Limited variety in time-walking dungeons?

I really wish there was more of a variety in timewalking dungeon events. Why are we limited to like 3 or 4 dungeons total when there's like, double or triple that depending on the xpac?

Now I know there's a couple or so near universally disliked dungeons like oculus or shado pan monastery even, but this can't be preventing others being added. Just remove them from the queue pool. (and by them I mean literally 1 or 2) Or make it so you have to specifically opt in for that.

Another point against this idea is that a lot of the dungeons are ones you did while leveling, (think ramparts) so they shouldn't. well under the most simple level of scrutiny you'd find out that already a large amount of the current tw dungeons are ones you've leveled up alts in (mana tombs, jade temple, vortex pinnacle etc.

I know this isn't a major part of the game but it's still a small improvement that would make things feel more fresh, even if only slightly. What do you think??

its be nice if they were more meaningful like itd be nice if they could make like keystone versions of old dungeons right now theres no reason to do them if ur already full 385

15+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted more TW dungeon variety. I don't see any negatives to adding them.
    Here is something to believe in!

It's been bugging me since all the dungeons got scaling added to them, shouldn't they be able to just flag them for timewalking since they're already balanced due to said scaling? There must be something else I'm missing because surely they would've done it by now if it was that easy...right?

10+ Year Old Account
    They should include all dungeons, give you enough blacklist choices to block out all the annoying ones, and give a little extra if you go through the hassle of running those annoying ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    these are my biggest wants for dungeons for each timewalking event:

- WotLK: halls of reflection

- cataclysm: zul'aman or zul'gurub, well of eternity

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's really dumb IMO, I don't think it would require a ridiculous amount of effort as it must be something by now they have almost on a template. It put me off doing really any Timewalking because there's little variety and to me the dungeons feels slow. It annoys me with the introduction of WoD Timewalking, why is Grimrail Depot not there?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty stupid TBH and really makes me hate the system as they're just half-assing it at this point.

Also, they really should start combining some of these events together on some weeks because there is a pretty silly rotation of 2+ months now.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!