Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Look at what I type very clearly. Please.

There are many classes who are underperforming.

When I (CAN'T SAY WE!1!1!) see changes, it shouldn't be a store mount.

I don't know what else to say.
    A storemount isn't changes. How can anyone not understand that the two are not related. No one was fucking pulled off the class design team to write this blog post or even 9 months ago to model the mount in the first place. You are whining about dumb shit that has nothing to do with what you are saying. You are going up to the girl scouts outside of a grocery store and bitchmoaning about how the grocery store's tiles need to be replaced because they are cracking, and how dare the grocery store have girl scouts selling cookies when they should be fixing the floor.

"The Dreadwake Mount Returns to the Harbor!"

Posted by...? An MMO-Champ user? What?

Instead of posting that, they could've posted class changes to classes that desperately needed them??!?

The game right now doesn't need "art" it needs changes. To see this is a slap in the face.
    Holy shit I am dying.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "The Dreadwake Mount Returns to the Harbor!"

Posted by...? An MMO-Champ user? What?

Instead of posting that, they could've posted class changes to classes that desperately needed them??!?
    Are you not aware That the people working on classes are not the same as the ones posting this stuff?

We also had upcoming classes changes on the ptr posted today I’m guessing your ignoring that for your rage fiesta.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-04-23 at 08:20 PM.

Worst company in the world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And when you're a car company and someone has a high profile crash in your car. You dont hype up how good your seat belts are.

Have some damn awareness of your playerbase who isnt happy and you come along with "Guess what!!!!!! YEAH YOU KNOW IT, WE GOT ANOTHER STORE MOUNT JUST IN TIME FOR FLYING BABY"
    If only there was some sort of public testing area where people could see and give feedback on upcoming changes that are comply unrelated to one random mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Are you not aware. That the people working on classes are not the same as the ones posting this stuff?

We also had upcoming classes changes on the ptr posted today I’m guessing your ignoring that for your rage fiesta.
    The changes that should've come 4 months ago? lol.

Sadly a stupid number of whales will buy this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for it being a promo only mount.

Who wants to bet the "see you later" bundles back in a month or two?

Absolutely disgusting hook tactics.
    Wrong. It was advertised as going into the store later on.

Only those with half a brain thought it was a "get it before it's gone!" promo instead of a "get it early" promo.

Also yes, the "see you later" bundles said they'd be back eventually too. That's why it's called "see you later" instead of "get me or never see me again".

7+ Year Old Account
    The changes that should've come 4 months ago? lol.
    So you don’t want them to post class changes? Man you sure fliped on that one fast, hopefully they can announce another store mount to make you happy.

If only there was some sort of public testing area where people could see and give feedback on upcoming changes that are comply unrelated to one random mount.
    are you actually implying that blizz actually do class changes on a meaningful level still.

Or that they actually listen to feedback which has been ignored on beta/alpha testing for so damn long people gave up doing it?

Oh no, they spent time putting an existing mount on the cash shop, oh the time wasted by the 'devs' I cannot fathom.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't even joke about that dude. Knowing ActiBlizz they'd actually do a promo to get Tyraels in WoW just so they can say people were playing Immortal.
    Reach maximum level in Diablo Immortal, receive X mount free!!! Then people try to level up faster by purchasing leveling boost in Immortal.

So you don’t want them to post class changes? Man you sure fliped on that one fast, hopefully they can announce another store mount to make you happy.
    Imagine replying to every negative post and still white knighting blizzard in this fucking year, dude get your head out of blizzards ass already.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You guys get real mad over nothing. You know you don't have to buy it, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    are you actually implying that blizz actually do class changes on a meaningful level still.

Or that they actually listen to feedback which has been ignored on beta/alpha testing for so damn long people gave up doing it?
    The Vision of Perfection blue post shows for a fact there listening to feed back but why let facts get in the way of rage am I right?

The Vision of Perfection blue post shows for a fact there listening to feed back but why let facts get in the way of rage am I right?
    And Ion and lore have spewed out half a dozen "interviews".

Almost like its easy to talk. Meanwhile their actions are firing customer service/the people who even look at testing data from their offices while making "record profits"

And classes are still waiting on changes and you can play them with less hot keys than a Dota 2 game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Imagine replying to every negative post and still white knighting blizzard in this fucking year, dude get your head out of blizzards ass already.
    Given that I ignored your negative post as it had no substance it’s good to see another join the “who cares about facts” club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    You got the mount for free.
    I mean why would you buy that if you wouldn't be subscribed through the 6 months anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    And Ion and lore have spewed out half a dozen "interviews".

Almost like its easy to talk. Meanwhile their actions are firing customer service/the people who even look at testing data from their offices while making "record profits"

And classes are still waiting on changes and you can play them with less hot keys than a Dota 2 game.
    I already know you don’t know who works where or who got fired so I’ll just ignore that. Which class had let’s buttons then a dota 2 character? Genuinely curious as none of the ones I have played do but I’ve limited my self to only two classes this expan.

I already know you don’t know who works where or who got fired so I’ll just ignore that. Which class had let’s buttons then a dota 2 character? Genuinely curious as none of the ones I have played do but I’ve limited my self to only two classes this expan.
    Ahh everyone knows about the staff lay offs and they made it public what departments got hit.

Try getting your head out of the sand some time.

Scamazed.....