Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Nathanos is now the best character in WoW

Rastahkan was the best king ever and his combo with bwasandi was fucking sick, I can't believe he died to some noob alliance, I mean imagine if he had both rezan and bwasandi, simply unbeatable.

Now that he is dead, nathanos takes his place at the top, I mean look at his face "take me to the king immediately" ready to murderstomp jaina and extract revenge, even at the funeral, he was thinking about revenge, it doesn't get more badass than this.

I wish that they kill the tauren somehow, he is SOOO anticlimatic, he just doesn't belong there, send him to the alliance too, he is useless anyway.

Can't the undead form their own fanction? everyone else is so unmotivated about this, it just doesn't feel like a real war. Resurect garrosh somehow, this guy knew what he was doing, anything non-orc gets crucified, it felt like a real war back then.

WoW teach us one thing, when you have many fanctions together you just can't do war. War requires some degree of nationalism to make it feel like a real war.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just screenshot this for the memes. Epic first 2 paras.

I.. can't tell if OP is serious or not. *squint*

10+ Year Old Account
    Would the undead fanction also be supported by bwasandi?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Bwansandi points out that he's not fond of undeads, that he thinks of them as aberration (kinda rude when you take that quest as a Forsaken)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Bwansandi points out that he's not fond of undeads, that he thinks of them as aberration (kinda rude when you take that quest as a Forsaken)
    Bwasandi *

Now that he is dead, nathanos takes his place at the top, I mean look at his face "take me to the king immediately" ready to murderstomp jaina and extract revenge, even at the funeral, he was thinking about revenge, it doesn't get more badass than this.
    That's your reason as to why Nathanos is badass? Because he was always thinking about revenge? So if some random shitty farmer like Mudmug started thinking about revenge, he'd suddenly become a badass? Please.

It takes far more than edgy ideals to be badass. Said ideals must be followed by actions. Such is the case of Alleria Windrunner, or Magister Umbric, or even more the ominous Locus-Walker, all individuals who do indeed have many ideals, but also reached unfathomable new peaks of power. And actions speak much more than mere words.

That's what Blightcaller is. All words, no action.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Bwasandi *
    You know that its not even like that, right?

Its Bwonsamdi, but i will forget it, you will forget it, and so will most of the people on this forum, in the end, his name is hard for me (and many others) to remember, so i just write it as i can and keep going (the point is for you to know who i'm talking about)

I don't think he's the best character, but he's definitely the most exposed. The dude is everywhere. Burning of Teldrassil, Siege of Lordaeron, Stormwind Infiltration, Zuldazar, War Campaign, Darkshore, and the Battle of Dazar'alor. He's in nearly every Horde cinematic, which leads me to believe Blizzard is giving us a lot of him so that if/when he replaces Sylvanas, it makes sense.

"Bwasandi! We had a deal. Grant me your Propane and Propane accessories!" - Rastahkhan, probably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    You know that its not even like that, right?

Its Bwonsamdi, but i will forget it, you will forget it, and so will most of the people on this forum, in the end, his name is hard for me (and many others) to remember, so i just write it as i can and keep going (the point is for you to know who i'm talking about)
    Was just memeing OP who wrote Rastahkan bwasadi and fanction, good lord...

10+ Year Old Account
    w... what!?! >_<
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Was just memeing OP who wrote Rastahkan bwasadi and fanction, good lord...
    Ok.

Sadly text doesn't help the joke

A character appearing the most doesn't make them the best

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos is spiteful mouthy bastard who does nothing but belittles you. His face is a balled up fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    No.. you clearly don't pay attention to the story if you're asking that. He doesn't like undead because if they're undead, he doesn't get the souls. He literally says that in a cutscene.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Rastahkan was the best king ever and his combo with bwasandi was fucking sick, I can't believe he died to some noob alliance, I mean imagine if he had both rezan and bwasandi, simply unbeatable.

I wish that they kill the tauren somehow, he is SOOO anticlimatic, he just doesn't belong there, send him to the alliance too, he is useless anyway.

Can't the undead form their own fanction? everyone else is so unmotivated about this, it just doesn't feel like a real war. Resurect garrosh somehow, this guy knew what he was doing, anything non-orc gets crucified, it felt like a real war back then.

WoW teach us one thing, when you have many fanctions together you just can't do war. War requires some degree of nationalism to make it feel like a real war.
    Nathanos got mauled by Genn.

Mr Danuser, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Nathanos is spiteful mouthy bastard who does nothing but belittles you. His face is a balled up fist.
    Basically, the only thing Nathanos needs to tick all the boxes to qualify as a "self-insert character" is an open admission by the writer(s). Yes, he was the "first human ranger" in life, but that position, by itself, doesn't mean much when we don't know how 'rigorous' the training is or the requirements to be accepted by the elves to be trained as a ranger. For all we know, the reason there were no "human rangers" is because the elves, xenophobes that they were, refused to train humans, and the reason Nathanos became the "first human ranger" could be because Sylvanas, while alive, had the burning loins for the guy.

So, right off the bat, his existing "qualifications" are put in question.

And then after his death and becoming "forsaken", what has he really done of notice? Nothing. But, again, he was chosen to be Sylvanas' right hand man. Apparenly, her heart might be cold, but her loins surely aren't. And now, despite having no real accomplishments under his belt, he gets to talk down to everyone that is not Sylvanas with more condescension and spite than Deathwing would toward humans.

That guy really needs to be taken down a few hundred pegs. He had a long time coming.

Calm down, Steve, they ain't killing your boy.