Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

jaina alliance character in nazjatar?????

so that from the side of the horde we will have lorthemar and nathanos and the alliance has jaina.

for me this is a big mistake we will face azshara, we will see zinazshari and we will kill many naga !! This would have to be a story centered on elves! the oldest enemy of malfurion and tyrande is the final boss !! It would have to be them the representatives of the alliance.
    I do not like nathanos on the side of the horde it would also have to be thalyssra !!

damn humans!

We do not know yet if these characters will stay there after we build up the camp. They already said that other heroes will come by...

Personally I would like Tyrande to stay in Kalimdor and fight the horde... that makes storywise more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    We do not know yet if these characters will stay there after we build up the camp. They already said that other heroes will come by...

Personally I would like Tyrande to stay in Kalimdor and fight the horde... that makes storywise more sense to me.
    but it is azshara the greatest enemy of tyrande and malfurion!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    oldest enemy sure. Greatest? doubt it. Tyrande is probably still hate tunneling on the Horde now with Elune's darkest face.

Man, what is it with Blood Elf and elf fanboys in general making these poorly thought out, even more poorly worded threads about elves?

Elf fans are like the crossfit vaping vegans of the fantasy world.

5+ Year Old Account
    Old gods / legion is the greatest enemy of night elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I mean what do you expect with Christie Golden being a senior writer? The only reason Horde get Lor'themar is because Baine is being used for something else and Danuser still managed to put Nathanos in the picture.

We get Nathanos in the elf plot, you get Jaina. The cycle of life can be cruel.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

it should be tyrande but human bias wont allow it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

It makes sense to me, the lord admiral is in control of the fleet hunting down the horde. Remember that the alliance have no idea that they are headed up to Nazjatar, Tyrande being at the helm of a fleet chasing some random horde ship makes less sense than her trying to take back her home.

They have quite some history with her sure... but when the alliance ship goes after the horde ship, they don't even know that they end up on Nazjatar.
    Tyrande & Malf may still appear during the campain there, I'm actually pretty confident that they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I mean what do you expect with Christie Golden being a senior writer? The only reason Horde get Lor'themar is because Baine is being used for something else and Danuser still managed to put Nathanos in the picture.
    thalyssra would have to be with lorthemar on the side of the Horde !! this is an elf thing !! they are the naga, it is azshara and the zinazshari ruins!!
    What concetion does nathanos have with azshara? any! jaina ??? any

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So first the elf decided to work with orcs, trolls and cows and now he's gonna help giants and gilbins/giblins. With Nathanos bitching all the way about their sacred mission given by his Queen. Can't wait to see Lor'themar's character made relevant for the first time, only to be overshadowed by Nathacringe and destroyed for good. It is his turn to *shine* after all.

Jaina on the other hand, doubt she's gonna be alone. Tyrande and Malfurion should be around for Azshara but the Darkshore situation triggers them more than her at this point. I doubt we're gonna see Tyrande doing anything til late BFA.

thalyssra would have to be with lorthemar on the side of the Horde !! this is an elf thing !! they are the naga, it is azshara and the zinazshari ruins!!
    What concetion does nathanos have with azshara? any! jaina ??? any
    Horde maybe... but you know... Nathanos needs to be everywhere. The execuse is probably that its something very important (like always) so she sends her trusted minion!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt mind not seeing any elves.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Originally Posted by Lands of Mystery
    Potential Fate

In a desperate gamble, the Alliance was planing to outfit hundreds of their best and brightest with the magic and technological items necessary to survive underwater. With the help of some allied makrura, they planned to stage an attack on Nazjatar. However, the attack would simply be a distraction in order to allow a small group of adventurers to enter the city, steal into the palace, overcome Queen Azshara's defenses, capture her, and return her to the surface. The Alliance plans to either siphon the captured queen's arcane powers or use her to enlist the help of the naga against the Scourge.

I don't think Alliance players quite realise it yet but you're not going to Azshara to defeat her. I'm fairly certain Jaina is going to try to manipulate Azshara into destroying the Sylvanas. And I'm pretty sure N'zoth is going to let her.
    Last edited by thesmall001; 2019-04-13 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Originally Posted by Lands of Mystery
    Potential Fate

In a desperate gamble, the Alliance was planing to outfit hundreds of their best and brightest with the magic and technological items necessary to survive underwater. With the help of some allied makrura, they planned to stage an attack on Nazjatar. However, the attack would simply be a distraction in order to allow a small group of adventurers to enter the city, steal into the palace, overcome Queen Azshara's defenses, capture her, and return her to the surface. The Alliance plans to either siphon the captured queen's arcane powers or use her to enlist the help of the naga against the Scourge.
    I don't think Alliance players quite realise it yet but you're not going to Azshara to defeat her. I'm fairly certain Jaina is going to try to manipulate Azshara into destroying the Sylvanas. And I'm pretty sure N'zoth is going to let her.
    and then the alliance would face the full might of Azshara on its own.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    it should be tyrande but human bias wont allow it
    the human potential is very powerful!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    and then the alliance would face the full might of Azshara on its own.
    Alliance will tear itself apart before she even has the chance. Horde will be dismantled. Our characters will be dead. And nothing will be able to stand against the might of the Black Empire Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    That sounds very unlikely... its just too convoluted even for blizzards standards.