Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite prunned ability

So SL will bring back some abilities to make classes "great again".

There was this one minor ability that Fury warriors had in Legion.

When you recieved a killing blow, every so often a Valkyr would keep you at 1 Health and you had to deal a killing blow to the enemy that almost killed you to get back to 10% health.

I know they won't bring that back, but it was awesome.

What removed ability is your favorite?

Single minded fury in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

When you recieved a killing blow, every so often a Valkyr would keep you at 1 Health and you had to deal a killing blow to the enemy that almost killed you to get back to 10% health.

I mean your example isn't really removed, it was just a perk of the Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Single minded fury in general.
    blech never want that again lol TG forever

Gladiator Stance. I had so much fun with it in WoD and sadly have seen no mention of it and I'm not even sure if its on there list of things to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    This. I think the 1h weapon models in WoW look better than the 2h ones and have always preferred SMF when it was available.
    Exactly how I feel about it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SnarkyKobold View Post
    Gladiator Stance. I had so much fun with it in WoD and sadly have seen no mention of it and I'm not even sure if its on there list of things to consider.
    That too. I played tank a lot in WoD, and had Gladiator as the dps offspec. It was a lot of fun. So fun that I actually just swapped mains when they ripped it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I think most people would ask for Single-Minded Fury transmog and/or Gladiator.
    I've come around to agree with them, I'd basically just want the ability for Fury to transmog 1h weapons.
    Last edited by Razion; 2020-05-28 at 01:26 AM.

Most of MoP design :
    - Stances (MoP ones)
    - Heroic Strike / Cleave
    - Colossus Smash as Fury
    - Banners

Shadowlands news for warriors are a let down for me. I've seen some great abilities returning to a lot of classes, but I think warrior is lacking "cool" unpruning (most of the changes are "X ability is cross-spec now"). I also liked SMF Fury, but I can understand why they don't want to bring it back, and why people prefer TG.
    Last edited by Danny; 2020-04-10 at 11:14 PM.

banners, stances, old recklessness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    This. I think the 1h weapon models in WoW look better than the 2h ones and have always preferred SMF when it was available.
    I think the easiest course of action and least restraint would be to allow fury warriors to transmog their 2h into 1h weapons. No practical sense in giving them SMF.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Divine Intervention, I dodge the repair bills and make sure there's someone to res the group so we don't have to run back.

Challenging shout. I also really liked the talent that made heroic throw silence.

Revenge

They ruined it so badly that it hardly qualifies as the same ability anymore

Also Focused Rage

I started playing WoW in legion so my favourite "old ability" is actually legion CS. I like the animation and sound of it. It was so Arms-like and was so frequently used.
    Even though legion Arms had problems and didn't quite work for most of the expension, whoever designed it was freaking brilliant.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Strike!

Also Gladiator Stance, Dispell on Shield Slam, Shield Bash (I know we have Pummel, but I want to smash my shield into enemy to silence him) Banners were fun too

Probably Siegebreaker. Alongside Glad Stance it was something that made Warrior in WoD super fun to play. Just a simple ability, big, chunky damage that freaking throws the opponent to the ground. Yeah, there's still ability with that name in the game but it's a far cry from what it used to be.

H e r o i c s t r i k e
    e
    r
    o
    i
    c
    s
    t
    r
    i
    k
    e

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I think the easiest course of action and least restraint would be to allow fury warriors to transmog their 2h into 1h weapons. No practical sense in giving them SMF.
    Did you even think that through before typing it? How would that even work? What, you just acquire the stats of the weapon you mog it into? That would be silly. How would it work with older weapons? Are you even aware that 1h weapons have totally different itemization and stat budgets to 2h ones?

Your idea is pure ludicrousness. This is an RPG. You take talents to develop your character. You don't transmogrify your weapon and magically gain the stats of the new appearance. That's not how mogging works. You don't flick a switch and 2hs become 1hs. That's not how warriors, a martial class, work. They don't use magic. A 2h weapon is a 2h weapon and a 1h weapon is a 1h weapon. Your idea would further destroy whatever 4th wall remains.
    Last edited by Will; 2020-04-12 at 05:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Did you even think that through before typing it? How would that even work? What, you just acquire the stats of the weapon you mog it into? That would be silly. How would it work with older weapons? Are you even aware that 1h weapons have totally different itemization and stat budgets to 2h ones?
    How would that work? You go to the transmog merchant and change the appearance of your 2h weapon into a 1h weapon. You do that for both of your 2h weapons, resulting with your character looking like they are dual wielding 1h weapons. They're technically dual wielding 2 2h's, but it looks like 2 1h weapons.

Did you even think your response through when replying to my comment?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

Claws of Shirvallah.

/thread.