Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    ...Which is going to happen in Classic as well.
    Only for 200~ players, out of millions. With your logic all mythic raid bosses in past 2 expansions have been super easy because guilds like Method have cleared 'em all within days of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Only for 200~ players, out of millions. With your logic all mythic raid bosses in past 2 expansions have been super easy because guilds like Method have cleared 'em all within days of release.
    No buddy. With my logic, those kinds of raiders exist in both iterations of the game. It's not a strong point to fuel your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    No buddy. With my logic, those kinds of raiders exist in both iterations of the game. It's not a strong point to fuel your argument.
    Ofcourse it is. I can just say "lol all bosses in BFA died within a week, mythic raiding is a joke".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    its gonna get melted, everyone knows the strats, everyone knows where to get the gear
    But everyone knew the tactics late vanilla and average joe guilds were still progressing through it.

Most bosses will likely not be one shot by these people, and expectations need to be managed properly in order not to have people start guild hopping and attend instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Actually this is 100% on topic, and that server was shut down a long time ago. The reason this is on topic btw is this forum likes to believe classic is being made for private server players, and they are going to rule the roost. Nothing could be further from the truth. CLassic is going to be overloaded with newbies and returning players who will vastly outnumber PS players regardless of how many decide to actually buck up and pay that 15$ a month.

Whats funny about this entire thing, esfand tipsout and staysafe all agreed the PS population on classic will be tiny, let me find it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4c8mj569k#t=1h44m40s
    It could go either way. Gearing is a lot slower in vanilla (for example, you got 40 people in MC and only two drops per boss, and if the boss drops something that nobody wants, tough shit) If a guild got lucky with it's drops or co-ordinated the gearing process top to bottom, you could see a clear before 10 days. I don't know what their plan is for addons either. things like DBM today do not have to use the crippled handicaps that raidmods needed back then, but there were literally addons that could play the game for you (including playing an almost 100% efficient healer) and things like decursive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Ofcourse it is. I can just say "lol all bosses in BFA died within a week, mythic raiding is a joke".
    And then I would repeat, that would happen in Classic as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    But everyone knew the tactics late vanilla and average joe guilds were still progressing through it.

Most bosses will likely not be one shot by these people, and expectations need to be managed properly in order not to have people start guild hopping and attend instead.
    That was then, people who joined were totally new. In Classic ~95%+ will have played WoW before and got basic understanding of overall NPC-mechanics, class mechanics, not to overagro (after Threat - Classic vs. Live bootcamp), when to accept a combat ress, dont stand in fire etc.

What's the minimum amount of time it takes to clear Molten Core due to rep timegating?

Quote Originally Posted by boktai1000 View Post
    What's the minimum amount of time it takes to clear Molten Core due to rep timegating?
    you need 1 person at honored with Hydraxian Waterlords which can be done without setting foot in MC.

You do however need to get to honored before you kill bosses because you need their drops for the quest to get the water to douse the runes.
    So... a day to farm the rep?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Got it, I doubt our guild will get that far in the first clear personally, but I expect some will. I'll make sure we're prepared for it though, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by boktai1000 View Post
    Got it, I doubt our guild will get that far in the first clear personally, but I expect some will. I'll make sure we're prepared for it though, thanks!
    Note that you need 8? water and its unique so unless you have 8 people with the rep + quest done you need to run to Azshara and back a bunch to get the waters (or use warlocks to summon).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Note that you need 8? water and its unique so unless you have 8 people with the rep + quest done you need to run to Azshara and back a bunch to get the waters (or use warlocks to summon).
    Don't forget the 1hour cool down on the douse. If only 1 player is honoured, you will have to wait a total time of 8 hours to douse everything.

40 people on dialup with 512mb ram, that was the true raid boss