Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Not if your goal is racism and bigotry no
    Explain what's racist.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If we didn't win Vietnam with the lack luster Rules of Engagement back then, we would have an Afghanistan 2.0 if you're talking about a conventional war against Mexico. Not to mention pretty strong civil unrest inside the United States from all the Mexican-Americans and others.(especially under this president)

If it was a real, all-out, conventional war - not to win hearts and minds but to decimate and defeat, there is no question that the United States would win. Their biggest weakness is their compassion and morals in warfare.

War sucks though, it is only acceptable when absolutely necessary. There are really no victors, only survivors.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Yet, no one is asking questions about this? Not only do they not ask questions- people are actually looking for more war? With that track record?
    Sadly the public has been conditioned to think any criticism equals "I HATE THE TROOPS" so everyone tip toes around the real issue here. Personally, I think it's MORE patriotic to figure out what the fuck is going on so we don't have to keep shipping these kids off to die or come back to kill themselves.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Well yeah I'm purposely not looking at the total picture because the total picture would be that it would never, ever happen.
    It was also thought a Asian power would never, ever beat an European power at sea......