Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    what exactly is this thread?
    Lazy propaganda. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Seeing as this thread is based on nonsense, I'll go one step larger; I don't think the democrats could do a better job building up AOC as more of a threat to tearing down republicans than the republicans are doing themselves. They're giving her free press and basically admitting "hey, this woman is really bad for us!"

I mean look at this; We have conservatives scared shitless, trying to take the piss out of her over absolute nothingness. Trying to "laugh away" the fear that they'll be replaced by younger, more diverse individuals with new ideas. Three things the conservatives, frankly, don't have.

That's where you messed up, conservatives. You let people know you were afraid. If you want to comport yourself like sharks, be sure you don't let others smell your blood in the water.
    I have often marveled just how obsessed/frightened the anti-American right is of AOC considering she's a freshman Congressman in her first term with no real political lnfluence so far.

I suspect it's because they are afraid of what she represents, which is a younger, more diverse and increasingly liberal electorate since the GOP leadership is well aware they have alienated pretty much every demographic in the country save for old racist white people.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    Its because you aren't aware of how leftists are operating these days. They genuinely believe that the only reason they aren't winning the more moderate districts is that the democratic party is afraid of running "true leftists/progressive candidates".
    And at the same time the consistent rhetoric against the Democrats is that they don't offer anything substantively different from the Republicans, well other than not being ridiculously corrupt, racist and all round evil.

Honestly, the actual policies of the leftist wing have proven consistently popular. Bernie went on Fox this week and got cheers for government funded healthcare...

So yeah, they may be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    She ain't wrong. I hope she learned a lot from when obama was in office and the disaster of clinton running.
    Wasn't the whole complaint about Clinton that she was "more of the same" from the centrist Obama era? She's certainly from the right wing "neo-liberal" end of the party.

So if the Democrats want to avoid another Hillary then they should NOT listen to Pelosi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Anything with Fox News is automatically discarded
    Fox has more credibility than most mainstream media at this point, since Fox was if I'm not mistaken the only major American outlet not promulgating the Russia hoax, the covington hoax, or the Smollett hoax.

Fox is biased news and doesn't try to hide the fact that it is (mostly) conservative. The rest of the mainstream media lies about its impartiality while shamelessly pushing tabloid fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    what exactly is this thread?
    Bait. Look at who the OP is.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Fox has more credibility than most mainstream media at this point, since Fox was if I'm not mistaken the only major American outlet not promulgating the Russia hoax, the covington hoax, or the Smollett hoax.

Fox is biased news and doesn't try to hide the fact that it is (mostly) conservative. The rest of the mainstream media lies about its impartiality while shamelessly pushing tabloid fake news.
    Okay, this was pretty funny. Anyone saying Fox doesn't try and push something, while they are quite literally propaganda, is living in a world we can't reach until light speed is invented. But you're right though, it's a good thing Fox doesn't lie about being impartial, because they never say they are impartial.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yet...the best faring democrats among independents and republicans are....progressive "far" leftists like Sanders and the likes of Booker are completely ignored.

We did the middle ground corporate sell out in 2016 and we ended up with Trump. So yeah, fuck that.
    This is absolutely true. In terms of likable, personable and interesting Democrats; you've got AoC, Sanders, Warren, and then the Anti-War Gabbard. And lets not forget Yang and Omar are also interesting and fairly likable. Harris, Booker, Buttigeg and Beto are all dull and uninspired, with a personality engineered at a HR ad campaign meeting.

AOC is a genuine and likable person, were as Pelosi is a withered old snake of a creature. AoC's Green New Deal is also a lot to get interested in, even if I might not agree with her I can't deny her couragous stances, her fiery passion and her warmness. She is just a geniunely good person.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-04-22 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So, why is this thread still open? It's an obvious bait thread with a quote taken out of context that doesn't mean what the OP thinks it means. Although given their support of Trump I'd hesitate to suggest the OP thinks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yet...the best faring democrats among independents and republicans are....progressive "far" leftists like Sanders and the likes of Booker are completely ignored.

We did the middle ground corporate sell out in 2016 and we ended up with Trump. So yeah, fuck that.
    Sanders is literally the only one there and he is outclassed by Biden someone that hasnt even announce will run for president.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tion-6730.html

Where is Warren or Gabbard? Who is trailing behind Sanders?

Did William Barr write this thread title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, a Party Divided, you know when you Trump voters aren't making shit up about how it's all one big group think or fucking echo chamber. Give me a fucking break.

Yeah Nancy is speaker of the House and AOC is a freshman congress woman and they don't see eye to fucking eye OMFG. It must be the end of the party. Like when the Freedom Caucus gave the Middle Finger to Paul Ryan and his repeal of Obamacare yeah!

Dude it's party not a cult and human beings disagree even if they are the closest of family. And honestly people like yourself actually make me like Alexandria Cortes. Even though I disagree with her.

She is a cocky, snotty arrogant, obnoxious young idealist, who is in way over her head, I like her
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

@Thwart Do your damn job and close this thread already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Republicans are still hate bating to AOC it would seem.

I'm confused, is this supposed to be some swipe at her implying that her win wasn't notable?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm confused, is this supposed to be some swipe at her implying that her win wasn't notable?
    Her primary win was notable, Nancy is talking about a general election.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to keep flagging this bait thread until a moderator finally closes it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

YUP, Totally legit. The truth is the right is fucking scared/sexually aroused by Ms. Cortez.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ale...lionaire-donor
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s surging national profile has inspired a trio of Republican opponents from her home district — along with a multimillionaire mystery donor who could help close the gap in her foes’ long-shot race against her.
    A glass of water could get Republicans to raise multiple millions of dollars to desperately try to unseat her.

Also #neverforget tiny Ben's wet dreams of AOC. But hey she's just a glass of water.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Fox has more credibility than most mainstream media at this point
    LOL, no.

Hey since you hate the mainstream media so much - where do you get your totally objective news?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The OP is repeating a disingenuous Fox story that took the line out of context. Pelosi was implying that they can't simply cater to hardcore Democrats, they have to reach out to swing districts. Fox clipped it so it looks like it's downplaying her win, which is hilarious given her shocking defeat of the incumbent in the primaries. Sure it's a safe Democrat seat, but she was never the safe pick for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Also #neverforget tiny Ben's wet dreams of AOC. But hey she's just a glass of water.
    Maybe his doctor wife just isn't doing it for him anymore. Did I mention he's married to a doctor? See, she's a doctor, so he knows what he's talking about when it comes to healthcare. Doctor!

Conservatives cry and scream that people need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, yet they vote for, worship and blindly follow a man given millions by his father who has never struggled or worked for anything in his entire life, all while they shit on and attack women who came from nothing, rise up and fight the system and earn their way.

Cowards and hypocrites, the whole lot of them.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown