Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I think there should be a healthy relationship between effort and reward. Currently it is a little bit skewed in my opinion.
    Yeah man that one item a month thats heroic ilvl thats randomly given is sure op NOT!Whatever we will do players that do harder stuff can't even sleep now because of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Yeah man that one item a month thats heroic ilvl thats randomly given is sure op NOT!Whatever we will do players that do harder stuff can't even sleep now because of it!
    Calm down.

I'm not talking about Warfronts here.

Calm down.

I'm not talking about Warfronts here.
    Oh i know the events and world quests caches ext same crap.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-03-28 at 09:35 PM.

Oh i know the events and world quests caches ext same crap.
    No, wasn't talking about that either.

Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    And if a player who does heroic gets over 410 how does it affect the mythic player in any way outside of "muh epeen?"

Hint it doesn't. They are not forced outside of some ego maniac mythic raider. Hell they might never see that 410 player. Simply put who the hell cares about what others have?
    Mythic raiders care about what others have.You just said it,"muh" epeen is the largest reason people raid mythic.World of Warcraft is something they can do at a high level and get recognition for,you remove that recognition and of course people are going to protest.If they could excel at business or something else,they probably wouldn't be playing as much as they do.

No, wasn't talking about that either.

Calm down.
    Im in your game getting over rewarded and there is nothing you can do about it sir.

Im in your game getting over rewarded and there is nothing you can do about it sir.
    I know. Calm down. I just don’t think it is good for the game. I am allowed to have that opinion.

He can. He can quit as millions of players befor him. Which will make blizzard to change ther minds.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    False, the game was the "most popular" when there were handouts galore.
    No it wasn't. The highest rate of growth was Vanilla and BC there was a drastic slowing in Wrath and post Wrath there have been consistent significant drops. There are spikes at the start of expacs because people are hoping for them to return to bc type play and then they disappear when they don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    And if a player who does heroic gets over 410 how does it affect the mythic player in any way outside of "muh epeen?"

Hint it doesn't. They are not forced outside of some ego maniac mythic raider. Hell they might never see that 410 player. Simply put who the hell cares about what others have?
    Because it forces tools such as Raider.io due to massive ilvl inflation it makes alts not only viable but necessary for mythic prog. It forces people to farm heroic and normal and even past tiers because of titanforging. That isn't a good thing and leads to massive burnout.

You do not need mythic raid gear if you aren't raiding mythic.

I know. Calm down. I just don’t think it is good for the game. I am allowed to have that opinion.
    Same here and it's good for me all that matters in the end you don't speak for me sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    He can. He can quit as millions of players befor him. Which will make blizzard to change ther minds.
    No Timmy millions haven't quit people guesses is all thats happening if anything to many are playing allied races and content right now its pretty annoying to be honest

Same here and it's good for me all that matters in the end you don't speak for me sir.
    I never claimed to speak for you or anyone else. You should calm down and stop being so aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    You don't exactly come off as someone who has watched very much of his content, but get your opinion of him from braindead MMO-champion threads like these. He STILL makes zero money from his youtube videos. He is NOT exclusively negative in any of his videos. If your impression is that he's overly negative, it's because BfA is such a shitshow it has almost no positives about it. Why would he not make videos of that then? He has made videos about the good stuff too, however little that might be, but you've probably not even cared to look for them. And when he's made videos of all 3 positive things about BfA, what else is there to make videos of?

He made a greater number of positive videos during Legion, probably because the game didn't suck as bad, but he still put out his fair share of videos focusing on negative aspects then too, because the game wasn't at all flawless. The game right now is in a bad state, and not describing and discussing them in detail is not going to help anyone, except those that don't want to hear such opinions, because their personal feelings get hurt when someone says something bad about a video game.

What he means to do with critical videos is to encite discussion. You've stated several times you don't agree with his opinions, but you've yet to actually confront any of his claims from the video in the OP, or any of his videos for that matter. Every single post you've made in this thread has been the same "I can't stand his negativity, he's only feeding off of the state of the game and his fellow haters to make a quick buck" trite. In fact, looking at your post history, almost every post you've made on the entire site since christmas boils down to "I detest negative opinions but I'm not gonna explain why they're wrong. I still like BfA, and if you don't like it, quit. Down with negative content creators and their easy money!" There was one post where you stated you liked warfronts, emissaries and casual pvp.

Can you even write down the things you specifically disagree with him in the video and explain in detail why, or are you just going to stick with that you don't like him or his opinions because they're negative?
    I've said what I wanted to say, I made it very clear why I dislike the guy, if you still don't get it and feel the need to be passive agressive/annoying, that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I liked the gym analogy that was brought forth in previous pages. In a world where everyone but the most fanatical gymbreakers (i.e. Mythic raiders) are "normalized" in power after a few months, I can't see a lot of people desiring to work towards being fit.
    So you are saying that people dont want to work against something if eventually more or less everyone will get to the same point as them, which they dont btw.

I think there should be a healthy relationship between effort and reward. Currently it is a little bit skewed in my opinion.
    But there is that. You can possible get good item with warfronts etc but it is random and you have far bigger chance of getting shit. In the other half spectrum we got raiders and high m+ players who sure, need to put more effort but also not know what each boss drops, which ilvl is minimum they can get but also get overall much, much more loot. So they get more effort and much more loot (with guaranted quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    But there is that. You can possible get good item with warfronts etc but it is random and you have far bigger chance of getting shit. In the other half spectrum we got raiders and high m+ players who sure, need to put more effort but also not know what each boss drops, which ilvl is minimum they can get but also get overall much, much more loot. So they get more effort and much more loot (with guaranted quality).
    I'm talking the difference between a mythic raider and a heroic raider. The difference is not big enough in my opinion.

I'm talking the difference between a mythic raider and a heroic raider. The difference is not big enough in my opinion.
    Is the same for each tier isnt it?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering did anyone get an invite that's been negative towards BFA?