Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Remember when people use to say nothing can kill WoW?, lol looks like Activision not only killed WoW but multiple IPs.

The moment you locked basic MMORPG stuff like new races in Legion and in BFA with time gated mechanics along side trying your pathetic attempt at milking subs. This is what corporate greed gets you, a nice wait in the un employment line.
    lol and what made up world did people say nothing could kill wow?
    i seem to remember people saying every other day "this new game is gunna kill wow"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I mean is there any **GOOD** reason why it should only be obtainable by 110+ characters?

Or any holiday event boss that has a chance to drop a mount for that matter. Seems like a
    fucking stupid thing to keep considering the changes to mounts and riding skills over the years.
    because having it obtanable by charecters at low levels does nothing but encourage people to make new chars and spam the dungeon only to delete them...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Does it really matter what the cash cows are for? Reality is they had 13 years prior where they didn't celebrate Chinese New Year, now all of a sudden they need to make a mount for every year? Pirate ship gimmick to force people into 6 month subs knowing full well that their expansion was being pushed out in an unfinished and untested state? Yea let's ignore the facts buddy.
    Except they have been celebrating it for 3 years now.
    also no buyying the dreadwake was not force,d they literally said "for those who do not want to buy 6 months, they can buy it from the store in 2019"
    alos these mounts are made for the chinese servers, would you rather they be china only? or china plus we can buy it if we want.

also untested? it was very much tested, unfinished? every expansion launched unfinished thats how expansions work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    1. the pirate ship was planned before bfa release
    2. Fox is a normal shop mount
    3. pig was Chinese New Year

But let’s ignore facts
    1. 6 month sub mount was literally free for tons of us, me included.
    2. one was a thing that hs been going on for 3 years now
    3. lol what? 8.1.5 is coming out the same way they have been doing patches since legion...
    4. LOL you bring up google trends, you do know wow is still very popular searched, and before you say it, it is still more searched then runescape, asmongold just does not know how to use google trends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    1.) Yes, it's called a failsafe, they knew how BFA would be received post-launch and were prepared for it.
    2.) Yess it was, released close to the pig instead of a while before or after when subs are in free fall.
    1. lol you are almost as much as a conspircy theorist as MLP is trash.
    2. it was released when it was ready.. what you wanted them to hold it for years? or to release it when it was still just concept art?
    and idk
    they are a total of 3 mounts, one of them free. when BFA added what... 80 something mounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

3. lol what? 8.1.5 is coming out the same way they have been doing patches since legion...
    4. LOL you bring up google trends, you do know wow is still very popular searched, and before you say it, it is still more searched then runescape, asmongold just does not know how to use google trends.
    Iam confused. So you are agreeing that blizzard is acting like always and that they are not evil or are being sarcastic and want to tell me that the new mounts are a cash grab ?

Because i think it’s pretty pathetic to see evil behind everything blizzard releases you people should start to relax. Blizzard is still blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Iam confused. So you are agreeing that blizzard is acting like always and that they are not evil or are being sarcastic and want to tell me that the new mounts are a cash grab ?

Because i think it’s pretty pathetic to see evil behind everything blizzard releases you people should start to relax. Blizzard is still blizzard
    idk why it qouted you.. i was qouting the other person... i am tired and must have missclicked.. olol sorry
    i meant to qoute the MLP fan.

idk why it qouted you.. i was qouting the other person... i am tired and must have missclicked.. olol sorry
    i meant to qoute the MLP fan.
    All good. Was not sure if you were sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Sterling Cooper is essentially coerced into entering talks with PPL in regards to a take over. PPL take over, are hesitant and non compliant about investing in new business. They then lay off significant staff numbers, strip mine assets and, see and increase in financial value due to the cut backs and lay offs, make bonuses and ultimately attempt to sell Sterling Cooper and liquidate it for profit.

The partners of Sterling Cooper learn of this, are denied the opportunity to buy back their firm and instead then get themselves fired along with the account man of PPL, by doing so they get out of their contracts with PPL and form a new firm SCDP.
    I almost want this so Danuser, Golden, Lore and Ion get fired but the whole franchise will be rebooted if this happens because I can't picture wow to continue after such thing, thanks for the explanation pal
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Except WoW hasn't declined for many years, it has been on the same cycle of losing and gaining players, which is the normal expansion cycle. WoW isn't mentioned because it has consistently been profitable for Blizzard since Cataclysm.
    ROFL so it's has been in rapid decline since start of CATA. That's some grade A white knighting there
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

i seem to remember people saying every other day "this new game is gunna kill wow"

- - - Updated - - -

because having it obtanable by charecters at low levels does nothing but encourage people to make new chars and spam the dungeon only to delete them...

- - - Updated - - -

also no buyying the dreadwake was not force,d they literally said "for those who do not want to buy 6 months, they can buy it from the store in 2019"
    alos these mounts are made for the chinese servers, would you rather they be china only? or china plus we can buy it if we want.

also untested? it was very much tested, unfinished? every expansion launched unfinished thats how expansions work.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

2. it was released when it was ready.. what you wanted them to hold it for years? or to release it when it was still just concept art?
    and idk
    they are a total of 3 mounts, one of them free. when BFA added what... 80 something mounts?

Level 90 or even level 100 is not low level. Level 20, sure, but not level 100.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Level 90 or even level 100 is not low level. Level 20, sure, but not level 100.
    They want to keep it up with each expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    ROFL so it's has been in rapid decline since start of CATA. That's some grade A white knighting there
    He means that it has not really sped up.
    if you are going down a hill do you randomy start freaking out that your plummiting?
    no you are going down the entire way. its going down, that is suspected, if it PLUMMITS then we woulda had an iddue, but really only did in wod, but that was only because it skyrocketed.

wow has been going down since cata... pretty obvious and suspected... if something is already going down, it is not "continuing to decline" it has already declined, and is continuing on that path. if it goes down and down and keeps increasing the rate at which it goes down, yes.

its really just semantics though, the game is on the same path it has been for 8 years.

They want to keep it up with each expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

He means that it has not really sped up.
    if you are going down a hill do you randomy start freaking out that your plummiting?
    no you are going down the entire way. its going down, that is suspected, if it PLUMMITS then we woulda had an iddue, but really only did in wod, but that was only because it skyrocketed.

wow has been going down since cata... pretty obvious and suspected... if something is already going down, it is not "continuing to decline" it has already declined, and is continuing on that path. if it goes down and down and keeps increasing the rate at which it goes down, yes.

its really just semantics though, the game is on the same path it has been for 8 years.
    You wrote:
    "because having it obtanable by charecters at low levels does nothing but encourage people to make new chars and spam the dungeon only to delete them..."

People can't do that if the req. is to be level 90 or 100 for example, so your reason... is not a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and idk
    1.) ;-;
    2.) Yeah, they made sure it was ready when subs would start dropping due to an unfinished expansion... I don't really see how it is that conspiracy...ish to believe they would do that. It makes sense as a business move.
    3.) I am not complaining about a lack of mounts in BFA or store mounts in general, just saying store items so close to each other seems like an obvious gotta make up for sub loss money move, especially with that goodbye from the store promotion they did.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah profit growth driven America. If you can't produce quarterly growth you cut labor until you, as the CEO pressured by investors who don't give a rats ass, tank the company and run off with the 50 million dollar bonus you got for making a few people a lot of money while all your employees get shit.

Damn to see Blizzard fire their own employees just before reset! That's cold as ice. But on the up side of things, we should see a surge in active players as a number of people will soon find themselves with lots of free time to log in and play WoW. I call this a Win Win boys! Blizzard once again making sacrifices in order to improve their player experience. HAHAHA

Another company fucked over by private equity. The company is not being not profitable, wankers with millions want more millions and destroy hundreds of families while getting it. External shareholders are cancer.

WoW not mentioned = they're still making absolute bank, as suspected.

Too bad for the employees on other titles though, but that's the way shareholders work. They want to see increased profits every quarter or they'll begin screeching.

Typical MMO C reader.

No prove , no source , just random speculations of things they think are true
    Dat ability to just blindly ignore all the facts in front of you and still come charging in White Knighting Bliz….Errr I mean Actilizzard Moneygrabment. They are still making a huge profit off WoW in just subscriptions (what few they still have world wide) and god knows how much money they rake in off store mounts and pets. Yet they are laying off employees left and right like they are barely able to make a buck. And here you come lol just protecting your buddies at good ol Blizz like somehow they will see your words and take heart lmao. You do realize the people who made Blizzard a loved company are all gone right? You have been paying attention as all of them have slowly made their escape and jumped ship? I bet you still think Disney is making really awesome Star Wars movies too right? Seriously how low do your standards have to go before you start to see reality?

I really hope this is one of the darkest before the dawn type of things.

I just hope they get some new Devs out of this. Ion and his other crew need to go. They tried, they failed. Time for new blood and Devs who actually listen to the player base
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Chas is fucking resto druid god.

I don’t see facts. I only see people having crazy theories.

BTW first shop mount came out during woltk. Explain ?
    WotLK aka first expansion that Activision stepped into Blizzards company and practices. Over time they're pushing more and more grabs. This is all evidenced as the game has only progressively gotten worse since Activision merged with Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

- 2 Years. Pig and Dog.

- And yet it's been over for months now and not in the store, hmm.

- Got any proof of this? You don't, you're literally speaking out of your ass, just like you do in 95% of your posts.

- BFA had much untested and unfinished content. To name a couple specific examples: Azerite Armor(outside of the 1 item you got from Magni at 110) came out on beta 3 weeks before the expansion was launching, so there was no time to test this and give feedback that would be even considered by the development team, this is why Azerite is STILL being worked on 4 months into the expansion. No "core feature" of an expansion should be a hot mess that still needs heavy adjustments months after the release. Another example is the M+ affixes, the Infested affix was on beta for 2 weeks to play, and yet none of the feedback was even acknowledged and so when Infested came out you had G'huunies falling through the floor, going through walls, infesting when interrupts/stuns went off.

But ya, w/e keep living in your little bubble that the game is fine, white-knighting a failing business.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    1.) ;-;
    2.) Yeah, they made sure it was ready when subs would start dropping due to an unfinished expansion... I don't really see how it is that conspiracy...ish to believe they would do that. It makes sense as a business move.
    3.) I am not complaining about a lack of mounts in BFA or store mounts in general, just saying store items so close to each other seems like an obvious gotta make up for sub loss money move, especially with that goodbye from the store promotion they did.
    1. oook
    2. you really think 8 months before bfa launched they went "this is gunna be a failure, you wanna know how we can fix that? add a mount that is given to free to a massive amount of our playerbase, and allow the rest to sub to get it, or buy it latert if they rather not sub!!!"
    yeah... quite the buisness move..
    3. the chinese pig here was going to happen, it was just bad timing it lined up with the others.
    and again they always do a fair few of these kinda things around the holidays, just so happens people were "mad at the game" around the holiday season.