero v hero combat, far more so than the original DOTA maps were. Their community was what got me to stick my toe into modding WC3 in the first place. I even did a skin for it, I forget if it was ever wound up being used. But it had some great at the time custom skins and abilities that seemed to have far more thought and care put into them compared with other similar maps - like that one bloodmage guy who used health instead of mana. It's like the closest thing to an early incarnation of HOTS I can think of.

Man, that was a good time.
    I just remember a lot of tower defenses. Those were fun ish. I',m sure there was more types of maps but I don't remember.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Are there any more unit models out? I think I saw a headline about quilboar or something like that, but I can’t quite remember.

Apparently the reforded Lead artist resigned from blizzard, the guy with a hat that was on the panel.
    He also worked on Starcraft, Starcraft: Remastered, and Starcraft II.

I feel like it will be a big shitshow and we still even don't have release date. ^^

At the same time team members leaving is a normal thing in the industry but in that situation it's giving me bad vibes.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2019-11-18 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    At the same time team members leaving is a normal thing in the industry but in that situation it's giving me bad vibes.
    Is it normal even this close to a supposed (though probably incorrect) launch date?

So.. is this still going to be released this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Is it normal even this close to a supposed (though probably incorrect) launch date?
    Well, it can mean that his work is done and now you have other members of that team polishing the game and fixing bad things.

But on the other hand it's worrying. :P

5+ Year Old Account
    so, anyone want to help me do custom models and animations for a dungeon crawler map?

so, anyone want to help me do custom models and animations for a dungeon crawler map?
    I want to, but you may want to also add a follow up question: does anybody who wants to also have enough competence not to screw up you work?

5+ Year Old Account
    The Night Elves are finally out!
    Check for the mayority of new models here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=296403/...-faerie-dragon
    Note: I don´t like the female Demon Hunter model that much