Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got to be missing something with fortnight...i just don't understand what makes people want to play it...

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    So fortnite is gonna be Acti/blizz's copout excuse?
    What's funny is they'll be taking months in responding to Fortnite, when Fortnight was soooo last year and Apex is looking be the new Fortnite. >_<

Sounds like 1 giant sales pitch to me.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I've got to be missing something with fortnight...i just don't understand what makes people want to play it...
    Its free, and it runs on basically any device out there, and big name streamers jumped on it. Basically perfect storm for targeting highschoolers with limited budgets or younger kids.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    So only thing new coming will be in 2020 ? The 8th WoW expansion, and Diablo cellphone, and that's it ? yikes

Well "Classic Wow" is coming this Summer curious how that will do ? But not holding my breath for massive sales numbers on that.

Where's WoD ( World of Diablo ) a more mature darker themed WoW, with a brand new state of the art game engine, utilizing brand new A.I. Artificial Intelligence for the NPC's and enemies.
    Well, in order to get classic wow, you don't need to buy it, you only need to be subbed. So it could bring back a decent amount of subs for wow, even if a lot of those subs aren't playing the main game.

Seems interesting this part.

A plan for growth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Sounds like 1 giant sales pitch to me.. lol
    That is all an investors call is. It is your (the companies job) to explain prior earnings, and then sell your future plans to them.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

I do not get it at all. I like shooter games too, like Battlefield, or Destiny 2, or Wolfenstien and Doom, Quake, but I do not understand Fortnite whatsoever. Tried it for 10 minutes once, and never touched it again.

But I also hate garbage games like Call of Duty just pure shit.
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2019-02-12 at 09:53 PM.

My best guess is that it offers what team PVP doesn't do... free-for-all where everybody shoots everybody in the back and are rewarded for it.

In short: Everybody gets a chance to be be King of their very own little PVP trollshit mountain.

New Call of Duty for Q4... who saw that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Seems interesting this part.

A plan for growth.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BKS3DGz.png[IMG]
    Gonna have to call you out to provide a source on that image.

Ironically, the thing that makes me believe it the least is the inclusion of the Activision/Blizzard logo on the corner. Why the hell would you do that for a corporate slide? >_< I get why some amateur designer would think that because "durrrr logoz makes it look offisial!!!" >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    New Call of Duty for Q4... who saw that coming?
    Regular as clockwork.

The slide that got put up that shows more investment in their internally-owned franchises is important. Bigger budget for WoW most likely.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Classic cancelled?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So as someone who didn't listen to the report is what I'm gleaning from Wowhead tweets right? 8% of the staff is gone, and they plan to invest more in their core franchises by shuttering "underperforming" areas (read: esports)?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So basically for 2019 : Blizz

We ain't got s***

Basically 2019 is going to be a crash in burn for Blizzard and I honestly don't think they will recover..

Acti blizzard is totally fucked,

players are spending less on Hearthstone and OW, d3 and sc2 generates zero money as usual and wow losing subs. They have nothing new coming out until 2020 besides wow classic and wc3 remake. Activision losing Destiny IP and CoD didnt live up to expections

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Gonna have to call out a source on that image.

Ironically, the thing that makes me believe it the least is the inclusion of the Activision/Blizzard logo on the corner. Why the hell would you do that for a corporate slide? >_< I get why some amateur designer would think that because "durrrr logoz makes it look offisial!!!" >_<
    hrm, at my company, we have our logo on the corner of every slide during all presentations presented to employees or our owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Classic cancelled?
    Errr. nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds like they expect classic to do worse than BfA and not affect their business much.