View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    3+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-05-20 at 05:29 PM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I dreamt last night that Reforged got better, and then Blizzard gave us the promised campaign for free, and then turned Reforged into WC4
    was that really blizzard or the community? xD
    tbf I can see that the community somehow will do that but not blizzard at this point

I dreamt last night that Reforged got better, and then Blizzard gave us the promised campaign for free, and then turned Reforged into WC4
    Plot twist - It wasn't a dream, we're all just living a waking nightmare

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    love those nightmare dryads

Just to let everyone know that the entire Reign of Chaos Campaign Remastered by Alex Dexter has been Released it has been posted on the official forum! Its under Reign of Chaos- Remastered Campaign. It is entirely free I really hope you enjoy. The following is what that thread says:

Hello again everyone! It’s been some time since our last talk! But after all this time, a lot of you asked me how much longer it takes for the RoC to be finally over! I am here to announce to you that the Reign of Chaos is finally done! SINCE the beginning of this project, I’ve read topics about people complaining about the game, I’ve put all them down on paper and now I can gladly tell you what to expect:

-Fully remastered cinematics (all in-game cinematics are remastered)

-One difficulty for all missions (I’ve seen some of you guys very upset about the difficulty of the game, so I came with a solution …a single difficulty for all missions, some missions will be easy, some medium and some of them even harder than the current “hard” difficulty, new strategies must be developed!)

-New quests (some missions will have new quests added to them).

-New secrets, EXAMPLE: If you run out of resources don’t give up, just keep exploring!

-New boss fights, in some missions you will encounter Heroes, units trying their best to hold you down.

- Legendary cities like Dalaran completely rebuilt (I’ve seen on topics some people complaining about “dwarf, mortar team” unit saying that they are not fit enough for that environment). It’s all set, replacements have been made with units more fitting for the town.

- New cinematics for all important characters at their final moments (EX: Cinematic showing Cenarius’s death)

-New special effects

IMPORTANT NOTE!

None of these may affect the storyline in any circumstances, those modifications were made for you just to have more fun!

Finally, I would like to send my thanks to a very special person who supported me until the very last moment. He helped me get this project to an end: Trivex Silver, he played the full "beta version " without asking for anything, he discovered bugs, problems, etc

If you enjoyed this project …I don’t need money, thanks or anything…I’d just like all to subscribe to his YouTube channel as a gift for helping me…That all I want! Thank you all and enjoy the Remastered version of WARCRAFT 3 REIGN OF CHAOS!

TRIVEX SILVER YT CHANNEL:
    Trivex Silver 1

You can find the campaign in playlist section!

For the download and SCREENSHOT : (Cant post links yet its on the hive and official forum sorry)

…Should I go with TfT as well? :smirk:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Someone has already made an custom Emerald Nightmare faction for Reforged:
    Those are amazing, they look Official!

Since this isnt wow related, maybe move it to the correct subforum?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Talk to a mod, dude. The creator can't move it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I read through the new patch changes and I gotta say, ok, this gave me a bit of hope. the balance change is a welcome change, They have acknowledged that they were silent for a long time. But more needs to be done to get the community interested again in the game. They need more community presence to revive the interest in the game, These mods are getting me interested in the idea of doing a simple mod for w3 again.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be great for reforged, besides finishing it?

Additions
    Truly playable Naga race for example. They already got some units, building. Add the rest. Balance that shit out
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    I read through the new patch changes and I gotta say, ok, this gave me a bit of hope. the balance change is a welcome change, They have acknowledged that they were silent for a long time. But more needs to be done to get the community interested again in the game. They need more community presence to revive the interest in the game, These mods are getting me interested in the idea of doing a simple mod for w3 again.
    I really feel bad for Pete Stilwell. I'm not a shill but he really looked like he wanted the game to succeed but the Activision higher ups held them back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    You know what would be great for reforged, besides finishing it?

Additions
    Truly playable Naga race for example. They already got some units, building. Add the rest. Balance that shit out
    The problem with Naga is that their Town Hall is only Tier 1 and they don't really have unique abilities other than Parasite.

But then again this would be welcome as we would have gotten new ability codes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trivex Silver View Post
    Just to let everyone know that the entire Reign of Chaos Campaign Remastered by Alex Dexter has been Released it has been posted on the official forum! Its under Reign of Chaos- Remastered Campaign. It is entirely free I really hope you enjoy. The following is what that thread says:

Hello again everyone! It’s been some time since our last talk! But after all this time, a lot of you asked me how much longer it takes for the RoC to be finally over! I am here to announce to you that the Reign of Chaos is finally done! SINCE the beginning of this project, I’ve read topics about people complaining about the game, I’ve put all them down on paper and now I can gladly tell you what to expect:

-Fully remastered cinematics (all in-game cinematics are remastered)

-One difficulty for all missions (I’ve seen some of you guys very upset about the difficulty of the game, so I came with a solution …a single difficulty for all missions, some missions will be easy, some medium and some of them even harder than the current “hard” difficulty, new strategies must be developed!)

-New quests (some missions will have new quests added to them).

-New secrets, EXAMPLE: If you run out of resources don’t give up, just keep exploring!

-New boss fights, in some missions you will encounter Heroes, units trying their best to hold you down.

- Legendary cities like Dalaran completely rebuilt (I’ve seen on topics some people complaining about “dwarf, mortar team” unit saying that they are not fit enough for that environment). It’s all set, replacements have been made with units more fitting for the town.

- New cinematics for all important characters at their final moments (EX: Cinematic showing Cenarius’s death)

-New special effects

IMPORTANT NOTE!

None of these may affect the storyline in any circumstances, those modifications were made for you just to have more fun!

Finally, I would like to send my thanks to a very special person who supported me until the very last moment. He helped me get this project to an end: Trivex Silver, he played the full "beta version " without asking for anything, he discovered bugs, problems, etc

If you enjoyed this project …I don’t need money, thanks or anything…I’d just like all to subscribe to his YouTube channel as a gift for helping me…That all I want! Thank you all and enjoy the Remastered version of WARCRAFT 3 REIGN OF CHAOS!

TRIVEX SILVER YT CHANNEL:
    Trivex Silver 1

You can find the campaign in playlist section!

For the download and SCREENSHOT : (Cant post links yet its on the hive and official forum sorry)

…Should I go with TfT as well? :smirk:
    looking forward for it
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    It is wow related.
    Literally all of wow is based on what happened in WC3.
    Also, I can't move it. Only mods can. And since they haven't in over a year and a half, I really don't think they will.

10+ Year Old Account
    the mods have denied any requests for a subforum so no it's not getting moved. deal with it. if it bothers you that much don't post in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    In fact it was just a dream lol.
    one night i dreamed that zika elf alleria was just a bad nightmare cooked up by blizzards writing department.

- - - Updated - - -

love those nightmare dryads
    i can't be the only one who hates the whole idea of the nightmare being corrupted and what happened to ysera a load of bs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    at the rate they are going by the time they get it to a decent state it will be far too late.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the mods have denied any requests for a subforum so no it's not getting moved. deal with it. if it bothers you that much don't post in it.

- - - Updated - - -

one night i dreamed that zika elf alleria was just a bad nightmare cooked up by blizzards writing department.

- - - Updated - - -

i can't be the only one who hates the whole idea of the nightmare being corrupted and what happened to ysera a load of bs.

- - - Updated - - -

at the rate they are going by the time they get it to a decent state it will be far too late.
    Thankfully it was just a bad nightmare!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    And given how many threads from the Video Gaming forum have been merged into here...

3+ Year Old Account
    Check out these Lich King custom models:

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.324999/

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.325003/

- - - Updated - - -

Also I should comment this to make this appear first on search: "Warcraft III 3 Reforged Megathread"

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So I finally caved in and bought Reforged and I've been playing it for most of the day, just the campaign though. And honestly, despite all the "they promised X, Y and Z!"-stuff, it feels like a pretty decent remaster. They've added a few neat things here and there, like naming the various captains (Luc, Falric, Marwyn), making Sylvanas a unique hero, making mini cutscenes here and there, chaning the layouts of Dalaran or Silvermoon - which I really enjoy and appreciate. The biggest issue is, that the AI seems worse though, and the units feels "bigger" as in, they tend to get stuck in passageways or block each other - something I never remember from the old games.

... Oh and there's a hilarious bug now during the Silvermoon siege mission, where Anasterian uses the Paladin Arthas with Frostmourne model instead.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    So I finally caved in and bought Reforged and I've been playing it for most of the day, just the campaign though. And honestly, despite all the "they promised X, Y and Z!"-stuff, it feels like a pretty decent remaster. They've added a few neat things here and there, like naming the various captains (Luc, Falric, Marwyn), making Sylvanas a unique hero, making mini cutscenes here and there, chaning the layouts of Dalaran or Silvermoon - which I really enjoy and appreciate. The biggest issue is, that the AI seems worse though, and the units feels "bigger" as in, they tend to get stuck in passageways or block each other - something I never remember from the old games.

... Oh and there's a hilarious bug now during the Silvermoon siege mission, where Anasterian uses the Paladin Arthas with Frostmourne model instead.
    They didn't change Strat, which is upsetting.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They didn't change Strat, which is upsetting.
    They did. The entire layout of both map and city was changed (they removed the zoo from the old Wc3 version for example), and they added the mini-bosses Meathook and the Fleshcrafter guy.

"The map is way more similar to its World of Warcraft incarnation, with several modern landmarks like the gates of the city, the Bastion of the Silver Hand, Market Row, and Alonsus Chapel. By extension, the city's architecture has been redesigned to better suit the style of the Alliance—the orca statues and Grecian-styled columns have been removed. However, these assets will remain available in the map editor.[1] Other differences include:

Salramm the Fleshcrafter and Meathook show up when destroying some buildings.
    There are a few orcish grunts and troll headhunters as a creep camp labeled "Lost Patrol".
    When Arthas approaches the castle situated at the same approximate area as the future Scarlet Bastion, Stratholme militiamen wearing red leave the building and attack him." - https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Culling_(WC3_Human)
    Last edited by Venziir; 2020-06-08 at 06:42 AM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They did. The entire layout of both map and city was changed (they removed the zoo from the old Wc3 version for example), and they added the mini-bosses Meathook and the Fleshcrafter guy.

"The map is way more similar to its World of Warcraft incarnation, with several modern landmarks like the gates of the city, the Bastion of the Silver Hand, Market Row, and Alonsus Chapel. By extension, the city's architecture has been redesigned to better suit the style of the Alliance—the orca statues and Grecian-styled columns have been removed. However, these assets will remain available in the map editor.[1] Other differences include:

Salramm the Fleshcrafter and Meathook show up when destroying some buildings.
    There are a few orcish grunts and troll headhunters as a creep camp labeled "Lost Patrol".
    When Arthas approaches the castle situated at the same approximate area as the future Scarlet Bastion, Stratholme militiamen wearing red leave the building and attack him." - https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Culling_(WC3_Human)
    Okay, because Meathook was in the prior incarnation as a hidden boss. Same with Flesh.
    Also, I guess b.net fucked up my install, because I've got precisely the same layout as I did in classic WC3.