View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Blizzard sucks since the disappointment that was diablo 3 imo. Most of their projects afterwards were a failure as they just see how to do it at the lowest possible cost with the most simple gameplay possible.

WC3 is another failure as they just outsourced almost all the project and didn't QA it before release. They have no passion anymore.

3+ Year Old Account

these guys did it again, Blizzard should pay these guys
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Blizzard sucks since the disappointment that was diablo 3 imo. Most of their projects afterwards were a failure as they just see how to do it at the lowest possible cost with the most simple gameplay possible.

WC3 is another failure as they just outsourced almost all the project and didn't QA it before release. They have no passion anymore.
    Reforged had (has) a worse problem than just being devoid of passion. Good QA, finding bugs is not a matter of artistic creativity, it is about good management, testing and engineering. It's different (and easier to reliably do) than something like good gameplay which is subjective and hard to grasp.
    Even a cold-hearted company should be able to do this kind of remaster. A good one at least would never allow a technical failure that big, or missing features.

Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    Reforged had (has) a worse problem than just being devoid of passion. Good QA, finding bugs is not a matter of artistic creativity, it is about good management, testing and engineering. It's different (and easier to reliably do) than something like good gameplay which is subjective and hard to grasp.
    Even a cold-hearted company should be able to do this kind of remaster. A good one at least would never allow a technical failure that big, or missing features.
    Best part? Activision is known for releasing good remasters. This failure is entirely on Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi boys!

I haven't played the game ever since completing the campaign (I have no interest in PvP). What is the state of the game? I have seen the models posted here, are they related to playable custom campaigns or is that possibility still not here?
    I want to like the game but as of now I have no reason to go back to it

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hi boys!

I haven't played the game ever since completing the campaign (I have no interest in PvP). What is the state of the game? I have seen the models posted here, are they related to playable custom campaigns or is that possibility still not here?
    I want to like the game but as of now I have no reason to go back to it
    still no custom campaign unfortunately, and worse several map makers in Hive have quit because of the EULA and the rest would pretty much prefer to stay modding in 1.27b and 1.30.4 due to Reforged having desyncs and each patch then breaking codes

- - - Updated - - -

Khadgar

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.326247/

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    handsome devil as always
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

3+ Year Old Account

3+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre_Blood_Not_Detected

Makes sense having male models in a society where males couldn't become sentinels... Oh... Wait, i'm wrong.

I love that there still are no custom campaigns so long after release. Truly, aggressive patching at it's finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I love that there still are no custom campaigns so long after release. Truly, aggressive patching at it's finest.
    Blizzard abandoned Warcraft 3 Refunded as soon as it launched. The most you'll ever likely see is minor bug fixes.

As for all the people making custom models. It's a neat idea, but WHY? Unless there is a way to mod the classic client, noone is going to care. Noone plays the "new" version, because it's a pile of trash. Refunded is basically a browser game, that's why the UI lags so bad (the UI is literally just a Chrome web page).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Ogre_Blood_Not_Detected

Makes sense having male models in a society where males couldn't become sentinels... Oh... Wait, i'm wrong.
    they're probably Shen'dralar or the pre-Sundering Kaldorei

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    It's a neat idea, but WHY? Unless there is a way to mod the classic client, noone is going to care. Noone plays the "new" version, because it's a pile of trash. Refunded is basically a browser game, that's why the UI lags so bad (the UI is literally just a Chrome web page).
    kinda wanted to play Northrend Bound, Lordaeron: The Aftermath, and Sunken City on Reforged graphics, but yeah the new EULA is pretty discouraging and Kam insists on using the Chrome web page

- - - Updated - - -

lord Saurfang

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...urfang.326316/

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    So interesting news with the SC2 editor.
    When they overhauled it the other day, two commander mods were added...
    Jaina Proudmoore and Grom Hellscream.
    Several scenarios here: these are being used to test Coop in SC2, WC3 Coop is coming to WC3R, or WC3 Coop is coming to SC2. To be seen.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-08-01 at 06:12 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    So interesting news with the SC2 editor.
    When they overhauled it the other day, two commander mods were added...
    what should have happened: custom campaign in Reforged

what they did; custom campaign in SC2 nobody asked for

Coop mode is pretty much keeping SC2 alive, so it would do wonders for WC3. I hope they make WC3 coop. Just put some iconic heroes like Arthas, Jaina, Sylvanas, and Illidan and make them fight vs. the Burning Legion. It shouldn't even be that hard to come up with fitting and unique playstyles for them (for example Sylvanas would specialize in ranged undead troops).
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Coop mode is pretty much keeping SC2 alive, so it would do wonders for WC3. I hope they make WC3 coop. Just put some iconic heroes like Arthas, Jaina, Sylvanas, and Illidan and make them fight vs. the Burning Legion. It shouldn't even be that hard to come up with fitting and unique playstyles for them (for example Sylvanas would specialize in ranged undead troops).
    It's also something that should not be coming out or even being on the table when the game can't even get launch features done.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'm going to open the files up in a unmodded test save in the sc2 editor, poke around, and see what I get.
    I'd also rather have any WC3 shit we get from now on be features of SC2 because WC3R is just a massive dumpster fire outside of the campaign that nobody should have to be imperiled by dealing with it.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-08-01 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently downloaded the Kirin Tor Offensive pack and it really made me smile. I loved it

3+ Year Old Account