Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    Let me ask you, have you been doing RP in AD after you're not interested in this xpac or you stopped sub? No m+, nothing, and you say paladin it's at it's best, but the raids are like mostly untouched, just some normals and barely even HC, no PVP, no m+. Compared to other xpacs you played way more. Just personal thinking.
    When i saw you talking how the game is bad i thought you have done more than just this on the xpac. Not attcking you, just curious tbh.
    Btw i could see your armory, there's no point in trying see mine by my name, cause my name is actually Annka, none of my characters has my name. xD unless i tell you.
    I just turned into a stalker and went to see in curiosity.
    No, haven’t touched RP in a good five years. I keep meaning to get back into it but never do. I Hate PvP (Especially rated), though I tried to get into it in season 1 by pugging before I hit a brick wall. I generally Hate Mythic+ too, I did all the dungeons on Mythic 0 when they came out so that’s enough dungeoning for me.

I enjoy how ret felt in the raid and how it feels in open world content. I was going to progress all the way through heroic, but the state of the game and the rest of its content made me apathetic to the idea. Also at the time Stormwall was the most overturned piece of shit on normal and doing that on heroic wasn’t something I cared for.
    I got the full Normal plate set on week 2, so continuing to raid would just get me different colours of it which I was less interested in.

If you check my achievements, mounts and reputations tab you’ll see the sorts of content I’ve done and am interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No, haven’t touched RP in a good five years. I keep meaning to get back into it but never do. I Hate PvP (Especially rated), though I tried to get into it in season 1 by pugging before I hit a brick wall. I generally Hate Mythic+ too, I did all the dungeons on Mythic 0 when they came out so that’s enough dungeoning for me.

I enjoy how ret felt in the raid and how it feels in open world content. I was going to progress all the way through heroic, but the state of the game and the rest of its content made me apathetic to the idea. Also at the time Stormwall was the most overturned piece of shit on normal and doing that on heroic wasn’t something I cared for.
    I got the full Normal plate set on week 2, so continuing to raid would just get me different colours of it which I was less interested in.

If you check my achievements, mounts and reputations tab you’ll see the sorts of content I’ve done and am interested in.
    I did, that's why i was asking if it's purely because you're not enjoying wow atm, you have even more achievments than me i have around like 14k and you have 16k, so obviously you didn't start playing yesterday. Even with less things done, my question was more like, if your class is performing well and all it's just the case of you simply not wanting to pay for the game anymore. As i said, not attacking, just had this curiosity, nothing major. Hope you enjoy game in future, if don't it's sad because ye, i bet you have amazing memories on the game as me, and it's sad to let it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    I did, that's why i was asking if it's purely because you're not enjoying wow atm, you have even more achievments than me i have around like 14k and you have 16k, so obviously you didn't start playing yesterday. Even with less things done, my question was more like, if your class is performing well and all it's just the case of you simply not wanting to pay for the game anymore. As i said, not attacking, just had this curiosity, nothing major. Hope you enjoy game in future, if don't it's sad because ye, i bet you have amazing memories on the game as me, and it's sad to let it go.
    I should have roughly 23k achievement points, I guess the armory is only showing character ones.

My main problem with BfA is that I don’t want to play it. I don’t enjoy the content that’s there and the story and world no longer interest me thanks to the current writers.

I don’t see the value in paying for a game I’m no longer passionate about. I might come back, but I won’t stay for long. I’m unsubbing much more frequently now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    level an alt, get some class mounts, talk shit in trade chat...

so many possibilities
    Sounds like solid advice to me.