Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New In-Game Shop Toys - final thing for me

ok i turn a blind eye to to imbalance racial and race change scam buy this is to much this is never going to stop they are never going to do things for the regular players why do i have to finance blizards advertising in the for of what ever that mythic dungeon event is
    i just don t think its ever going to change at this point for the first time i consider quiting wow and i am a player who likes bfa and who was sub since starts but this is just to much
    "Arena World Championship and the Mythic Dungeon International"-why the f do i care about this im not in the top 1% of the 1% of players
    why do they had delay the raid for 30 days because of these stupid crap toys to make extra money of them
    Last edited by Orochimaruu; 2019-03-19 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruu View Post
    ok i turn a blind eye to to imbalance racial and race change scam buy this is to much this is never going to stop they are never going to do things for the regular players why do i have to finance blizards advertising in the for of what ever that mythic dungeon event is
    i just don t think its ever going to change at this point for the first time i consider quiting wow and i am a player who likes bfa and who was sub since starts but this is just to much
    i have been playing from the time the game catered to the 1% of a server , only 2 guilds would raid bt in tbc on my server,gearing was so hard it was a nightmare.
    then they gave badges vendor , honor vendors.they gave stuff to help people play the game .everything they did was for the casual player

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    why do i have to finance blizards advertising
    You don't have to.

But if you think the game is not fun anymore, you should unsub.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if these toys flop it'll force Blizz to abandon "WoW as an esport" and go back to "WoW as a game."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't blame ya dude, makes me feel sick too. Blizzard only doing this because Kotick isn't rich enough. Kotick can probably pay for all these e-sports stuff 5 times over, if he cared so much much he should fucking pay for it. But nope, we gotta pay for it with exploitative practices.

This is the type of stuff that should be in the game. Why isn't it in game? Thats the question. Why should we have to pay additional funds when we already not only have to pay a monthly sub, but have to pay additionally for expansions too?

Maybe Kotick can use some of that CEO money he was giving as a join on bonus to actually help improve the game instead of being a fat ugly old piece of shit.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-03-19 at 07:09 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I don't blame you, its best to take a stance against Blizzard by unsubbing and not buying anything else from them.

Nobody tell the Op that BFA dungeons were specifically designed for the MDI lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't blame you, its best to take a stance against Blizzard by unsubbing and not buying anything else from them.
    Nothing will change, they will just double down even harder.

OP is clearly a troll. His bad spelling is overdone, and the conclusion that the toys took 30 days away from the raid is inherently dumb. Even if this wasn't a troll, it would be worth considering it as such regardless due to the subject of his post.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Arena World Championship and the Mythic Dungeon International"-why the f do i care about this im not in the top 1% of the 1% of players
    why do they had delay the raid for 30 days because of these stupid crap toys to make extra money of them
    I predicted this back in WoD, It was innevitable they'll start making fun toys and selling them for moneh. And they know It's fun to transform briefly Into cool chars like Edwin, Grom and so on. And the more fans like something = monetization of that something = greedy company that wants money, not player satisfaction.

AND, remember that this Is on the same time the stupid "Play for free for ALL INACTIVE accounts weekend", they're desparately trying to lure players In at this point and they haven't even revamped their shiz systems In the last 7 months or shown any major effort to change the game's waning systems and that Is the most insulting thing.

I wouldn't mind them luring people In with a free weekend, or week or a month even. but only when they proudly present new significant changes to their expansion's shiz systems and not before, before that It just looks like a cash grab and It seems Activision just has a larger claw around Blizzard's neck than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    You don't have to.

But if you think the game is not fun anymore, you should unsub.
    Damn, and I was so sure the first comment here would be the usual negative blizzard fanboy, oh well. Second Is best right.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominikas View Post
    OP is clearly a troll. His bad spelling is overdone, and the conclusion that the toys took 30 days away from the raid is inherently dumb. Even if this wasn't a troll, it would be worth considering it as such regardless due to the subject of his post.
    Totally this.

If I see someone on the new fox or pig mount, it doesn't make me want to quit the game. I just hope they're enjoying their toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    and nothing of value was lost

Ok, give me your stuff pls.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Dude, who cares...

There are like 10000000000000 toys ingame. Play with those.

You dont have to get the ones in the shop. <Forget they exist

Blizzard is running a business.

Now, if you believe Blizzard is going to waste the money on drugs alchool and girls instead of awesome ingame content...thats one thing.
    But i think we can trust Blizzard.
    There are hundreads of Transmogs and toys ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominikas View Post
    I agree it didnt take 30 days.

lol at Blizzard selling toys to fund esports prize pools. I wonbder if people are dumb ebough to give Blizzard money for cash prizes.

I do believe it is another head shaking moment where I have to laugh at WTF is happening at Blizzard these days.

Maybe the OP is just disappointed in a company he has invested time and $$$ with, nothing wrong with that.

Can you imagine the corporate meetings? Faction balance is not a priority right now people, we have unorganized portals and a small prize pool for our next contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Maybe if these toys flop it'll force Blizz to abandon "WoW as an esport" and go back to "WoW as a game."
    ye im sure the toy that lets you transmog to multiple cool bosses models will fail

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Honestly, store stuff doesn't bother me one bit. But I would like it if they moved from their current mindset which is let's make everything an eSport.

Your final thing? good.
    Maybe you have some time to get some fresh air now.

--- bait ---
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2019-03-20 at 02:13 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tell me how this optional item negatively affects you.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of WoW as we know it!!11oen