Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And that would still leave the issue that it would be a stupid way to go about it. If they want to end the game, they'll just do that, instead of wasting tons of money on developing poor content for no good reason.
    Agreed. If they want to shut the game down, they would just fucking say so, cancel future expansions and say "We'll get back to you. Go play classic". Conspiracy theories are like warm blankets for those that need to believe in them.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Of course they don't. I think they are just facing a creative brick wall because they feel they have to try to completely reinvent the game every expansion. They just need to make expansions what they are. Additions to the game. Not throw away everything the game was and start over. It is just to much. Then of course I think they are also under increasing pressure (and by choice) to monetize the game further and release boxes faster. Yeah, sure, they have stepped back from that a bit after it proved to be a disaster but I still feel there is a guy in a suit that walks though everyone once in a while and asks them why they even have jobs if they cant push products.

"Bad" after Legion and MoP is miles ahead of previous content still.

Enough said.,

Also, conspiracy theories are not allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Their designers just aren't as good as they used to be.

No of course not. They have certainly managed to screw up on a fair few aspects of the game but I don't for second believe they did on purpose as a ploy to make the game less attractive thus requiring less staff to keep afloat.

Remind me again how tanking your own products is in any way a smart move businesswise?

it just kind of sucks that the game is getting such a bad rap. Currently in the middle of some of the best raid content to ever hit the game.
    People absolutely despise change, and refuse to see any logic. It only ends when they move on and start complaining about another topic. I've tried my best to help people come to the proper realizations, but they just resist even harder when you try to do that.

The only way to get past it is just don't get involved. If you enjoy a feature, then go on doing so. Let the confused mass of screams work themselves out.
    - MetroStratics

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah the devs are just absolute shit and all deserve to be fired, blizz should fail and every single person working there deserves nothing but homelessness. they suck and have sucked for years, not putting out a single good thing, just living off the success of people who left before the company went to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Now you're just being disingenuous. I only take issue with people who blindly defend the game. Blindly dismiss any criticism.

I've come to find over the past few months that you are quite critical. It's a shame the same can't be said for most of the rest of the mod team. But that discussion isn't allowed here.

I've always said that if you can find enjoyment in the pile of shit the game is today - more power to you! But don't sit there and act like it doesn't have issues and it isn't extremely poorly designed.

You and I both know that isn't the case.
    RIP brave warrior.
    But srsly what the hell is wrong the mods on this forum they banned you again(i gues he struck a nerve).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Nah the devs are just absolute shit and all deserve to be fired, blizz should fail and every single person working there deserves nothing but homelessness. they suck and have sucked for years, not putting out a single good thing, just living off the success of people who left before the company went to shit.
    Did you post from a wrong account ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreatin View Post

Did you post from a wrong account ?
    nah not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

no i don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by misterrium View Post
    hey guys so I was thinking that we all agree that thers a decline in quality and other things. Not gonna start another databe how BFA sucks but I now think that blizz wants to make it bad so that they can lessen the resources from the game and lets focus on future maybe with minimum cost to wow. So that way the bad design could be an excuse for the players to leave the WoW ship and blizz can do more and more less to the WoW?
    No, I think they genuinely think some of their design choices were good. Only shows how out of touch they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreatin View Post
    RIP brave warrior.
    But srsly what the hell is wrong the mods on this forum they banned you again(i gues he struck a nerve).
    Brave warrior? More like raving hatemonger. Even your quote is evidence. Sure, WoW isn't perfect, but compared to the market, it's pretty high up.

Many of the perpetual complainers have absurdly high standards.

As for the ban... probably broke some forum rules in threads you didn't read. People don't typically get banned for opinions.

hey guys so I was thinking that we all agree that thers a decline in quality and other things.
    "We" as in? The vocal minority? I don't think there's a decline. I do think there's a higher demand from us players, though! For me, BFA felt like the most rushed one when it came. So many small buggs I encountered, which have mostly been fixed by now. First time I felt the game lacked the "Blizzard Polish", which made me sad. Though it was most likely caused by them rushing BFA a bit before deadline. I rather have the "release when good enough" approach than "this is the deadline, we have to release it, no matter the quality, just make it playable if have to".

Can't agree with Blizz making anything bad, not at all, quite the opposite.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

hey guys so I was thinking that we all agree that thers a decline in quality and other things. Not gonna start another databe how BFA sucks but I now think that blizz wants to make it bad so that they can lessen the resources from the game and lets focus on future maybe with minimum cost to wow. So that way the bad design could be an excuse for the players to leave the WoW ship and blizz can do more and more less to the WoW?
    Yes, they want to lose money. That's what every good company does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Dunno about bad but ive had a suspicion for quite some time that blizzard is intentionally not tuning classes to have near equal dps (and im talking patchwerk dps here). Because this would be really easy to accomplish and i dont think they are too incompetent to manage it. No, i believe this is an intentional design, shiftning around the meta from teir to teir.
    Why should they balance around something that as good as never happens.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Imagine if Blizzard intentionally made WoW bad - it might actually be a decent game again.

hmm, no

because i think wow is good

not gonna start a debate about bfa by the way
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

^
    This folks is someone who doesn't understand how business works.

Seriously, if they wanted to take resources away, they would just take resources away, instead of intentionally wasting resources to intentionally worsen a product that makes 100s of millions of dollars a year.

I thought this place couln't get any dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I thought this place couln't get any dumber.
    If you think this is bad, there's a Politics subforum over in OT. :^)

Anyway, I'm not even sure why this is a topic for discussion. There isn't some greater conspiracy by Blizzard to fuck over its playerbase. The expansion is poorly received, sure, but it's anti-vaxx levels of ignorance to believe it was designed that way intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If you think this is bad, there's a Politics subforum over in OT. :^)

Anyway, I'm not even sure why this is a topic for discussion. There isn't some greater conspiracy by Blizzard to fuck over its playerbase. The expansion is poorly received, sure, but it's anti-vaxx levels of ignorance to believe it was designed that way intentionally.
    The worst part is the anti-vax levels of vitriol over a fucking video game.