Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Perhaps they do not have a working sewer system for the city?
    Unknown since Zandalar is one of the few places we don't get to explore the sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    im not saying all blood elf fans are weird edgelord neo-nazis

but all weird edgelord neo-nazis in wow are blood elf rpers
    Good thing the void elves took about half of them. The remaining demon hunters we still have to shun from our mythic groups though. Keep up the good fight and keep them rping as their only accessible group content!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I’m sure many a troll did, was it my imagination or did it reference Trolls with necklaces of elf ears in “a good war?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Tried looking for "ears" and "necklace" with ALT+F on both stories, but I couldn't find anything suggesting they did.
    I'm not sure how you didn't find anything looking for "ears" in Elegy, since I remembered that part quite clearly (it's the captured Forsaken rogue mentioning that):

Dead lips curled back from yellowed teeth. Foul breath struck Delaryn full in the face as he laughed. Her stomach rebelled, but she willed herself not to wince.

“I would have thought they were obvious,” he said. “Were the intelligent ones the first to die? Oh wait, there are no intelligent night elves. A troll got another commander’s ears, you know. He’s wearing them now.”
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    All she says is the architecture is impressive but she wished she could say the same about the terrible smell.
    Thalyssra never said that, it was Valtrois, who is awfully sophisticated even by Nightborne's standards. No surprise that the moltitude of "strong" scents characterizing a jungle would catch the attention of someone who lived for 10.000 years in a bubble of stone and glass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    now i know that if we asked blizzard they would agree with you that "uhhh trolls just hate night elves" but thats not because you are right or there is any factual basis or evidence for what you are saying. its simply because blizzard are bad writers and you are incapable of applying critical thought to the story you're being served
    This is the most fucking ridicolous thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Are you freaking kidding? Tyrande and Malf were the rebels against Azshara!! Malfurion caused the Sundering and drowned all the Highborne /high elves who were Aszharas pets. It was the ones that later would be known as Sin'dorei. The Kaldorei exiled the Highborne because they wouldn't stop to use magic after the fall of Aszhara.
    Are you aware that the Sundering is yet another reason as for why Trolls hate the elves? The shattering of Kalimdor was a devastating blow towards the lingering stability of the already declining Troll empires.

Azshara caused the mess and Malfurion fucking destroyed the world to solve it. All in all, from an outsider's perspective, you have all the reasons in the world to look at Night Elves as a bunch of messy idiots who caused 90% of the Troll's current issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Are you aware that the Sundering is yet another reason as for why Trolls hate the elves? The shattering of Kalimdor was a devastating blow towards the lingering stability of the already declining Troll empires.

Azshara caused the mess and Malfurion fucking destroyed the world to solve it. All in all, from an outsider's perspective, you have all the reasons in the world to look at Night Elves as a bunch of messy idiots who caused 90% of the Troll's current issues.
    To be honest Malfurion's go-to way of "solving things" is to explode them. Well of Eternity is a portal? Begone vile thing, take half of the world with you. Archiemonde is humping the tree? Explode a bajillion Wisps on it and char the summit of Hyjal. From an outside perspective Malfurion is a dangerous lunatic one "solving" away from fucking things beyond recognition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    To be honest Malfurion's go-to way of "solving things" is to explode them. Well of Eternity is a portal? Begone vile thing, take half of the world with you. Archiemonde is humping the tree? Explode a bajillion Wisps on it and char the summit of Hyjal. From an outside perspective Malfurion is a dangerous lunatic one "solving" away from fucking things beyond recognition.
    But found solutions that nobody else could or would. I'd take Malfurions sundered world any day over dead one with all life eradicated by demons.

I would also not call a person and the people who sacrificed themselves to blow up a huge demon that would again destroy the whole world "a dangerous lunatic". I would call the sacrifice very brave and noble, not insane - if seems that no other person, whether, Rastakhan, Sylvanas, Arthas, Alexstrasza, Medivh was able to solve that problem the world's races United again to fight, and still couldn't stop him.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-04-15 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    But found solutions that nobody else could or would. I'd take Malfurions sundered world any day over dead one with all life eradicated by demons.

I would also not call a person and the people who sacrificed themselves to blow up a huge demon that would again destroy the whole world. I would call the sacrifice very brave and noble, not insane - if seems that no other person, whether, Rastakhan, Sylvanas, Arthas, Alexstrasza, Medivh was able to solve that problem the world's races United again to fight, and still couldn't stop him.
    I dont think Malfurion was asking anyone about the sacrifice. In fact, many Night Elves were so pissed that they tried to plant a new tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont think Malfurion was asking anyone about the sacrifice. In fact, many Night Elves were so pissed that they tried to plant a new tree.
    He literally asked the wisps to give of themselves to save the world... I do think Malfurion can force them to explode. And even if he could, it's not the druid way.

I think you are confusing him with the horde warchiefs.

I'm not sure how you didn't find anything looking for "ears" in Elegy, since I remembered that part quite clearly (it's the captured Forsaken rogue mentioning that):
    Dang, missed that one. Thanks.

Really? What, if I may ask HAVE THE TROLLS CONTRIBUTED to getting rid of Sargeras, Burning Legion and Aszhara? Yeah, right. Nothing. K, thx, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Really? What, if I may ask HAVE THE TROLLS CONTRIBUTED to getting rid of Sargeras, Burning Legion and Aszhara? Yeah, right. Nothing. K, thx, bye.
    They fought them on their own territories, like pretty much every other race on the planet at the time. The legion was attacking everywhere after all, the night elves were so heavily involved, because the shit happened literally in their core territories and they caused the whole mess to begin with, ultimately they didn't really have a choice not to fight, unless they wanted to be demon stooges or fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They fought them on their own territories, like pretty much every other race on the planet at the time. The legion was attacking everywhere after all, the night elves were so heavily involved, because the shit happened literally in their core territories and they caused the whole mess to begin with, ultimately they didn't really have a choice not to fight, unless they wanted to be demon stooges or fodder.
    So without Malfurions actions, all trolls would have been killed by the Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    So without Malfurions actions, all trolls would have been killed by the Legion
    Most likely, but saying they didn't fight or did nothing against the legion is a blatant lie and dishonest on pretty much every level.