Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Be my guest. Who knows maybe I learn something interesting.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol you guys really dont have anything better to post.

Facts hursts?? I'm sorry...
    What facts stupid people have stupid opinions like I don't even know anymore.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

No one gives a fuck about what Incel Tim Pool has to say.

Says a guy with 10K plus posts...
    It takes 2 seconds to post also linking post count without factoring in account life span is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Oh no.
    Let's now discuss a shit blogpost mentioned on an irrelevant YouTube channel.
    I am sure this will be totally eye opening for all of us
    Well, he's more relevent then most posters here, you included, since he has subs and an active channel. Plus more interesting to listen to then the usual shitposting on these forum responses
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well, he's more relevent then most posters here, you included, since he has subs and an active channel. Plus more interesting to listen to then the usual shitposting on these forum responses
    This is all your opinion though...

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that someone has a lot of subs doesn't mean he says anything intelligent. Just means he panders to a lot of stupid people. See the entirety of Fox News for another good example of this.

Oh well, if you found one twitter feed I guess it must be correct .....

Sorry OP i didn't read your shitposting when you couldn't find the politics section.

So you are saying the Kardashians are the most relevant voices in America?

10+ Year Old Account
    "WOKE" Leftists Go FULL Racist, Argue AGAINST Inter-Racial Dating
    [video[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's exactly what he saying. and if he isn't then he is full of shit as per usual.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Compared to the far right shooting up mosques and killing 50 people, this is pretty tame. I guess if this one guy is representative of the left, the Christchurch shooter is representative of the right.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

40+ Muslims were just slaughtered by a right wing nationalist, yet all the right can come up about the left is some no name blogger saying she won't date a white guy?

Am I missing something here? This is the mask off moment for the left as a hate ideology? I mean come on, can we at least try to find something in the least bit controversial?

7+ Year Old Account
    Basically he's referring to the horseshoe effect that can happen at the extremes. Two different ideologies end up coming to the same conclusion based on different premises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    A Youtuber's hot take on a Tweet referencing a single person's editorial commentary on their own life is not some argument about "leftists".

It's particularly ridiculous when the point of that single person's editorial was about the social and cultural pressures that he personally experienced from family, friends, and society, not some argument against interracial relationships in principle, so both the person tweeting and Tim Pool are lying sacks of shit who either didn't read the actual article, or who chose to lie about it to push their bullshit political agendas.

Here's that article, since nobody apparently checks sources before engaging their poutrage machines these days; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/s...hes-white.html

Stop making outrage monkeys famous. Check their goddamned sources and verify that they're morons before you link this shit.
    Instead of posting that vomit you could just say that family and frinds of Christopher Rivas are bunch of "woke" racists, that would do much better.
    Instead here you are trying to spin this around (as usual)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

As opposed to the right, who has radical sections that are actually openly and proudly racist.

Why is the right so obsessed with the amorphous blob known as the far left? If you do this exact thing with the "Far Right" extremists you get such wonderful groups as radical Christians who want church and state to be directly involved with each other and neo-nazis who are unapologetic and open racists.

Are you seriously going to sit here and post stupid videos of "owning libtards" where one person made a blog post of an opinion of a minor and inconsequential handful of "THE LEFT" who apparently believe an extremely bizarre and niche opinion that nobody cares about? Worse yet, he misrepresented the opinion of the blog poster to begin with, so even that point is moot?
    Or are you just going to sit back in your bubble of "independent thought" while you parrot the opinions of shitty internet videos designed to be manipulative to garner views?

Well to be fair, I agree with OP. The far left sucks, just like the far right. Really any kind of “far” directional group does.

Because that’s the subtext of “far”. To believe in something that reasonable people find too extreme.

I have no idea about the content of the OP’s link, and no desire to view it. I’m sure its contents are infuriating and indefensible. I sincerely hope OP and others like him will not confuse such behaviour with social progressiveness, i.e. “The left”.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Nope, but still more entertaining to watch them then read what's on some of these threads, unless to equate this forum with the whole of america?
    #boycottchina