Gearing up my 103 dh alt for legion and bfa leveling

Are there any items that I can get for my 103 alt with my main? I have lots of nethershards and waking essence. I wouldn't make so much noise for few levels but it looks like the leveling is going slowly and the dh doesn't survive easily outside of meta. I want the items to get him ready for bfa too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least 1 DH legendary, you can equip those at 101.

You can check the AH for low lvl relics, getting all 3 will give your DH a slight ilvl upgrade.

At 110, you can have a set of Unsullied gear (Small ilvl boost before going into BfA), 2 BfA Archy trinkets (ilvl 300 trinkets usable at 110, with "decent" PvP effects, good for twinks). Besides the BFA trinkets, I don't recommend the unsullied, since...

At 111, you can get crafted gear that's pretty much better then most of Legion gear. Rare versions of this gear is only subpar to legiondaries.

But eh. Not too much to do, just get hierlooms for the DH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Take Soul Rending and Demonic you shouldn't really have a problem living
    I forgot which legendaries I used to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Are there any items that I can get for my 103 alt with my main? I have lots of nethershards and waking essence. I wouldn't make so much noise for few levels but it looks like the leveling is going slowly and the dh doesn't survive easily outside of meta. I want the items to get him ready for bfa too.
    If you have heirlooms + a single legendary (doesn't matter too much which one as long as it has stats - hopefully you can score one that doesn't share a slot with exp%+ heirloom) you should be able to pull large packs and trash everything with havoc. I would not bother spending the time or gold to get anything else. If you're dying outside healing debuffs or large numbers of spread casters you're doing something wrong - talents and/or playstyle. In general the icy-veins guides are good for beginners and they have a leveling guide for every class.