Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The new one looks low ress as fuck

Defo prefer the toned down version, og one didn't suit the Kul Tiran Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's barely even different. How does it go from something you like to garbage with little changes?
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...edItNowItSucks
    I'll just leave this here.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garbage is now the word to use for anything that has mild changes that you might not care for.

I'm OK with either version. I think I like the new a little better although I like long coats.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    This is a good example of Blizzard's art direction post TBC where muted, brown colors started replacing vibrant colors in art. It's all in the name of "realism" and "modern" graphics.
    I remember the old Flintlocke comic from back in the day. One of the first comics had the narrator character asking Flintlocke if he was a dwarf or some kind of colorful japanese hard candy. Flintlocke responded that he had a gun and the narrator didn't bring it up again.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I dont mind the duller colors, makes me think of them being a bit weathered from being out at sea.

*Blizzard makes a minimal change* iT’S gArBaGeEeEeE. Go to bed, kiddo.

The new one looks better.

My only wish they would have made the shoulders asymmetrical and more similar to the sailor from MoP since that was clearly the inspiration

#team_old_one
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The new one looks better.

My only wish they would have made the shoulders asymmetrical and more similar to the sailor from MoP since that was clearly the inspiration
    It definitely wasn't. Also he only had asymmetrical shoulders because the other one was torn off.

ugly shoulders , shorter coat and no cool anchor design ? damn it's garbage now

i wanted to make a kultiran just far that swagger long coat , guess not then .

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It definitely wasn't. Also he only had asymmetrical shoulders because the other one was torn off.
    Sorry, I meant overall the tasseled shoulders should look more like his. But having two of them would look kind of goofy. So maybe one with tassels and the other just more simple. I am aware his untattered uniform was likely not asymmetrical

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Sorry, I meant overall the tasseled shoulders should look more like his. But having two of them would look kind of goofy. So maybe one with tassels and the other just more simple. I am aware his untattered uniform was likely not asymmetrical
    The "it definitely wasn't" was aimed at the MoP sailor somehow being inspiration when both are just wearing general sailor uniforms.

Looks great on the guys, shoulders a little too big on the females. Most important change being the hat not making her bald I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colors are fine. Coat is too short though.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Most important change being the hat not making her bald I'd say.
    Definitely. This is (one of) the biggest overall problems with appearances in the entire game IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the new coat, but love the new hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I hate the new coat, but love the new hat.
    Fixing helm baldness across the board would go a far ways towards making every character look better overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only complaints about the new armor are that it lost the Proudmoore Admiralty emblem on the back of the coat, I preferred the off-center buckle, and I liked the brighter colors. But otherwise the update doesn't bother me much, it still looks pretty great imo.

That being said, it'd be cool if we got variants for each Kul'Tiran faction so you could play yours as a member of the Proudmoore Admiralty, Tidesages, or Order of Embers, for example. Much like how Mag'har can choose their heritage armor based on clan.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Amazing that they invest so much effort into creating something so bland and ugly.