Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde [H][OCE][Barthilas] <Goomz> 9/9H 1/9M Recruiting!

Hi there,

<Goomz> on Barthilas Horde is looking for 2-3 solid players to round out our Mythic progression core, and to progress through Crucible of Storms and into 8.2.

We have achieved AotC and have Mythic Grong to 36% after one night of attempts, with a group made up of 1/4 pugs. At this point, it's attendance holding us back, not skill or player competency.

We raid on Sunday and Monday nights from 7-10pm Server Time. During non-raid nights, we have an active core of 10-15 players who are on regularly for M+, transmog runs, PvP and general banter.

For more information, please add BattleTag Krimsonmyst#1273, or add Krimsonmyst#0807 on Discord.

Thanks for reading!

Greetings,

My friends and I are on our way to XFER to Barthilas Horde. We are all IRL friends and all ex hardcore players (LEGION 8/9 M TOS) that turned to a more relaxed playstyle after having cleared that tier.

We could be pretty interested in Joining your roster and here would be our composition:
    -Balance (resto OS) druid 410 ilvl
    -Ret (holy OS) paladin 410 ilvl
    -Shadow Priest (Disc Os) freshly returned 400 ilvl
    -Unholy DK (Blood OS) freshly returned 400 ilvl
    -Destuction Lock freshly returned 390 ish ilvl
    -Another Friend which is part of an hardcore raiding guild that is pushing MM Jaina atm and that wants to come with us on his alt (415+ alt) Class still undefined.

Contact me for more details BTAG: kitango#1948

Sincerly