Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Who do you want as Warchief?

Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Honestly, I would like to see the Horde abandon the Warchief position all together and have a council of leaders.

I want to see the factions evolve how they operate rather than sticking to the same old same old.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

No one, because Warchief is a retarded system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If the position of Warchief continues as is, I would favor Lor'themar Theron as Warchief. I would prefer the position be abolished in favor of a representative council, however; with perhaps a figure High General type serving as an executive but only with the continued approval of said council.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    If the position of Warchief continues as is, I would favor Lor'themar Theron as Warchief. I would prefer the position be abolished in favor of a representative council, however; with perhaps a figure High General type serving as an executive but only with the continued approval of said council.
    I would like to see this:
    Saurfang as Military Leader
    Lor'themar as political leader ... essentially non-military but the more politic side of leadering.
    Baine as spiritual leader (ensuring the Horde never allows another leader like Sylvanas or Garrosh)
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Almost no one from the horde, except maybe Cromush, the only allied race leader worthy of being the warchief is Talanji because she has a grudge with the alliance but it's not a blind follower. Vol'jin could return as some god king but I think blizzard will use him to explore the shadowlands from horde PoV or being full neutral like Magni.

Honestly I want the position being abolished or blizzard stop messing around with the horde, hell we are near of the end of wow and they still pull shit like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Really the only decent choice is AU Drek'Thar. He merged with Exurotos, an elemental fury, making him quite powerful. He would be a fitting Warchief. I imagine him having harnessed the power of the fury and now has these burning firey eyes piercing your very soul.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-03-15 at 02:28 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Saurfang is the fittest for the place but maybe too old. Like others said, having a council would be ideal!

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I would like to see this:
    Saurfang as Military Leader
    Lor'themar as political leader ... essentially non-military but the more politic side of leadering.
    Baine as spiritual leader (ensuring the Horde never allows another leader like Sylvanas or Garrosh)
    Baine shouldn't be leader of anything and he has nothing in common with the shamanistic Horde, see him saying Tauren deserve to be firebombed by the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gann Stonespire View Post
    Baine shouldn't be leader of anything and he has nothing in common with the shamanistic Horde, see him saying Tauren deserve to be firebombed by the Alliance.
    I mean, that's the point of him being the spiritual and not militar leader

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I mean, that's the point of him being the spiritual and not militar leader
    Hamuul would be better for both spiritual leader and High Chieftain.

Cairne was spiritual leader and never let the tauren be killed.

7+ Year Old Account
    None of the above.
    Let Trade Prince Gallywix make the Horde great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I agree with half of this. There should be a high general position with Lor'themar potentially filling that role. I think he'd make a subpar warchief because I get the impression that he only really cares about the blood elves wellbeing while saying fuck everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Warchief should be an orc, I'd go with Rexxar. And all the elves and undead should be kicked out of the horde.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Id like it to be a counsel but I want the same for Alliance so for flavor sake I would go for Saurfang, he is an orc a reputable warrior and has a history of actually acting in the betterment of the horde as a whole so he seems the best all around for the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Honestly, I would like to see the Horde abandon the Warchief position all together and have a council of leaders.

I want to see the factions evolve how they operate rather than sticking to the same old same old.
    This. The Warchief position just doesn't work. Instead, the faction leaders rule together, and elect a leader, and the faction leaders together can remove said leader.

Ouch, are these really the only options?

Sylv: Crazy self destructive evil wearing a mask of pragmatism?

Saurfang: Stupid-honorable with no sense of action without being prompted by others?

Baine: Stupid-honorable and actually more concerned about the Alliance than his own people?

Oof.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Ouch, are these really the only options?

Sylv: Crazy self destructive evil wearing a mask of pragmatism?

Saurfang: Stupid-honorable with no sense of action without being prompted by others?

Baine: Stupid-honorable and actually more concerned about the Alliance than his own people?

Oof.
    Saurfang is the least awful.

LOL at the Alliance voting Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gann Stonespire View Post
    LOL at the Alliance voting Baine.
    Alliance need to stop voting in these things.
    Twas brillig