Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Something Something someone will be upset about this.

edit: nvm, already happened.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for it being a promo only mount.

Who wants to bet the "see you later" bundles back in a month or two?

Absolutely disgusting hook tactics.
    They literally said it would be going on the cash shop later but you get it for free (or was it 10$?) now if you sub for x months.

Anyone who got “baited” probably jumped right into it not reading anything at all assuming that it was only available for the promo. The promotion was that you got a mount for subbing for 6 months.

Was very excited to see how many people claim blizzard baited them. Sheer ignorance.

Anyone who says blizzard baited them, go back and read this: https://www.wowhead.com/news=287276/...ers-battle-pet
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-04-23 at 07:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

As others have already told and shown you, it was never gonna be a bundle exclusive mount.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And in the next patch it can float on water... kinda. Like it always should've been able to.
    Knowing Blizz, they will screw up and make it float above water, if you give it the equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Knowing Blizz, they will screw up and make it float above water, if you give it the equipment.
    It doesn't float in the ground so yes. You can already water walk it with path of frost or water walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Nah they'll give it the ability to water walk without it and let you have a free equipment slot knowing them. Just so they can see if they can push the bar out a little more with the MTX.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    No, the only thing you got baited by was yourself. Take a reading course or something https://www.wowhead.com/news=287276/...ers-battle-pet

Blizzard has done absolutely awful with BfA but this is a prime example of people just looking for shit to be mad about.

@Eleccybubb I used to see you post all the time, I’m not sure if your trying to be an exact opposite of Jaylock since you used to love that guy but damn, hard to take you seriously when you post dumb shit like that. Not that this will matter to you or make any difference, I’m just saying.

Can't you guys even read a post? I said that i feel baited they put it back just a few days after the 6 months expired. 2019 won't end until 31 December you know? To me this is extremely baity.

I'm 100% sure they said it will return later in original announcement. Learn to read.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

They made it pretty clear that it would be available on the store sometime 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    I'm 100% sure they said it will return later in original announcement. Learn to read.
    Exactly, people are fucking blind, lol.

What part of "just a few days" is indecipherable to you?
    Absolutely nothing. Sounds like you were the one who was lacking in reading comprehension.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can't you guys even read a post? I said that i feel baited they put it back just a few days after the 6 months expired. 2019 won't end until 31 December you know? To me this is extremely baity.
    And if you did the 6 month sub you got it for free instead of having to buy it now, there was no baiting.

So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    they officialy stated back then that this mount will be aviable in shop later on .

just people who bought 6 months sub got it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    No, the only thing you got baited by was yourself. Take a reading course or something https://www.wowhead.com/news=287276/...ers-battle-pet

Blizzard has done absolutely awful with BfA but this is a prime example of people just looking for shit to be mad about.

@Eleccybubb I used to see you post all the time, I’m not sure if your trying to be an exact opposite of Jaylock since you used to love that guy but damn, hard to take you seriously when you post dumb shit like that. Not that this will matter to you or make any difference, I’m just saying.
    Lol.

Activision players (why say Blizzard anymore?! :/) have EVERY right to be mad.

This isn't the time to release this... Where are the GODDAMN CLASS FIXES. Jesus Christ.

On further edit: Release the news about a "mount" sure, but release it alongside of long waited class fixes. It's an insult, right now. It really is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who is going to by this damn thing?

The ones playing right now are the ones who bought the 6 month sub anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Lol.

This isn't the time to release this... Where are the GODDAMN CLASS FIXES. Jesus Christ.
    Artist don’t work on class fixes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol.

Ah yes, because the balancing and class design team is totally the one working on mounts and shop releases.

Formerly known as Arafal

Lol.

Exactly lol. All the players leaving, consistent criticism but "nah fam let's just throw another MTX on" shortly after they caused a shitstorm with the toys and see you later bundle.

They will never learn and sadly since Activision told them to chase profits that's what they have been doing with WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Uh, they literally said it would be available again at a later date. It's nobody's fault but your own if you feel you're getting ripped off here. Sorry.
    This. I don't have a problem with it because they did say it would be available again. As long as they say that up front, I'm good.

Lol.

Something something different teams something something assets already in the game something something.

You people are just actively TRYING to find things to be mad about. And once you've exhausted those you're inventing things to be mad about. Get over it.