Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That's not relevant to Warmode - that is PvP.
    I have no idea what you are talking about at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedzz View Post
    Then why post in a game forum?
    To enrich your lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsatakar View Post
    At no point will you ever be forced to PvP against your will because that goes against Blizzard's core design philosophy for this game.

Use your fucking head for a moment
    Have you ever been to warfront zones? That is exactly what happens when you are in a warzone and the opposite faction controls it. They can initiate combat with you, but you can't. You can't turn Warmode off. It's forced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lionheart View Post

Have you ever been to warfront zones? That is exactly what happens when you are in a warzone and the opposite faction controls it. They can initiate combat with you, but you can't. You can't turn Warmode off. It's forced.
    That's because it's considered Alliance/Horde territory as would be an enemy capitol city. You're still not in a warmode phase though. You have a very poor understanding of how warmode works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warmode is enabled and you can be attacked.

No, you are flagged for PvP and can be attacked. You cannot attack them because they are not in war mode, meaning they do not flag for pvp unless they enter hostile territory.

If you were in war mode you would be able to attack them first as well because they would also be flagged for pvp, as everybody in warmode is at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are in my city then they are in hostile territory.
    Yes, and when you go to darkshore/arathi while they control it you're in hostile territory.

PvE servers since the beginning have flagged you for going in to hostile territory. It is working exactly as it always has on PvE servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you don't have to go to your enemies city. You can avoid it. You can't avoid going to a Warfront's zone if you wanna do the rare spawns. It's nonsense for it to be hostile territory and force people who don't wanna PvP into PvP.
    - - - Updated - - -
    What part about your faction does not control the warfront doesn't make sense to you?

I won't be playing any video games, I have a life.
    Mighty words coming from somebody shitposting on a video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Pretty sure it means that the content of Mechagon can enable War Mode. Not that the entire thing has forced War Mode. The reason they specified this is because H/A share the same hub and they wanted to let those with it active know that they'll be sharing.

Probably should have paid attention to what you read instead of raging at what you think it said.
    This.

It's Warmode enabled, not always on. Watch a video before false outrage. The shared hub is also a FFA, but the guards will attack you there. If you step outside of it, it's game on.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of "I payed money to transfer away from a PvP server and now you force me to do PvP" do you not understand?
    You can kill the rares in the warfront without getting flagged when your faction controls it. You're not forced to kill rares when the enemy faction controls it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You make less and less sense.

If I need gear right now, I need gear right now. I'm not gonna wait 10-14 days for the shitty thing to cycle around.
    You don't need gear right now; you deleted all of your characters. Wanting your gear now from warfronts instead of waiting or going to another source is your problem alone. Not only that, you can even get gear from playing the warfronts when you're attacking. You spend nearly all of the time with at least 1 warfront attacking or controlled, which can gear you.

OP misunderstands simple English. Goes on rant on fan website and then proceeds to attack everyone. Welcome to MMO-Champion.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

"Warmode is enabled" is clear, unambiguous language.
    Indeed it is, yet you still misunderstood it.

Enabled ≠ ON.

enabled : give (someone) the authority or means to do something; make it possible for.

If I disable your car (opposite of enable) then I remove the option of you driving it.
    If I then enable your car then I give you the option of driving it ... I do NOT force you to drive it.

A disabled person may not have the ability to walk.
    An enabled person may have the ability to walk - but is not forced to.

A disabled button cannot be pressed
    An enabled button can be pressed - but you aren't forced to press it.

Having a lot of money enables someone to go to college, it does not force them to go to college.

A disabled elevator cannot be used
    An enabled elevator can be used, but you are not forced to do so.

etc
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2019-04-13 at 06:41 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

4 pages of telling someone they are wrong. Lets go!

You've completely lost it at this point.
    Be being rational and using the dictionary?

Well in that case - I love being lost.

Anyway - it has been fun playing with you whilst I wait for my grocery delivery, wish you the best in your future life.

PS: Word of advice - in future don't retaliate against yourself when you get angry next time

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

some people want to see the world burn

or can't read a news post properly

???

I'm quitting games entirely. What I said about WoW applies to many other games as well, especially MMOs. I'd rather spend that on getting girls into bed with my PUA skills.
    Heh, this part make me laugh.

I am far from a good looking dude and my game was never great.
    But I dated - as a gamer
    Got laid - as a gamer
    Joined the Army and deployed - as a gamer
    Got a college degree - as a gamer
    Got a job in the tech industry - as a gamer
    Got married - as a gamer
    Had kids - as a gamer
    Live a well balanced life - as a gamer

Gaming and life are not mutually exclusive.

It's very clear what "War Mode is enabled" means in the game.
    Indeed ... and yet you still don't see what it means

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop trolling.
    I would suggest you do

If you call yourself a gamer, that already means you have no life.

Getting married isn't a great argument when you want to convince people that you are living life.

Married people are dead inside.
    Getting called a no lifer by someone on having an argument about a poorly worded bullet point of as-of-yet unreleased aspect of a game they claim to no longer play.

The irony.

A life lesson marriage teaches early on: When to drop an argument you lost a long time ago.

Have a nice day troll.

Cant wait to send you a screenshot on the ptr with no warmode on in mechagon kek

Maybe the following might have been better:

Warmode is permitted in Mechagon.

PS: permitted is a synonym of enabled

10+ Year Old Account
    What even is this thread? Its pretty obvious what the post means. Of course War mode is not forced. Ridiculous.