Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Explain please.
    I don't think you have done anything alignment indicative so far and I really do not want to give you an iron collar.
    I think Danner has been slightly towny, because while I do not agree with everything he has said, he has attempted to contribute and is indeed responding to everything, which I reckon is more likely to be a town tell for him, although this is defnitely more relevant later in the game. Point is I find him to be more town than you at the moment and if he is scum I do believe it is easier to lynch him than you

- - - Updated - - -

For what it is worth Dendrek, I honestly wasn't the biggest fan of you questioning people voting on you, but my reasoning for disliking that is not really fair. It's mainly that I honestly would not question people voting for me, because no matter what their alignment is, their reasoning for choosing me doesn't really matter as it would ultimately be the safest choice from my point of view. I don't really think you got anything from questioning them about it and I don't really see the point of asking them about it. But on the other hand I am well aware that I do not always understand where you are going with something

Me getting an iron collar is not ideal for several reasons. If I'm town it's a death sentence. And if I'm scum then town is screwed over by me having it while I gain extra scrutiny that I'd rather not deal with. Likewise, because it's a death sentence for town me, it becomes all the more suspicious if I happen to survive to late game while I have it. If I survive that long then regardless of my alignment town would not be in a good place.

I'd rather not get it. My change in stance in the earlier half of the game (from focusing on Danner to then shifting to myself) was because while I do not want it, I absolutely did not want it going to scum. I also didn't want to choice of who to give it to to be made easy for anyone. By adding myself to the targets, it adds to the burden everyone else is dealing with. Town should be nervous giving it to me. That should make it more difficult for scum to act casual about giving it away.

Admittedly, a lot of my suspicion on Danner is his casual nature regarding the collar. I did not expect town to be casual on this issue. I can appreciate that perhaps he's putting on an act while disguising his real motivations, or perhaps even that he's being sincere after coming to an epiphany that I can't quite agree with. But considering his arguments seem wrong to me, I find it a little difficult to side with him. At the very least, I think it's a good sign that he's being combative regarding an issue of logic with me. He has the skills to back it up, but I expect he might be slightly nervous to do that if he's scum.

Hm okay, that actually makes sense. As in I do understand why you might want to question people voting on you

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    For what it is worth Dendrek, I honestly wasn't the biggest fan of you questioning people voting on you, but my reasoning for disliking that is not really fair. It's mainly that I honestly would not question people voting for me, because no matter what their alignment is, their reasoning for choosing me doesn't really matter as it would ultimately be the safest choice from my point of view. I don't really think you got anything from questioning them about it and I don't really see the point of asking them about it. But on the other hand I am well aware that I do not always understand where you are going with something
    My above post was before this addendum from you. So it wasn't in reply to this, even though it indirectly does answer your question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized my walking buddy is charmander rn. He probably hates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I will be back before the day ends. But there are several hours where I can't do much.

I am willing to switch my vote. Obviously. I'm slightly disinclined to say who I want to switch it to because I don't have a very strong town read on anyone right now. I do have a slightly good impression of Lora and Danner, but in Danner's case it's marred by a halo of suspiciousness, so I'm not fully sold on him yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i wrong for not wanting too give an iron collar too anyone. If i did id juat give it too someone thats an active poster.

Day One Votes:

Code:
    Dendrek: 3- Dendrek#76, Marack#84, Graeham#124
    Lora   : 2- Danner#23, Lora#60
    Dupti  : 1- Dupti#62
    Danner : 1- Kryllian#75
    Listo  : 1- Val#119

7 votes needed to win!

10+ Year Old Account
    We could also play russian roulette. Not vote one anyone and see what happens. Someone 'will pay' if we fail according too cruel.

Its bit of a chaotic alignment, but hey assuming someone dies we could luck out and get a scum killed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner also I liked your response too my egging. Some credits too you.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't like that 'plan'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fyi my votes for sale if you truly want it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I don't like that 'plan'.
    Why not? If someon dies, at least we have some information; see how they played out the day. Pretend it was a lynch...even though thered be no real voting too go off! Also the fact that someone will randomly get a collar. But in my opinion, it'd make the game way more interesting.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Why not? If someon dies, at least we have some information; see how they played out the day. Pretend it was a lynch...even though thered be no real voting too go off! Also the fact that someone will randomly get a collar. But in my opinion, it'd make the game way more interesting.
    What makes you assume it'll result in death? Regardless, any negative effect being thrown around at a random target is far from ideal. Aside from the obvious fact that there's a much higher chance of town being hit over scum, the worst case scenario would be for a TPR to be struck down by something nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you assume it'll result in death? Regardless, any negative effect being thrown around at a random target is far from ideal. Aside from the obvious fact that there's a much higher chance of town being hit over scum, the worst case scenario would be for a TPR to be struck down by something nasty.
    Because how else do you punish someone in the game? No vote? Thats the reason someones getting punished in the first place. No night action, do we have one? Muted? Possible, but doubt.

I mean obviously a towns way more likely too do, but its not exactly any different too a day one mislynch. Which in most cases is usually a mislynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not exactly advocating this idea per se, just pointing out a possibility. I understand this out is more than likely too make it more difficult for town. Could also be far better for town. But like i said, if you want a slightly more interesting and chaotic game this is the way too go!

well at this point a vote on anyone will do as long as there is a vote

Vote: Danner

I cant justify this vote as it's day 1 but at this point Danner seems the least scummy

10+ Year Old Account
    We could also play russian roulette. Not vote one anyone and see what happens. Someone 'will pay' if we fail according too cruel.

Its bit of a chaotic alignment, but hey assuming someone dies we could luck out and get a scum killed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner also I liked your response too my egging. Some credits too you.
    Wow. people seriously like not reading what I say and then saying what I say. Y'all some poopybuttheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Wow. people seriously like not reading what I say and then saying what I say. Y'all some poopybuttheads.
    You didn't mention that someone will be punished you lying son of B! Your deceitfulness will be noted.

- - - Updated - - -

7 minutes until GoT.

5+ Year Old Account
    Im not exactly advocating this idea per se, just pointing out a possibility. I understand this out is more than likely too make it more difficult for town. Could also be far better for town. But like i said, if you want a slightly more interesting and chaotic game this is the way too go!
    We'd have a more interesting game than usual if people simply showed up, though. Which so far is happening, thankfully.

We'd have a more interesting game than usual if people simply showed up, though. Which so far is happening, thankfully.
    It's a little sad to see how the mafia community here has been steadily declining. Not sure how to grow the community here. Maybe it's just that because WoW is declining, MMO-C isn't able to pull in and retain more people than it's losing.

oof for a moment I thought that was marked at me because I happen to be not as active as I want to be.

Well I have some hours left right now before I leave for work and I won't be able to post from there sadly (not allowed to use phones due to privacy contract) and they are screening our work computers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's a little sad to see how the mafia community here has been steadily declining. Not sure how to grow the community here. Maybe it's just that because WoW is declining, MMO-C isn't able to pull in and retain more people than it's losing.
    Mmoc is dying? It still feels super active to me, my actual homeforum has like 2 persons online at the same time and we all only use discord there nowadays. Miss the days when we had 100 active users

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Danner

I already remarked that I find danner towny, so I want him unlychable then
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.