Thread: Mobile Games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Same here. Go into big city, you see 80% of people like this.
    Good news for neck therapists though as they will have a lot of clients in the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Same here. Go into big city, you see 80% of people like this.
    Have you worked in a big city? Because when I did, folks weren't staring at their phones playing games. They were working, reading up on news, chatting with friends etc. for the most part.

Though let's not pretend like this is some sort of "new" phenomenon. All that's changed is that physical papers have largely been replaced with digital papers folks read on their phones, and that they can be sending work emails while walking on the street if something urgent comes up.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most mobile games aren't as bad as people make them out to be. There are plenty of games out there that you can play for free without spending a dime. You just can't expect to play 24/7. The games are designed to be played in small bursts. I released an idle crafting game on the Google Play Store and I do have in-app purchases but they definitely aren't required. I made sure everything could be unlocked by playing the game. It will obviously take a lot longer as a free player but that's ok. It's not a cash grab to allow players to spend money to progress through the game quicker. You should never feel forced to spend money.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

The only mobile game I play is Clash Royale. Ladder can be pay to win, because it lets you level up your cards much quicker when you buy all the chests. However, it doesn't buy skill so they still get rolled. CR has plenty of capped modes, where all cards are at the same level regardless of how high you have it.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.