Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean I admire the support he is giving for his former company but even he needs to take a step back and realise that the Blizzard of today is not the one he worked at 25 odd years ago.
    I don't want to be this guy, but, I think he knows way better than any of us how "Blizzard of today" is doing, and what has changed and what not.

- - - Updated - - -

People who wants blizzard or ATVI to fail and then come to rage here after the layoff are hypocrites, or just so naive that people working there would have magical jobs once the company fails, stupidity at it's finest.

But the people there are brilliant and working hard every day. Support them. Encourage them where you can.
    How disconnected from reality you have to be to say something like that? So we, paying customers, should encourage them to actually do their job so that we can give them more money? Lmao.
    Also their brilliance seems to be fading away based on recent decisions they're making.

It's time to put aside your rose-tinted glasses, Chris. We all look fondly on our memories, but WoW, Blizzard, ActiBlizz, whatever, changed and there's no coming back.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I don't want to be this guy, but, I think he knows way better than any of us how "Blizzard of today" is doing, and what has changed and what not.
    He also owns quite a bit of stock in the company and has a vested interest in its success.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    He also owns quite a bit of stock in the company and has a vested interest in its success.
    Maybe, but we don't know and don't have conclusive information that points out that he said that the way some people put it, remember that Lore called Dickbags to people on a political discussion about EEUU on his personal twitter account, and wow players were all over him because they thought he was calling them that.

As much as I don't trust what Metzen, Ion, Lore, etc say, I also don't always trust what people say against them.