10+ Year Old Account

Maximizing Residuum - hold Emmissary quests?

I'm currently working on a BiS piece from the Azerite Vendor that I was expecting to take 5-6 more weeks. However, with the increase in iLevel for the emmissary vendors drop, this might change. Does anyone know how long you can hold an emissary quest for turn-in after completing the required WQs? Can you turn it in after the 3 days are up for that emissary? Or do they need to be turned in by that day?

Do we know if the Azerite gear 'quality' will change to purple from Blue for the world quest drops? 370 would be worth getting if it dropped residuum, however at least as of now, blue Azerite gear never drops it, while the same ilevel epic Azerite does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emissary quests must be turned in before it's 3 days are up. So the quests for the 21st and up.

Note: The residuum reward won't be increased THAT much. At best, you'll knock off maybe 2-3 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

You should always hold your Sunday and Monday emissary to turn in Tuesday if for no other reason you get more AP progression by doing so. That is all you can do though. Say you held one from Friday it would vanish on Monday and you would get nothing.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."