Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    RiP last boss only freehold runs. Was great while it lasted.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    New Demonic Core animation looks like hot trash. Fitting I guess since that’s what the spec will be again with the 3 nerfs.
    Even tried dk dps atm lol? Trash tier deluxe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Great,buffs for BM and MM,SV still nerfed into the ground on anything that isn't a stand and burn patchwerk fight. :/
    There is no MM buff, and SV isn't nerfed into the ground... The hell are you talking about?

of course they reduce the heirloom gold cost after i dumped hundreds of thousands of gold into the last round a fwe weeks ago. Jesus christ. make em free and be done with it. TBH they should make everyone able to be bis for free. thats what we're heading towards.

Dear Actiblizz, do something with the Protection Warrior damage. They are tanks, not damage dealers.

Fixed trinkets to cancel wraithwalk

Yea...because there aren't any other issues with Death Knights.

Oh good, they made another hunter spec the top dps spot though, because you know...not having two is just awful...

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    "Fixed a bug that allowed Unleash Life to be cast while in Ghost Wolf."

Why, exactly? That was one of the best parts about this talent, which should be baseline to begin with... Was anyone actually complaining about this?
    I did complained a lot about this overpowered shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Fixed trinkets to cancel wraithwalk

Yea...because there aren't any other issues with Death Knights.

Oh good, they made another hunter spec the top dps spot though, because you know...not having two is just awful...

Like I always say, bliz always has love for hunters for some reason but I'm not complaining since my main is one

Quote Originally Posted by Amenraz View Post
    I did complained a lot about this overpowered shit.
    I don't think the issue is with UL being castable in GW so much as GW healing traits being op.