Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Wonder Trumps Fact Checking is Bad: His Fact Checkers are literal Fictional People

And now, for some lighter political humor:

I mean, seriously, is there no quality control or oversight left in your government at all? As hilarious as this shit is, how does something like this manage to make it past whoever is responsible for maintaining the integrity of these things?

Oh, and for all the doubters: you can find the actual document on the official White House Government website.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...3/ERP-2019.pdf
    Page 624 of the PDF lists the interns
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-03-22 at 07:53 AM.

They're playing it off as if its some sort of joke, but that's an official document. It's not a joke at all.

What it is, is a another datapoint (as if we needed it) that this White House can't hire people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    They're playing it off as if its some sort of joke, but that's an official document. It's not a joke at all.

What it is, is a another datapoint (as if we needed it) that this White House can't hire people.
    Competent people know working for Trump would permenantly tarnish their reputations/careers and stay far away.

Which means the only people who do work for him are toadies who kiss Trumps wrinkled orange ass, incompetent hacks, crooks, or incompetent crooks.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Who cares if they don't take their jobs seriously? We need someone fun and cool in the White House. A real bro you can throw back a cold one with. Someone like Trump.

Seriousness is for like... the man, man. #CantTarnishAReputationYouDontHaveAnymore

Can't believe they weren't able to hire Howie Feldersnatch.

Ok I can give them a pass for not checking the names.

But AUNT MAY???

Bruce Wayne, wow no wonder they are doing such a good job. They have batman working as an intern!

/s

They had the same thing in 2018. Pretty sure its just a running gag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    They had the same thing in 2018. Pretty sure its just a running gag.
    I don't think you should put a "running gag" into an official White House document, but that's just me.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    I don't think you should put a "running gag" into an official White House document, but that's just me.
    Well, this whole admin is kind of just a running gag...so I guess they are staying consistent? \(o.O)/
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

If only there were actual penalties for being painfully incompetent and blatantly and knowingly lying to the American public.

Our government was never set up to deal with dishonest fucksticks like this, and it shows.

Here I had this strange idea, that falsifying documents was actually illegal. Guess not if you say "it's good joke"?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If only there were actual penalties for being painfully incompetent and blatantly and knowingly lying to the American public.
    There are, but the people with the power to apply those penalties have decided they'd rather just let him do whatever the fuck he wants because he's ostensibly from their party.

5+ Year Old Account
    Names in cyrillic would have been to obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Well, this whole admin is kind of just a running gag...so I guess they are staying consistent? \(o.O)/
    Fair point, I suppose!
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Competent people know working for Trump would permenantly tarnish their reputations/careers and stay far away.

Which means the only people who do work for him are toadies who kiss Trumps wrinkled orange ass, incompetent hacks, crooks, or incompetent crooks.
    Well, the solution is to lie about it!

A more interesting question is whether all the other names are real, or … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabelle_Holland
    Holland's books for children and young adults tackled a variety of difficult and/or controversial topics—death, rape, incest, teen pregnancy, sexual abuse, and homosexuality. Reoccurring themes in her books for adults and children include the ravages of alcoholism on families, and the healing and redemptive power of animals.

Did anyone else see "ERP production" and think of Goldshire ?

Or that they were hired and someone's been cashing their checks.

Not one person there has any imagination to come up with proper fake names? It's not that hard.

They have enough imagination to try and make Trump sound....decent(?), but not enough to come up with a fucking name? If some random fucko can come up with Abcde as a kids name these fucknuckles can come up with Indy Army, Marsha L. Aurteest, and Frank Lee.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Not one person there has any imagination to come up with proper fake names? It's not that hard.

They have enough imagination to try and make Trump sound....decent(?), but not enough to come up with a fucking name? If some random fucko can come up with Abcde as a kids name these fucknuckles can come up with Indy Army, Marsha L. Aurteest, and Frank Lee.
    perhaps they wanted this document to be found out, they wanted to sort of blow the whistle in their own way.
    Or perhaps they wanted to see just how far this little joke would go.