Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So if they make "disabled" the trigger word, does that mean that "retard" will be open to use again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    And articles about people like Michael Brown and his ilk are clearly attempting to bait outrage from BLM's racist supporters. Guess we should ignore articles about cops killing someone that tried to grab their gun when the media wants to spin it like racist cops.
    Wow! You aren't even really trying to conceal your racism are you?
    - Dare not to sleep -

Nothing on this earth is more oppressive that political correctness. Once you oppress someone's ability to speak, you restrict their ability to think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    That's your mistake right there, thinking I try to identify as a liberal or good person. I have enough self awareness to understand how deeply flawed human nature is, and how much potential for atrocities, or great good there is in all of us.

Feel free to quote me wishing "death and harassment" on people, which is quite the insane, extreme thing to wish for.

BTW, if you really wanna find a label for what I am and you're lost, probably the best fitting one (from the perspective of my "enemies" that misjudge me) would be a manarchist. It's derogatory still, but at least it's somewhat accurate, unlike your altright BS that is just not fitting, regardless of how you try to play with it.
    You aren't the entire subject of my response, "You" is a generic term or description in my last post, so whatever it is you feel that applies really has nothing to do with me. Because you are right, I don't know you, you are just some text on a screen behind a screen name.

As far as particularly yes, some things I said or say I think apply to you, No I don't trust you, yes I think you are desperate, and you being a good guy has never once been something I considered you to be true.

As for a liberal, conservative or progressive blah blah blah, I am incline to believe anything you want to tell me, because in YOUR mind I don't know what you really think or don't.

My opinion is you are Alt-Right, but when I am speaking in general Alt-Right, that doesn't mean I am talking about you, I am talking about whatever issue it is we sometimes talk about. Which is generally done so by you, towards me. It's your favorite topic.

You views aren't unique and there is nothing surprising about you to me.

YOU don't know what I think, but I am sure you think you do because you keep explicitly telling me and that's fine.

Now you engaged me about me saying I am culturally sensitive towards others with the exception of those who at Anti-PC Alt-Righters, and then I don't give a fuck how they feel, as I have explained.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the disabled people i know have a great sense of humor about their disabilities.

These nonsense is just for certain people to feel good about themselves.

Yes, they're disabled. They've accepted it and they work hard because of it.

Stop this trend of victimizing certain social groups. it's demeaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    All of the disabled people i know have a great sense of humor about their disabilities.

These nonsense is just for certain people to feel good about themselves.

Yes, they're disabled, they've accepted it. they work hard because of it.

Stop this trend of victimizing certain social groups. it's demeaning.
    I think it's really more disgusting that people in positions of influence or power are trying to speak for the disabled that are for the lack of a better term "able" to speak for themselves to begin with. I started noticing this pattern during the whole stunt with Sekiro with Games Journalists trying to argue that they needed accessibility options for the game because they were bad at it. An easy mode wouldn't be good enough.

Meanwhile a quadriplegic guy beat the game with a regular xbox one controller. They are trying to virtue signal. Nothing more. Changing words around does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    So if you call someone "Un negro" it is fine, since you are speaking Spanish, and in English it just means "a black". But if you call someone "A negro" then you are speaking English, so it is wrong.
    Yes, surprisingly, calling a person by the accepted word in the correct language for that situation and locale is ok ....

Did you really need to ask this?

10+ Year Old Account
    But you have no way to correctly judge and define people, you just randomly apply labels. That's the problem. You think you have the ability to judge somebody if they are "alt right", and you judge them like that even though they have never espoused any policy position of the altright, i.e. ethnostates, purging/deporting minorities, white supremacy etc.

Your entire post history is full of attempts to label various people as such, rarely with any shred of accuracy. It's like you're having a nice patch of mud, and you're enthusiastically jumping in its middle, even though the people staying on the side are trying to tell you politely that you're getting dirt on their clothes.
    I can determine a liar by what they say and don't say. Your post are filled with ignorance and deflections over labels that if you were at all honest about, you wouldn't spend much time with.

Again as I said you take most of what I say and apply it to yourself even when I speak generally, as to when you actively advocate and try to promote Alt-Right You tubers, well again they aren't you. You bring them here, I don't go there, and nobody other than you and folks like yourself post that shit here.

If you are really bothered by what I say, my suggestion would be either to put me on ignore, or simply don't reply to me, and I will extend you the same. I am really not buying anything you are selling

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my popcorn. Put on some music. Ready to read what the brilliant minds here have to say.

As ridiculous as it can be for people to be offended for others, it's just as smart to tell people what they shouldn't be offended over.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Got my popcorn. Put on some music. Ready to read what the brilliant minds here have to say.

As ridiculous as it can be for people to be offended for others, it's just as smart to tell people what they shouldn't be offended over.
    Then what is the point of having this discussion then?

I can offer an unique insight into this word as a deaf person.

We (the deaf) don’t consider ourselves disabled. We’re just missing one thing.

It is kinda offensive to say, “hey, you’re disabled.” But it isn’t technically wrong. I have a disability and that is lack of full hearing. That’s fine with me if you are going to be correct about it.

Access inclusion Seekers... lol, good luck. That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve “heard” to be coined

The individuals on this panel are mentally disabled.
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2019-04-24 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, here's an odious anti-PC person on Youtube. Alt-right? Just curious.

[video=youtube;5dNbWGaax/video]
    Yeah, I am not going to click on that nonsense, this isn't about what I think of other people. If it's like any of the other bullshit you promote that I had already seen yep.

Disabled is a neutral word, to describe the functionality of a person. Not sure how they came to that conclusion, but changing the wording isn't going to change any insecurities that disabled people feel over how they are. Maybe he should stop projecting his own guilt.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, you passed the chance of experiencing the Great Slayer Of JordanPetersonism, Unsung Hero of the Left, Slavoj "the Philosopher King" Zizek.

Good job.

By the way, he found a way to describe racist jokes in a positive light and he repeatedly says the N word in the video. As a white male! Pretty good opportunity to be outraged.
    Dude Hahahaha Jordan Peterson is a moron, I knew that well before you may have gotten the memo, and it wouldn't matter if this guy suddenly became your hero now for doing that.

And you laughing about the N Word or racist jokes, isn't a shock either.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Context my dude

Feel free to ignore the usage of "negro" by English speakers for the last few hundred years if you want to
    You're ignoring how it became a slur - through contextually correct means. That's my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Yeah nobody is going to call me a retard in the 20 years because of my disability
    It's already commonplace to call people stupid. Why are you doubtful? Doesn't history repeat itself?

Lol okay. The problem goes away if you just put the human first in any naming. "People with disabilities" = there you f'ing go.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Lol okay. The problem goes away if you just put the human first in any naming. "People with disabilities" = there you f'ing go.
    You are a person with intellect. I wish everyone could have thoughts that are good just like you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it's the Daily Mail, after all. Regardless, ignoring context and intent is retarded.

I see the Daily Mail moved from "It's the EU's fault" to the "It's the SJWs fault!".

Disabled is not a pejorative in and unto itself. You can rename it whatever the fuck you want, but as long as people choose to use your new term as an insult, you are back at square one.