Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ahh everyone knows about the staff lay offs and they made it public what departments got hit.

Try getting your head out of the sand some time.
    If you have litteraly any thing to back up that any one who was fired was working on ptr/beta feedback feel free to post it I don’t care for your guesses as not all CS/CM’s do the same thing with in a business.

Also waiting for what class has less ability’s then dota.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-04-23 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If you have litteraly any thing to back up that any one who was fired was working on ptr/beta feedback feel free to post it I don’t care for your guesses as not all CS do the same thing with in a business.
    Sure heres the 2 hour interview with Ythisen one of the fired community managers.

Do you know what community managers do?

Heres the link, you're welcome to listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9H5LbTcTPo

Didn't they mention that at a later date the mount would be buyable in the blizzard store but for less of a value since it was bundled.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Happy to see they posted on Enh Shamans: Oh wait, Mount.
    Happy to see the posted about Paladins mobility: Oh wait, Mount.
    Happy to see they posted about M+, Oh wai! M O U N T.
    Happy to see how the posted on Proffs and how irrelevant they are, O H W A I T! M O U N T.
    Happy to see the posted on most Tanks being complete rubbish, O _ H W_A_I_T!.! M O U N T.

This is not the time to release news about a mount, this is the time to reassure your player base that changes are coming to terrible classes.

8.1 will fix BfA
    8.2 will fix BfA
    8.3 will fix BfA.

l m a o
    And some people are entitled, self-indulgent narcissists.

All of your implied complaints are 100% subjective.

1 - Enh Shaman are fun to play and perform fine in anything but bleeding edge content.
    2 - Paladin mobility? Please see the DKs. They actually have a complaint.
    3 - What about m+? That there is a meta for super high keys? There was last season. There will be next season. And the season after that.
    4 - Professions eventually become somewhat obsolete. It's been this way since Vanilla. Welcome to WoW.
    5 - Most tanks are fine and I find fun to play - again, unless you're doing bleeding edge content. Those that have issues are being worked on.

But... all of this has less than nothing to do with the boat. So... have a nice vacation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    Can't you guys even read a post? I said that i feel baited they put it back just a few days after the 6 months expired. 2019 won't end until 31 December you know? To me this is extremely baity.
    My 6mos ended over a month ago. Thats a stretch with "a few days"

Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    4 - Professions eventually become somewhat obsolete. It's been this way since Vanilla. Welcome to WoW.
    This is so false.

Some amazing gear, mainly trinkets have come from professions. And Alchemy has been constantly used.

Also yay? Professions are dead and you act like thats a good thing? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    And some people are entitled, self-indulgent narcissists.

All of your implied complaints are 100% subjective.

1 - Enh Shaman are fun to play and perform fine in anything but bleeding edge content.
    2 - Paladin mobility? Please see the DKs. They actually have a complaint.
    3 - What about m+? That there is a meta for super high keys? There was last season. There will be next season. And the season after that.
    5 - Most tanks are fine and I find fun to play - again, unless you're doing bleeding edge content. Those that have issues are being worked on.

But... all of this has less than nothing to do with the boat. So... have a nice vacation.
    1: They're not welcome in M+. Bad ST and Bad AoE.
    2. LOL Paladin's mobility is on a 45 second CD.
    4. proffs are terrible and have been since they've been gutted in WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure heres the 2 hour interview with Ythisen one of the fired community managers.

Do you know what community managers do?

Heres the link, you're welcome to listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9H5LbTcTPo
    You could have just linked to the blue tracker checking there was a lot faster then a two hour interview. But I can admit to being wrong he does have some blue push on the ptr fourm though other gm’s have way more.

So what classes have less ability’s then dota?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, I would have paid for gametime one way or another. 6mos at a time is cheaper. Plus a free mount. I would normally only do 3mos at a time but of course, the mount bundled into made it better. I don't get what all the betrayal talk is about. No one was tricked into anything. You thought you were gonna be "exclusive" and now you're not, only because you can't read and you impulse buy.

You could have just linked to the blue tracker checking there was a lot faster then a two hour interview. But I can admit to being wrong he does have some blue push on the ptr fourm though other gm’s have way more.

So what classes have less ability’s then dota?
    Dota heroes have 4-5 spells each. Then 6 item slots which are normally hotkey'd for quick access. So 11 buttons just for the spells/items alone.

Sub rogue is literally just shadowstrike and nightblade/evis and you pop cooldowns when they're up.

Cant even gouge anymore. Game is barebones

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It just goes to show.. No matter what blizz does you'll have people that 'quit forever' over it

On Topic: I had the mount FREE due to subscription so..

5+ Year Old Account
    Activision wants your money. Go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    It just goes to show.. No matter what blizz does you'll have people that 'quit forever' over it

On Topic: I had the mount FREE due to subscription so..
    Just goes to show, no matter what blizzard does, there will always be white knights defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Something Something someone will be upset about this.

edit: nvm, already happened.
    Yes, how stupid people are to be angry about devtime going to this when the entire expansion is a piece of steaming shit.

I recommend checking out the flying animation prior to mount purchase. It's something of a bumpy ride.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dota heroes have 4-5 spells each. Then 6 item slots which are normally hotkey'd for quick access. So 11 buttons just for the spells/items alone.

Sub rogue is literally just shadowstrike and nightblade/evis and you pop cooldowns when they're up.

Cant even gouge anymore. Game is barebones
    So not having played/logged onto a rouge this expan your saying if I do so there will only be 3-5 ability’s in my spell book?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Yes, how stupid people are to be angry about devtime going to this when the entire expansion is a piece of steaming shit.

Because it took so much dev time making an at least 6 months old model available on the store.
    My god.

Formerly known as Arafal

So not having played/logged onto a rouge this expan your saying if I do so there will only be 3-5 ability’s in my spell book?
    worth using yes.

No point in doing AoE they removed shuriken combo. Better to take out priority targets with high ST

And I already said you pop cooldowns which is a once every few mins kind of deal. No hate against cooldowns but when the rotation is 3 spells and spells like gouge/blind are removed or useless then I have a big problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Just goes to show, no matter what blizzard does, there will always be white knights defending.
    I don't mind being blanketed as a white knight, go ahead - call me names fam - you're such a BIGBWOY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because it took so much dev time making an at least 6 months old model available on the store.
    My god.
    You didn't hear the forums? WE LOST AN ENTIRE RAID TIER over this mount ))))

7+ Year Old Account
    worth using yes.

No point in doing AoE they removed shuriken combo. Better to take out priority targets with high ST

And I already said you pop cooldowns which is a once every few mins kind of deal. No hate against cooldowns but when the rotation is 3 spells and spells like gouge/blind are removed or useless then I have a big problem
    so just logging onto my old rogue to actually check, unless you think things like blind, feint, kick ect ect are not worth using sub is beating out dota by like 10+ keybinds. unless your trying to argue that rouges should just sit on every mod like its patchwork and only go though there rotation.