Poll: Honorless target for landing at FP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargoron View Post
    killing grey level player is pvp for you ? Ok.. then we have different understanding of that word.
    Not fair? Sure as hell! But so is life as well - ehm, ok? But we are talking about pc game... I would suggest to not compare it with reallife. If you can't distinguish between real life and pc game.. again, you have a problem.

Yes, Pve server is solution.
    If you don't have the balls - what bullshit is this? So i can roll rogue, be in stealth, wait for player with lower level pull mobs, let him bleed, then finish him and call myself a pvp heroe.. that are balls you are talking about, right?
    Its posible, you can do that... it's not what i am interested in.

I like pvp because its more challenging (for me) and its better feeling improve yourself compare to rest of playerbase. its better then defeat ui.
    Bu DEFEAT ... not kill when he/she has no chance to fight back. That would't make me better player xD
    And be farmed by ?? is not interesting, has no value for me and my time is too valuable to waste it on such sad people.
    So if a PLAYER attacks another PLAYER then its not PvP for you? Then you really need to google what "player versus player" is. If you think white is black and black is white it does not make it so automatically because you think so.
    Dont try to go 'distinguish real life from a game' bullshit as its a total miss from your side. Both life and games are unfair in many aspects so good luck.
    Killing a lowbie or a higher level is still PvP does not matter how you look at it, only difference is you can just be an ass towards someone (just like IRL) and gank him.
    You feel good about yourself when you go in a fair combat, and others can feel good about themselves when they kill someone at disadvantage and still they have the right to do so (especially that its just a video game). Its still PvP not matter how you look at it.
    Still its not intersting for you to get farmed by a ?? level player, but for him its fun to 1-2shot you. And again you can completely avoid it by rolling on PvE so I dont get your whining about all of this. PvP servers are and always have been like this. Since ages there have been also PKers.
    So in your situation its best to roll PvE server and then simply enable PvP once youre 60. Everyone will have their share of fun, its not only about you, its about everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Change honorless target to dishonorable target for its duration.
    ez fix
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    I level'd in vanilla on a PvP server. I don't see the issue. It never happened to me and I was on Magtheridon as Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by tobtheterm View Post
    this, this so much. cannot wait for the vanilla QQ threads.
    Same here. It is going to be epic.

"Dear Blizzard, your game SUXORS. When I was playing on privateserverX, I was able to buy gear and become the LEETZORS in PvP. Now I get camped all day by players with names like RetailForLife and LolITurnWithMyKeyboard. Please fix as soon as possible"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Wasn't this already in vanilla? And who the hell cares, if someone wants to kill you, he will kill you. Honorless target or not.

I was 100% sure, that I am gonna be on PVP server. I love pvp, so its a clear choice, right?
    The world is more dangerous, you have to pay attention, be ready! You have to adapt your leveling build for this pvp parts.

but,NO....

From experience from private servers...
    The most rare situation on pvp server is .... pvp.
    99% of time you are crushed by level ?? player.

Its by far away from reach of my understanding how far can ,,people" go just to ruin unknown people game experience.
    Typical example:
    Undead 60 rogue sitting in Stonewatch keep, killing this lvl 20 players making their quests...
    And its not that he came to kill for 10 mins, make some ,,keks" and go on...
    That person is able to si there entire friday evening...
    Saturday morning..
    Saturday evening...
    and guess what? On Sunday, he is still there
    (I am aware, that there is alliance heroes doing the same to horde...)

And stop your ,,tasty tears" bullshit... iam not mad, i am mad when i lose fair fight, that I am noob and i should be better.
    But this time? I am just... i can't understand this. This people ale ill, they need psychologist, because dude... you have a real life problem.

So, conclusion?
    This 1% of fair fight, when u have fun, you learn how to play better, you test your skill and your reactions...
    It's not worth the the you lose by this sad sad people wasting their (and your) time for absolutely nothing.
    Im playing on a PvE server too. But I would like to mention that I think Private Servers were 10x worse than normal PvP servers because PServers were worldwide. So you are essentially putting all the no lifing gankers on a single server. And on top of that, worldwide servers cover all time zones... so you cant even log in the evening to do some questing when people are sleep, because its primetime SOMEWHERE, so it will just be russian nolifers ganking you, lol.

I don't think it will be this bad on Classic servers which are regional, and probably capped around 2500-3000 per server.

The obvious solution is to level faster than them and be the one ganking flight paths. Or just don't play on PvP servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    No such thing as too dramatic when we're talking about Vanilla, the absolute worst time for the game from a community standpoint.
    Or the best, since you can witness bunch of people imagining stuff and vigorously defending it, and eat popcorn. It's the best when two players who have experienced vanilla only via private servers argue about what is "pure" vanilla and what is not, failing miserably, because none of them know what the hell they are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    So if a PLAYER attacks another PLAYER then its not PvP for you? Then you really need to google what "player versus player" is. If you think white is black and black is white it does not make it so automatically because you think so.
    Dont try to go 'distinguish real life from a game' bullshit as its a total miss from your side. Both life and games are unfair in many aspects so good luck.
    Killing a lowbie or a higher level is still PvP does not matter how you look at it, only difference is you can just be an ass towards someone (just like IRL) and gank him.
    You feel good about yourself when you go in a fair combat, and others can feel good about themselves when they kill someone at disadvantage and still they have the right to do so (especially that its just a video game). Its still PvP not matter how you look at it.
    Still its not intersting for you to get farmed by a ?? level player, but for him its fun to 1-2shot you. And again you can completely avoid it by rolling on PvE so I dont get your whining about all of this. PvP servers are and always have been like this. Since ages there have been also PKers.
    So in your situation its best to roll PvE server and then simply enable PvP once youre 60. Everyone will have their share of fun, its not only about you, its about everyone.
    ok, call it PvP, i don't care. You can applaus to your skill and enjoy result of hardcore training that u r able to one shot questing low player. Call it PvP, for me it has different meaning ;-).

I explained, why i will roll PvE server.. and your conclusion is... your genius brain figured out.. that i can go on PVE server. Man u r genius.

So youre type of a genius that assumes instantly that others are instantly gankers who chase only after lowbies if they dont go emo at such players in game (and treat it as part of life on PvP server)? Haha! Good one!
    Yeah "different meaning" like flatearthers and their flat earth
    PvP is always when there is any combat interaction between players and it does not matter if one was on 1hp or not so go carry on with your made up bs definition of PvP
    Have fun on your PvE server, best of luck.
    Last edited by Rapti; 2019-04-16 at 06:00 PM.

I was 100% sure, that I am gonna be on PVP server. I love pvp, so its a clear choice, right?
    The world is more dangerous, you have to pay attention, be ready! You have to adapt your leveling build for this pvp parts.

but,NO....

From experience from private servers...
    The most rare situation on pvp server is .... pvp.
    99% of time you are crushed by level ?? player.

Its by far away from reach of my understanding how far can ,,people" go just to ruin unknown people game experience.
    Typical example:
    Undead 60 rogue sitting in Stonewatch keep, killing this lvl 20 players making their quests...
    And its not that he came to kill for 10 mins, make some ,,keks" and go on...
    That person is able to si there entire friday evening...
    Saturday morning..
    Saturday evening...
    and guess what? On Sunday, he is still there
    (I am aware, that there is alliance heroes doing the same to horde...)

And stop your ,,tasty tears" bullshit... iam not mad, i am mad when i lose fair fight, that I am noob and i should be better.
    But this time? I am just... i can't understand this. This people ale ill, they need psychologist, because dude... you have a real life problem.

So, conclusion?
    This 1% of fair fight, when u have fun, you learn how to play better, you test your skill and your reactions...
    It's not worth the the you lose by this sad sad people wasting their (and your) time for absolutely nothing.
    you summed up perfectly, that's my problem with PVP servers, I know ganking lowbies its part of the time, but to me, they are ruining gaming experience for others, and waste their time, when some lowlife level 60s camp lowbies for hours. If it's fair pvp between players at similar level in a contested zone, it is ok. I will definitely roll on a PVE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    So youre type of a genius that assumes instantly that others are instantly gankers who chase only after lowbies if they dont go emo at such players in game (and treat it as part of life on PvP server)? Haha! Good one!
    Yeah "different meaning" like flatearthers and their flat earth
    PvP is always when there is any combat interaction between players and it does not matter if one was on 1hp or not so go carry on with your made up bs definition of PvP
    Have fun on your PvE server, best of luck.
    No no no no... there are skilled players, making wpvp, for sure. iam talking about ratio of interesting pvp battles vs. ganging lowbies morons. That is a problem.
    Wpvp could be very fun and sometimes its one of the best memories.
    BUT if for every interesing battle i have to spent hours running to my corpse because some sick lonely man invest entire weekend to killing lowbies? Its not worth it to me (anymore).
    put *iam too old for this shit* meme
    I'll rather show my best in battleground (or some Tarren vs. Southshore if it will be a think on pve servers without battlegrounds? we will see).

And iam little bit offended by comparison with flatearthers...

I would describe it like...
    Go for a walk for 30mins is not exercise but relax. But for someone it is exercise.

GL on pvp server

No no no no... there are skilled players, making wpvp, for sure. iam talking about ratio of interesting pvp battles vs. ganging lowbies morons. That is a problem.
    Wpvp could be very fun and sometimes its one of the best memories.
    BUT if for every interesing battle i have to spent hours running to my corpse because some sick lonely man invest entire weekend to killing lowbies? Its not worth it to me (anymore).
    put *iam too old for this shit* meme
    I'll rather show my best in battleground (or some Tarren vs. Southshore if it will be a think on pve servers without battlegrounds? we will see).
    Sadly when it comes to Player versus Player encounters they arent ideal and never will be, and there will be jerks just like IRL bullies.
    Im very cool with being jumped on or attacking someone, its part of the game.

And iam little bit offended by comparison with flatearthers...
    You're right... bit too far with that one from my side. Apologies!

I would describe it like...
    Go for a walk for 30mins is not exercise but relax. But for someone it is exercise.
    GL on pvp server
    Will have a lot of fun!
    Last edited by Rapti; 2019-04-17 at 06:18 PM.

Oh boys... You **BETTER HIDE** on your carebear PVE servers if you don't wanna get rekt in westfall/duskwood by me after i hit 60 in a week or so. There's no interesting raiding content in classic and getting pre-mc bis takes like 2 days at max, there won't be Battlegrounds from start, so.... Yes, it is YOU who will become my content, YOU and none other, just you wait xD
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-17 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Oh boys... You **BETTER HIDE** on your carebear PVE servers if you don't wanna get rekt in westfall/duskwood by me after i hit 60 in a week or so. There's no interesting raiding content in classic and getting pre-mc bis takes like 2 days at max, there won't be Battlegrounds from start, so.... Yes, it is YOU who will become my content, YOU and none other, just you wait xD
    I wonder what you'll do in westfall, kill npcs? It's alliance territory, players are unflagged here
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.