Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can't seem to find reliable sources, though. It would seem even the first official warning from mexican authorities was prevention, not reaction.
    And now it's potential trolling and abuse of kids mixed with journalism and fake news.
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    See, you say that. But those girls that stabbed their friend for Slenderman.
    They were 15 and trying to bang him different crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    This is different. The fucked up shit of internet stays where it belongs. You have to look for it, or at the very least be aware that you leave shallow waters.
    There is no safe place on the internet - everyone should know this by now. Social media and youtube are the biggest rabbit holes that are superficially "normal sites".

This is targeting kids on "their" turf. It's deception. And not merely scary stuff. Incitations to suicide and self harm. You really have to be the lowest of the low to do that kind of crap. If only they applied their own advice
    There is no kid's turf, but I agree that the people behind this are lowest of the low.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    They were 15 and trying to bang him different crowd.
    Yep. And if 15 year olds can be that dumb, imagine how dumb smaller children can be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, I only ever remember it being about a/s/l and people wanting to take you into the private rooms to have cybersex.
    That depended on the chat...

Been there, done that!

And so have you!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Duuuude, chat rooms weren’t mild... there were some actual predators on there. I remember at 13 years old going on one (I believe yahoo chat) and having multiple grown men contacting me, asking me to do some really sexual stuff. Parents back then were pretty much oblivious to it because the internet was just getting going.
    Yahoo Chat was the wild west in the mid to late 90s, you could find people talking openly about anything, no matter how twisted it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep. And if 15 year olds can be that dumb, imagine how dumb smaller children can be.
    A that point what they are actually capable of comes in. I don't think you can police society by what the dumbest of its members do.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Btw, what do they mean "14 mins in video popped"? It jumped out like an advertisement or what?

People are allegedly taking innocuous or popular children's videos (Fortnite, Peppa Pig, Paw patrol) and using video editing to splice in a 20 sec video of momo into the middle of it so that it comes and goes in a blink of an eye such that it isn't flagged by YT but does it's damage.

I loved horror shit when I was a kid, and now I know I am the scariest thing in the dark

Busy right now. I'll post later but as a medical Physician at a psych hospital I've seen 2 pediátrica patients that attempted suicide because of these viral games (momo and blue whale).

Job interview in 5 mins. Wish me luck =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I loved horror shit when I was a kid, and now I know I am the scariest thing in the dark
    It's an interesting moment when you realize you don't have to be scared of the dark, but you are the one people should be scared of in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It's an interesting moment when you realize you don't have to be scared of the dark, but you are the one people should be scared of in the dark.
    I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way, the only time I would say that is not the truth is when camping or in unknown wilderness and in the dark haha. Though I have had coyotes come close when having a campfire a few times in the woods and I just use gorilla calls and grows and rush into the darkness, they leave pretty fucking fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Wrong! A bear is the scariest thing to find in the dark.. maybe a cougar depends where you live. Don't even get me started on Australia.

Wrong! A bear is the scariest thing to find in the dark.. maybe a cougar depends where you live. Don't even get me started on Australia.
    Inside is what we are were talking about, but I responded with exactly what you are saying lol. A lynx would be pretty scary too though you would never see a Lynx or Cougar coming since they can tree hop.

I don't really think children under a certain age (maybe 13?) really need to be on the internet unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post

Thank you for posting this.

Teach your children not to trust bug eyed chicken people.

Bug eyed chicken people are always liars.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaguars. Especially the black ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I love stuff like this, because it shows up how certain parents are either just shit, or who think their excellent at their role but really aren't, making a fine example of why some people shouldn't have kids if they can't even handle monitoring what their little spawns watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    I don't really think children under a certain age (maybe 13?) really need to be on the internet unchecked.
    My own brother stopped his kids from having anything to do with forenite, heavily monitors what their allowed to see online, and stations playtime so their not watching TV or playing games all do but rather doing actual activities. This should be some kind of stand for anyone having kids

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Personally I love stuff like this, because it shows up how certain parents are either just shit, or who think their excellent at their role but really aren't, making a fine example of why some people shouldn't have kids if they can't even handle monitoring what their little spawns watch.
    you love children harming themselves.

don't really need to say more just let that sink in.

I mean Momo has been around for about a year now. It's sad that some people have already died from this. Used to be a phone number that people texted. There was like 3 numbers from mexico, china, and I think russia. Everytime they shut the numbers down more popped up.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano