Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Trump is obessed with the Late John Mccain

Three tweets. Two speeches he’s on why he doesn’t like John Mccain and why people should thank him and take credit for Johns actions.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Republicans love the armed forces which is why they are doing nothing while Trump bashes a dead veteran.

10+ Year Old Account
    This should be closed and moved to shitshow... but...

McCain is a real man... that’s the problem. The modern alpha has no fear greater than a feminist... but, a real man is a close second. That’s why they are so obsessed with pronouns and other’s genitalia. If Trump alphas cannot claim manhood defined by their cock, what they have? Whining about feminist? I don’t think that works...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=Bone_spur&redirect=no
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-03-21 at 12:35 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Still makes no sense to me how anyone in the military (or anyone that loves it) can vote/support Trump after using his dad's wealth and influence to dodge the draft.

You'd think the last thing they'd vote for is a coward. Would they love to have a coward in their unit? If the answer is no how can they vote for one to lead them?

I'm used to his behavior. Trump is a complete lunatic and I'll never understand why people vote for him other than the fact that they're stupid/uneducated. I'm not shocked by anything he does but the things he does as a seventy plus year old man is absolutely bizzare and no one has exposed his true mental health because this man is definitely a narcissist and iirc that should be enough of a severe mental illness to kick your ass outta office
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Still makes no sense to me how anyone in the military (or anyone that loves it) can vote/support Trump after using his dad's wealth and influence to dodge the draft.

You'd think the last thing they'd vote for is a coward. Would they love to have a coward in their unit? If the answer is no how can they vote for one to lead them?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel

10+ Year Old Account

I live within 15 miles of a pretty major military bases in US. This is anecdotal, but... I have yet to see a Trump supporter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Lewis
    The median income for a household on the base is $32,384, and the median income for a family is $32,251. Males have a median income of $20,878 versus $20,086 for females. The per capita income for the base is $12,865. 8.2% of the population and 7.1% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 10.7% of those under the age of 18 and 0.0% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.
    Think about how much you or your parents make. They ain’t getting sent to Afghanistan... Pat Tillman gave up playing in the NFL to do it.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-03-21 at 12:42 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Veterans split along party lines like everyone else, and I know some that are Trump supporters... some because they drank the koolaid, and others that know better but go along with him anyways because a Coward (R) is still a better option for them than a Hero (D).

What I don't !@#$ing get here is why Coward (R) is a better option than Hero (R). The only explanation (that I can arrive at) is that now that he's dead, he's of no use to the Republican party, so they'll let Trump desecrate his grave if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    so they'll let Trump desecrate his grave if he wants.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/70527...rds-deplorable

A few are at least speaking up. Not that it really means anything because they're never going to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/70527...rds-deplorable

A few are at least speaking up. Not that it really means anything because they're never going to do anything about it.
    They won't do anything about it because they don't want to lose their voters.

And that is the most telling/sad part of it all. The (R) politicians won't stand up to this because they reflect their body politic...which also doesn't mind this sort of behavior.

I while really hate McCain, it was a CNN host who said something akin to this that I can totally agree on:

"John McCain is smiling from his grave knowing he still lives on inside Donald Trump's mind!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Republicans love the armed forces which is why they are doing nothing while Trump bashes a dead veteran.
    No they don't.

They love war profiteering.

They don't give two shits about the soldiers or there'd be better support for things like the VA.
    Putin khuliyo

What I'd love to know is why Trump is bringing up McCain again, what set him off that we needed the sequel to this particularly stupid episode? Let me guess, more deflecting from something that is about to happen?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

We all knew Trump was a piece of crap. But now we've learned he's a fucking ghoul too.

Nice President you got there Trumphadis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    What I'd love to know is why Trump is bringing up McCain again, what set him off that we needed the sequel to this particularly stupid episode? Let me guess, more deflecting from something that is about to happen?
    It's a power thing.

Trump is at the nadir of his power. The Senate just rebuked him. He caved on the budget. He has no wins on the horizons. He has nothing to beat up on. More and more news is basically not about him. His Presidency, should it last 2 more years, threatens to be, in a word, unremarkable, until he begins his re-election campaign in earnest.

So what's he doing? He's shitalking McCain to provoke a reaction. He likes the fact that the Republicans in the House and Senate, that largely adored McCain, won't speak out against him. It is a reminder, every time he does it, of whose ring they kiss.

Basically he's a conqueror... a foreign invasive conqueror of the Republican Party, and he's holding court with the nobles of the kingdom he now claims as his own, and is putting his feet up on McCain's skull saying "whatcha gonna do about it?"

It's pretty much the oldest intimidation tactic there is. Because if anyone dare say "enough is enough' and starts to target Trump, he'll see them primaried by his lunatic base, and they all know it.

I still cannot express my opinion re: Trump/McCain better than Sir Peter Brookes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I while really hate McCain, it was a CNN host who said something akin to this that I can totally agree on:

"John McCain is smiling from his grave knowing he still lives on inside Donald Trump's mind!"
    I thought he'd be smiling up at us.

Didn't Dolan Turnip try to give a medal of honor to McCain's brain tumor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    scumbag does not like other scumbag, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We all knew Trump was a piece of crap. But now we've learned he's a fucking ghoul too.

Nice President you got there Trumphadis.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a power thing.

Trump is at the nadir of his power. The Senate just rebuked him. He caved on the budget. He has no wins on the horizons. He has nothing to beat up on. More and more news is basically not about him. His Presidency, should it last 2 more years, threatens to be, in a word, unremarkable, until he begins his re-election campaign in earnest.

So what's he doing? He's shitalking McCain to provoke a reaction. He likes the fact that the Republicans in the House and Senate, that largely adored McCain, won't speak out against him. It is a reminder, every time he does it, of whose ring they kiss.

Basically he's a conqueror... a foreign invasive conqueror of the Republican Party, and he's holding court with the nobles of the kingdom he now claims as his own, and is putting his feet up on McCain's skull saying "whatcha gonna do about it?"

It's pretty much the oldest intimidation tactic there is. Because if anyone dare say "enough is enough' and starts to target Trump, he'll see them primaried by his lunatic base, and they all know it.
    What happens next with the wall veto?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I still cannot express my opinion re: Trump/McCain better than Sir Peter Brookes.

Crashing planes and killing brown people makes you a hero in the US?

Trump is not obsessed over the late John McCain... he is pissed that John McCain said that he would vote one way and then he voted another way.

Something we would call a wishy-washy.

And John McCain is not a war hero for getting captured by some farmers armed with AK-47's... give me a fucking break.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)