Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Uh okay. I've lived here long enough that I know this is going to scar us for as long as I live.
    Depends how often they happen.

At one point people said that about the IRA bombing here,
    They said that about the 7/7 bombings
    Even about the Manchester attack.

But the reality is after the 1st couple hundred deaths people get desensitised to the whole thing.

Which is sad but I guess that's what this century's gonna be, and to think I remember people talking at the mellenium party about our bright new century of peace and prosperity.

Mmmmm new century of peach, Gotta love this Huawei phones auto correct.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-03-15 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no, no you see this is all some false flag operation by the left to try and get the world..... or whomever to try and crack down on the alt right....! or whomever, clearly!
    Yes! Clearly this guy was an Antifa member pretending to be Neo Nazi in order to discredit the Alt-right.

Obviously he wasn't a real Neo Nazi, we need to investigate!

Uh okay. I've lived here long enough that I know this is going to scar us for as long as I live.

We will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Oh, I don't know. Hmm, let me think.

Right, I don't want sharia, I don't want to kill gays, I support gender equality, I don't harbor hostility towards those who are not buddhists unlike their hostility towards non-muslims. I don't think religious laws are a good way to run society and much more.

Just because I find it a problem the west involve themselves due to self-interest doesn't mean I'm the same as those pushing for sharia. They're basically siding with the attackers because it's in their interest. They involve themselves in things they should stay out of. Like iraq, libya and afghanistan.
    Now you're moving goalposts fast.

Its not about critizing the latent colonialism/imperialism of the West (though again, here you would find some friends in the muslim community) but YOU JUSTIFY GENOCIDE.

Honestly, i don't think there is room for sharia-loving gay-hating muslims in the West. Not because they're muslim, but because they're sharia-loving and gay-hating.

The same goes for people who justify genocide. Your views are incompatible to this western civilization. I think you would feel more at home in some archaic autocracy.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-03-15 at 04:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    And we disagree on what that agenda is.
    You don't disagree, you ignore facts.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That a fracking nutjob, the kinda of nutjob who buy 56 different guns ''BECAUSE THE GUBINMENT GONNA TURN FROG GAYS'' shoot 49 people kinda remove the ''good guy with gun'' narrative, isn'it ?
    Sarah

I am being both patient and polite, so dial it back.

And no it doesnt, Sarah, for the simple reason that fewer people tonight will be grieving. Less lives were taken. Thats something to be grateful for..and Sarah, as one that has seen death, far too much over the years, that at least,it is worth remembering.

I mean you were saying you were saying "small lights matter" while vilifying Muslim people so I highly doubt your motives.
    I defy you to show me one post where I did any such thing.

I mean it's not like the last century wasnt filled with conflict. But I dont think you understand the context. The last time this many people died due to gunfire was during ww2 when the nz army killed a bunch of japanese prisoners of war

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you were saying you were saying "small lights matter" while vilifying Muslim people so I highly doubt your motives.
    Sorry to say it but, welcome to the rest of the world New Zealand. This has been our reality for a very very long time. Hopefully this is your first and last for another hundred years. But judging on how the world is and how connected your once reletivly isolated island now is, Im afraid in the coming years you might have to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Now you're moving goalposts fast.

Its not about critizing the latent colonialism/imperialism of the West (though again, here you would find some friends in the muslim community) but YOU JUSTIFY GENOCIDE.

Honestly, i don't think there is room for sharia-loving gay-hating muslims in the West. Not because they're muslim, but because they're sharia-loving and gay-hating.

The same goes for people who justify genocide. Your views are incompatible to this western civilization. I think you would feel more at home in some archaic autocracy.
    I'm not even sure how this conversation started - wtf does sharia law have to do with what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Sarah

I am being both patient and polite, so dial it back.

And no it doesnt, Sarah, for the simple reason that fewer people tonight will be grieving. Less lives were taken. Thats something to be grateful for..and Sarah, as one that has seen death, far too much over the years, that at least,it is worth remembering.
    For someone normal ''he shot 49 people but was stopped'' is not a proof that this puerile ''good guy with gun'' concept works.

You do know what passive aggressive is?
    Yeah.

I also know what its like to walk into a room with a cop and a doctor to tell a family that three died and one lived in a four car pileup.

"Small lights + = some lives saved.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    For someone normal ''he shot 49 people but was stopped'' is not a proof that this puerile ''good guy with gun'' concept works.
    The good guy with a gun concept is meant to apply to normal citizens anyways, this guy was stopped by police officers so it isn't even relevant.

Yet..it did.

But again, Sarah, you cant or wont ever see that.

You were literally posting about how one woman started a fire...
    Again, read for context.

The person above said there was no source, so I supplied them. You are literally not reading, just reacting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Having had time to think about it every choice the guy made was deliberate. He picked Muslims because of discrimination against them, he chose specific guns to stoke fears, he played up memes to get them cracked down on by the media, he had a Twitter and streamed the murders on Facebook.
    Every action was to give people fighting the “””””culture war”””””” more evidence to smear th other side.
    Oh why didn’t Facebook take down his livestream?
    Why didn’t twitter ban him?
    He said to sub to PewDiePie!
    He used an ar-15 we should ban them here!
    He supported the president (but not really)!
    Don’t do what he wanted. For once don’t be partisans and look at the big picture: he wants to enflame tensions in the us to drive it to civil war.

Really doubting you are a kiwi let alone human at this point
    Doubt all you like. Changes nothing.

Yep this is a bot
    Just pointing out your misconceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Having had time to think about it every choice the guy made was deliberate. He picked Muslims because of discrimination against them, he chose specific guns to stoke fears, he played up memes to get them cracked down on by the media, he had a Twitter and streamed the murders on Facebook.
    Every action was to give people fighting the “””””culture war”””””” more evidence to smear th other side.
    Oh why didn’t Facebook take down his livestream?
    Why didn’t twitter ban him?
    He said to sub to PewDiePie!
    He used an ar-15 we should ban them here!
    He supported the president (but not really)!
    Don’t do what he wanted. For once don’t be partisans and look at the big picture: he wants to enflame tensions in the us to drive it to civil war.
    This spin is just fucking pathetic, the dude is a fucking nazi.

end off.

No me doubting you wont change the fact you are a bot. Or pretending to be one for some weird reason.
    Or someone with a more level head than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This spin is just fucking pathetic, the dude is a fucking nazi.

end off.
    just report and move on.