Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Imo not even then, but they'll pretend to be if they're opportunistic and exploitative. The amount of people who are truly attracted to significantly older men/women is pretty small.
    its called daddy issues.

Look it up.

hint *we have more and more shitty/absent fathers more than ever.

Imo not even then, but they'll pretend to be if they're opportunistic and exploitative. The amount of people who are truly attracted to significantly older men/women is pretty small.
    Ofc they are not. They are just being sluts and setting aside their "standards" for some easy money.
    I dont blame them tho. Do what you need to get by.
    But preaching about how someone is disgusting and you would never touch them until they show you money is pretty disgusting in itself imo

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Ofc they are not. They are just being sluts and setting aside their "standards" for some easy money.
    I dont blame them tho. Do what you need to get by.
    But preaching about how someone is disgusting and you would never touch them until they show you money is pretty disgusting in itself imo
    Oh I wouldn't, money doesn't factor into the equation to me. If I'm not attracted to someone then I simply am not attracted to them, literally nothing can change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    its called daddy issues.

Look it up.

hint *we have more and more shitty/absent fathers more than ever.
    I have a shitty father and don't have daddy issues with dating, I think it goes beyond that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, most are repulsed.
    You're projecting your opinion.

Like 99%. We talk about this as women.
    I'm impressed. Few people know, much less talk to, 99% of their peers. Though, to be fair, I doubt you fall into that age range.

This is the basis of misunderstanding between the genders.
    There's plenty of those, as demonstrated by your previous mention of "fall in love".

Men in their 50s and beyond hitting on very young women and thinking they are attractive enough for such women, when women are simply grossed out or at best laugh at them. It makes these old men look foolish.
    Again, these men don't think they're "attractive enough for such women", they're merely probing for someone who's amenable to an arrangement. Whether or not the women are "grossed out" at such advances is irrelevant.

If you disagree with what I said, I'm sure you can find out for yourself.
    While I'm not yet in my 50's, I've no problems finding sugar. But you know, anecdote vs made-up statistics. I guess you win, eh?

I have a shitty father and don't have daddy issues with dating, I think it goes beyond that.
    So because of your personal experience then it must not be true then?

Jesus, get out of your own bubble.

Woman like older men for multiple reasons, being a good provider/daddy issues being right at the top. Its not 1% like you're making out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    You're projecting your opinion.

I'm impressed. Few people know, much less talk to, 99% of their peers. Though, to be fair, I doubt you fall into that age range.

There's plenty of those, as demonstrated by your previous mention of "fall in love".

Again, these men don't think they're "attractive enough for such women", they're merely probing for someone who's amenable to an arrangement. Whether or not the women are "grossed out" at such adv

While I'm not yet in my 50's, I've no problems finding sugar. But you know, anecdote vs made-up statistics. I guess you win, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So because of your personal experience then it must not be true then?

Jesus, get out of your own bubble.

Woman like older men for multiple reasons, being a good provider/daddy issues being right at the top. Its not 1% like you're making out.
    It is most certainly 1% or less and the amount of people triggered by this fact perplexes me. Oh well. Go ahead and stick to your delusions, I tried to enlighten you but don't have the time or the desire to continue to try to convince you otherwise. Sounds to me like there's a fair few people here who are going to end up being pervy 50-70 year olds hitting on very young women, and getting outright laughed at or exploited somehow.

Oh well. I did my best.

It is most certainly 1% or less and the amount of people triggered by this fact perplexes me. Oh well. Go ahead and stick to your delusions, I tried to enlighten you but don't have the time or the desire to continue to try to convince you otherwise. Sounds to me like there's a fair few people here who are going to end up being pervy 50-70 year olds hitting on very young women, and getting outright laughed at or exploited somehow.

Oh well. I did my best.
    Yes because when you're 70 you are still on tinder swiping right and not just trying to enjoy being able to take a dump for once that month. And that is only scale in life and there are not men in their 30s/40s dating woman in their 20s.

Hell you go around gross fake cities like LA/florida/gold coast in aussie and that is pretty much the only couples you see

10+ Year Old Account
    It definitely takes tons of makeup to turn thing from picture into model. No wonder it wanted cash to keep flowing

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    She loved him for his ability to merge Freudian and Jungian philosophy in lessening the need for psychotropic drugs in pre-adolescents and pubescent individuals. It had nothing to do with money.

Once he took that junket from big pharma it was over, she knew he must be dealt with.
    Holy shit that's hilarious.

Lol. Triggered much?

Tis ok, I'm not the one pissing my money away on women a fraction of my age.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you married to a Millennial now? Not trying to be disrespectful with my posts; just calling it like it is.
    Unhappy fat lady belching up her foul twat drivel to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    Unhappy fat lady belching up her foul twat drivel to the world.
    I weigh less than 120 lbs and am 5'8. Calling it like it is, go prove me wrong if you disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so looking back on this thread I completely derailed it with discussion of this guy who is clearly a victim, he didn't deserve to die for being a sugar daddy/cheating on his girlfriend/being old and unattractive. Clearly I was in a bad mood that day, people taking advantage of one another pisses me off (and I suspect there was some sort of exploitation here on someone's end, hence how the situation ended) but I should have just let the convo die and let people tend to their fantasies. Not going to answer any more comments about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Just because someone's body is in the trunk, doesn't mean he is murdered !
    Casey Anthony Proved that.

I weigh less than 120 lbs and am 5'8. Calling it like it is, go prove me wrong if you disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so looking back on this thread I completely derailed it with discussion of this guy who is clearly a victim, he didn't deserve to die for being a sugar daddy/cheating on his girlfriend/being old and unattractive. Clearly I was in a bad mood that day, people taking advantage of one another pisses me off (and I suspect there was some sort of exploitation here on someone's end, hence how the situation ended) but I should have just let the convo die and let people tend to their fantasies. Not going to answer any more comments about this topic.
    Unhappy SKINNY CUNT* belching up her foul twat drivel to the world.

and lol @ your apology you bipolar whore. Still just completely ignored and disregarded (like usual I'm guessing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete
    How you described yourself is pretty much me to a letter, except my family wasn't at all wealthy and I managed to land just a handful of girlfriends throughout the years, but I wish I'd never met any of them. More than anything I just want to be normal again, and care about having friends/what people are doing.
    Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post13555185

Still unhappy after all these years. I guess you didn't find a mommy clone yet. This seems to be a sock account that you drag out mainly to toss insults given your post history. Be brave, post on your main. /head pat
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    Unhappy SKINNY CUNT* belching up her foul twat drivel to the world.

and lol @ your apology you bipolar whore. Still just completely ignored and disregarded (like usual I'm guessing)
    Lol, go take your meds.

I know that mugshots aren't exactly flattering, but even so I am underwhelmed.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Guessing he took pussy slaying too literally.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    He beat her she killed him in self defense case closed
    The guy she killed is the one that said her boyfriend beat her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermented View Post
    And just driving in a car with a corpse in the trunk doesn't mean you are a criminal!
    How was she supposed to know that her boyfriend had committed suicide and locked himself in the trunk???
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    He beat her she killed him in self defense case closed
    I would love to know what other reasons you believe justify murder.